Our President Has Done A Good Job

Bull shit. I'd sooner spit on him than shake his hand. I wouldn't shake his hand for 2million dollars.
That's because you aren't a real American.

Anybody that doesn't agree with you isn't a real American..................LOL

Liberal to the core..........Have your self a bowl full of who gives a rats ass what you think................

:anj_stfu:
Anybody who says they would spit on the President Of The United States is not a real American.

Not that it makes a difference, but were you defending Bush just as nobly as you do Obama when during the years 2001-2009 W was being assailed by legions of rabid Progs in blogs??
Against people saying un-American things regarding Bush? You betcha!

You can still respect the office even if you don't respect the policies. I think Bush was way under-qualified and way over his head, but I would never think of doing anything except shake his hand if I had the chance to meet him.

But I'm a real American, so . . .

And Obama has what to do with this?

The House Republican who chairs the Education Committee refuses to do anything about student debt. It's in his lap, not the president's.

If I'm wrong, then show me Obama's path to circumvent this committee.

If I'm right, then admit it. Or just kindly STFU.

If you want to be "right" you must EARN IT!

So far, you haven't but I like your spunk. :)

Despite being from the pro-Obama 2nd district of Minnesota, Kline has one of the most right wing voting records in all of congress. He’s an anti-environment, anti-union, anti-mine safety, pro-war party hack who bragged about shutting down the government and once proposed legislation to replace Ulysses S. Grant on the $50 bill with Ronald Reagan.

A darling of the for-profit education industry, Kline didn’t just oppose the Student Loan Forgiveness Act – he actually wrote a bill to reduce the budget deficit by raising rates on student loans. Students in his district launched a Twitter campaign that sent Kline skyrocketing to the top of the Flip a District charts – and we here at “Real Time” listen to the people.

Flip A District Real Time with Bill Maher

Maybe if Barack sent Kline a conciliatory message of compromise he might get somewhere with the Republican committee chair.

Surely he knows how to compromise when he WANTS to. See, he's not above negotiating with political adversaries...and others.

You're refusal to actually address my post is very comforting to me.

It's further proof that I'm winning. :)

Bull shit. I'd sooner spit on him than shake his hand. I wouldn't shake his hand for 2million dollars.

Anybody that doesn't agree with you isn't a real American..................LOL

Liberal to the core..........Have your self a bowl full of who gives a rats ass what you think................

:anj_stfu:
Anybody who says they would spit on the President Of The United States is not a real American.

Not that it makes a difference, but were you defending Bush just as nobly as you do Obama when during the years 2001-2009 W was being assailed by legions of rabid Progs in blogs??
Against people saying un-American things regarding Bush? You betcha!

You can still respect the office even if you don't respect the policies. I think Bush was way under-qualified and way over his head, but I would never think of doing anything except shake his hand if I had the chance to meet him.

But I'm a real American, so . . .

Yes, you're a real American.

And God bless you!

eusa_clap.gif

The winners are politicians, the central banks, wealthiest class and corporations.
As I have said 1000 times - there has been no better friend to corporate interest and the central banks as Barrack Obama. No one else even comes close. And liberals applaud it.
How ironic is that?

Nope. I've yet to see you ever make a racist comment, on 2 boards now. (3?)

Good, thank you.

But you're not arguing that none of the attacks on Obama are race-based, are you?

No. I will say that the race-based attacks are very rare and only from the fringe.

The fringe has basically swallowed the Republican Party. You can't seriously dispute this.

Funny, but Bill Maher was just running down the list last night. Things like yelling at him during a State Of The Union speech, wagging a finger at him on the tarmac, saying "I can't stand to be in the same room with him".

This was never done with any White presidents. The level of disrespect afforded this president goes way beyond partisanship.

You cannot honestly argue otherwise.

I don't think you remember the Bush years. It was commonplace to burn a likeness of Bush in effigy.

In front of him, to his face? No.

Obamatard tries to stifle the economy with thousands of new regulations and idiot decisions, then takes credit when hard working people make some gains in spite of his idiocy?

And Obama has what to do with this?

The House Republican who chairs the Education Committee refuses to do anything about student debt. It's in his lap, not the president's.

If I'm wrong, then show me Obama's path to circumvent this committee.

If I'm right, then admit it. Or just kindly STFU.

If you want to be "right" you must EARN IT!

So far, you haven't but I like your spunk. :)

Despite being from the pro-Obama 2nd district of Minnesota, Kline has one of the most right wing voting records in all of congress. He’s an anti-environment, anti-union, anti-mine safety, pro-war party hack who bragged about shutting down the government and once proposed legislation to replace Ulysses S. Grant on the $50 bill with Ronald Reagan.

A darling of the for-profit education industry, Kline didn’t just oppose the Student Loan Forgiveness Act – he actually wrote a bill to reduce the budget deficit by raising rates on student loans. Students in his district launched a Twitter campaign that sent Kline skyrocketing to the top of the Flip a District charts – and we here at “Real Time” listen to the people.

Flip A District Real Time with Bill Maher

Maybe if Barack sent Kline a conciliatory message of compromise he might get somewhere with the Republican committee chair.

Surely he knows how to compromise when he WANTS to. See, he's not above negotiating with political adversaries...and others.

You're refusal to actually address my post is very comforting to me.

It's further proof that I'm winning. :)

Only until I bother to read up on the matter.

But relish those few, meager victries you'll ever see when dealin with the likes 'o ME!

LOL

j/k

Our President has done a very good job of fooling dupