Our President Has Done A Good Job

th_jimmy-carter-1.jpg
No, carter allowed our ambassador to Afghanistan to be killed with no response leading to the eventual formation of the Taliban as well as the birth of Al Quieda.
seems like every President is famous for creating someone who doesnt like us....

Seems? I guess you have a Comprehension Problem, Carter's Ambassador to Afghanistan got kidnapped and murdered. That is far different than simply not being liked, but all is fair in politics, even if it involves the death of men serving our country, at least that is what I see when it comes to Harry Dresden.

Harry Dresden, you are a shameful mouse, callous, yea, everybody should join Harry Dresden and the democrats and shrug off all deaths of Americans serving our Country. Shameful you are.

Now off the top of your head, tell us what Carter's response was?

The last two Ambassadors Murdered while serving the President overseas where murdered under the Democrats, Carter and now Obama.
Adolph Dubs
  • Adolph "Spike" Dubs was the United States Ambassador to Afghanistan from May 13, 1978 until his death in 1979. He was killed in an exchange of gunfire after a kidnapping attempt. Wikipedia
Adolph_Dubs.jpg

no matter what i say aint going to matter.....you just dont like the guy.....right?....
It's not a matter of like or dislike. You don't understand. No matter what you say I'm gonna keep on hating him. By hate I mean, more than any other politician we've ever had. Hell, I don't even like him as a person. I would not shake his hand. Not for a million dollars.

Yes you would. Why lie?

You'd likely shake his hand for free if he was standing in front of you with his hand extended.
Bull shit. I'd sooner spit on him than shake his hand. I wouldn't shake his hand for 2million dollars.
That's because you aren't a real American.

Why are so many of your fellow Americans crying out in pain and woe at his policies and actions?

Psst! They're not!

Ronald Reagan — 'It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.'

Well, let's start with the group of Americans who will REALLY feel the pain of this generation's crazy Obama infatuation phase!

UNDER OBAMA, YOUTH MISERY INDEX HITS ALL-TIME HIGH
by JENNIFER KABBANY - FIX EDITOR on JANUARY 9, 2014

FIX FEATURE

A Youth Misery Index that measures young Americans’ woes has skyrocketed under President Barack Obama and hit an all-time high.

The index, released Wednesday, was calculated by adding youth unemployment and average college loan debt figures with each person’s share of the national debt. While it has steadily grown over the decades, under Obama the figure has shot up dramatically, from 83.5 in 2009 to 98.6 in 2013.

The index has increased by 18.1 percent since Obama took office, the highest increase under any president, making Obama the worst president for youth economic opportunity, according to the nonprofit that released the figure.

“Young people are suffering under this economy,” said Ashley Pratte, program officer for Young America’s Foundation, which developed the index and calculates it annually using federal statistics. “They’re still living in their parent’s basements, unable to find full-time jobs that pay them what they need in order to pay back their debt.”

Youth unemployment in 2013 was 16.3 percent, and student loan debt came in at a record-breaking average of $29,400 last year, the foundation points out; what’s more, each person’s share of the roughly $17 trillion dollar national debt stands at its highest level ever: $52,948.

“We are racking up this huge tab,” Pratte said in an interview Wednesday withThe College Fix. “Young people have no part of this debt, but it’s the generation that has to deal with it.”

The foundation added 16.3, which represents youth unemployment, with 29.4 – the average 4-year- college loan debt – and 52.9, each person’s national debt burden, to generate its 2013 figure of 98.6.

In 2012 it was 95.1, and the year before that 90.6. When Obama first took office in 2009, it was 83.5.

When President George Bush left office in 2008 – the index was 69.3. When the figure debuted in 1993, it came in at 53.1.

The foundation argues “there appears to be a statistically significant relationship between government expenditures and the Youth Misery Index.”

“Under the Obama administration alone, the YMI has increased by 18.1 percent, the highest increase under any president, making Obama the worst president for youth economic opportunity—not quite the hope and change many young people were looking for.”

Pratte said this represents a prime opportunity for conservatives.

“This entitlement society is perpetuated by the Obama administration,” she said. “You want health care, we’ll give it to you for free. That was a promise, and young people are inclined to expect these things.”

“When they realize, ultimately, they have to pay for it, this is an opportunity for conservatives to get their message out there. … Young people are really adverse to government intrusion.”
Under Obama Youth Misery Index Hits All-Time High
And Obama has what to do with this?

The House Republican who chairs the Education Committee refuses to do anything about student debt. It's in his lap, not the president's.

If I'm wrong, then show me Obama's path to circumvent this committee.

If I'm right, then admit it. Or just kindly STFU.

no matter what i say aint going to matter.....you just dont like the guy.....right?....
It's not a matter of like or dislike. You don't understand. No matter what you say I'm gonna keep on hating him. By hate I mean, more than any other politician we've ever had. Hell, I don't even like him as a person. I would not shake his hand. Not for a million dollars.

Yes you would. Why lie?

You'd likely shake his hand for free if he was standing in front of you with his hand extended.
Bull shit. I'd sooner spit on him than shake his hand. I wouldn't shake his hand for 2million dollars.

Anybody that doesn't agree with you isn't a real American..................LOL

Liberal to the core..........Have your self a bowl full of who gives a rats ass what you think................

:anj_stfu:

Well, it brought out the Right-Wing hatred, that's for sure.

But not because he's Black!!!!!!

You're still harping on this?

Am I racist in your opinion?
Nope. I've yet to see you ever make a racist comment, on 2 boards now. (3?)

But you're not arguing that none of the attacks on Obama are race-based, are you?

Funny, but Bill Maher was just running down the list last night. Things like yelling at him during a State Of The Union speech, wagging a finger at him on the tarmac, saying "I can't stand to be in the same room with him".

This was never done with any White presidents. The level of disrespect afforded this president goes way beyond partisanship.

You cannot honestly argue otherwise.

Liberal to the core..........Have your self a bowl full of who gives a rats ass what you think................

Anybody who says they would spit on the President Of The United States is not a real American.

Why are so many of your fellow Americans crying out in pain and woe at his policies and actions?

Psst! They're not!

Ronald Reagan — 'It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.'

Well, let's start with the group of Americans who will REALLY feel the pain of this generation's crazy Obama infatuation phase!

UNDER OBAMA, YOUTH MISERY INDEX HITS ALL-TIME HIGH
by JENNIFER KABBANY - FIX EDITOR on JANUARY 9, 2014

FIX FEATURE

A Youth Misery Index that measures young Americans’ woes has skyrocketed under President Barack Obama and hit an all-time high.

The index, released Wednesday, was calculated by adding youth unemployment and average college loan debt figures with each person’s share of the national debt. While it has steadily grown over the decades, under Obama the figure has shot up dramatically, from 83.5 in 2009 to 98.6 in 2013.

The index has increased by 18.1 percent since Obama took office, the highest increase under any president, making Obama the worst president for youth economic opportunity, according to the nonprofit that released the figure.

“Young people are suffering under this economy,” said Ashley Pratte, program officer for Young America’s Foundation, which developed the index and calculates it annually using federal statistics. “They’re still living in their parent’s basements, unable to find full-time jobs that pay them what they need in order to pay back their debt.”

Youth unemployment in 2013 was 16.3 percent, and student loan debt came in at a record-breaking average of $29,400 last year, the foundation points out; what’s more, each person’s share of the roughly $17 trillion dollar national debt stands at its highest level ever: $52,948.

“We are racking up this huge tab,” Pratte said in an interview Wednesday withThe College Fix. “Young people have no part of this debt, but it’s the generation that has to deal with it.”

The foundation added 16.3, which represents youth unemployment, with 29.4 – the average 4-year- college loan debt – and 52.9, each person’s national debt burden, to generate its 2013 figure of 98.6.

In 2012 it was 95.1, and the year before that 90.6. When Obama first took office in 2009, it was 83.5.

When President George Bush left office in 2008 – the index was 69.3. When the figure debuted in 1993, it came in at 53.1.

The foundation argues “there appears to be a statistically significant relationship between government expenditures and the Youth Misery Index.”

“Under the Obama administration alone, the YMI has increased by 18.1 percent, the highest increase under any president, making Obama the worst president for youth economic opportunity—not quite the hope and change many young people were looking for.”

Pratte said this represents a prime opportunity for conservatives.

“This entitlement society is perpetuated by the Obama administration,” she said. “You want health care, we’ll give it to you for free. That was a promise, and young people are inclined to expect these things.”

“When they realize, ultimately, they have to pay for it, this is an opportunity for conservatives to get their message out there. … Young people are really adverse to government intrusion.”
Under Obama Youth Misery Index Hits All-Time High

The House Republican who chairs the Education Committee refuses to do anything about student debt. It's in his lap, not the president's.

If you want to be "right" you must EARN IT!

So far, you haven't but I like your spunk. :)

Anybody who says they would spit on the President Of The United States is not a real American.

Not that it makes a difference, but were you defending Bush just as nobly as you do Obama when during the years 2001-2009 W was being assailed by legions of rabid Progs in blogs??

Well, it brought out the Right-Wing hatred, that's for sure.

But not because he's Black!!!!!!

You're still harping on this?

Am I racist in your opinion?

But you're not arguing that none of the attacks on Obama are race-based, are you?

Funny, but Bill Maher was just running down the list last night. Things like yelling at him during a State Of The Union speech, wagging a finger at him on the tarmac, saying "I can't stand to be in the same room with him".

This was never done with any White presidents. The level of disrespect afforded this president goes way beyond partisanship.

You think these things were said and done for NO REASON? Or for childish, petty, obstinateness or racism?

It seems you spend MORE time looking at what the Right has done or is doing to poor Barack and VERY LITTLE TIME investigating why these things are being done and said about him in the first place!

Is responsible political consumerism beyond your ability or inclination?

It must be one or the other.

Despite being from the pro-Obama 2nd district of Minnesota, Kline has one of the most right wing voting records in all of congress. He’s an anti-environment, anti-union, anti-mine safety, pro-war party hack who bragged about shutting down the government and once proposed legislation to replace Ulysses S. Grant on the $50 bill with Ronald Reagan.

A darling of the for-profit education industry, Kline didn’t just oppose the Student Loan Forgiveness Act – he actually wrote a bill to reduce the budget deficit by raising rates on student loans. Students in his district launched a Twitter campaign that sent Kline skyrocketing to the top of the Flip a District charts – and we here at “Real Time” listen to the people.

Flip A District Real Time with Bill Maher

So If I said I wouldn't take a leak on him even if he was on fire then I'm not a real American.

You can be supportive of him if you choose, but he can kiss my ass. That's the way I feel, and don't give a damn who disagrees with it.

Clear it up for you. Now call me a racist or something like your type always does..........

I simply don't care.

Despite being from the pro-Obama 2nd district of Minnesota, Kline has one of the most right wing voting records in all of congress. He’s an anti-environment, anti-union, anti-mine safety, pro-war party hack who bragged about shutting down the government and once proposed legislation to replace Ulysses S. Grant on the $50 bill with Ronald Reagan.

A darling of the for-profit education industry, Kline didn’t just oppose the Student Loan Forgiveness Act – he actually wrote a bill to reduce the budget deficit by raising rates on student loans. Students in his district launched a Twitter campaign that sent Kline skyrocketing to the top of the Flip a District charts – and we here at “Real Time” listen to the people.

Flip A District Real Time with Bill Maher

Maybe if Barack sent Kline a conciliatory message of compromise he might get somewhere with the Republican committee chair.

Surely he knows how to compromise when he WANTS to. See, he's not above negotiating with political adversaries...and others.

Good, thank you.

No. I will say that the race-based attacks are very rare and only from the fringe.

I don't think you remember the Bush years. It was commonplace to burn a likeness of Bush in effigy.

To the OP - you just can't make this shit up.
People really are this dumb and ill-informed. To look at the Jan 09 - now comparison is a perfect example of the simpleton brain. There are so many obvious fallacies in the chart that it really does not deserve explanation. Because the people who believe it are either that dumb, or that entrenched in their idealism and will applaud anything that supports it no matter how weak and failed - and therefore cannot or will not grasp the argument.

Forum List

Back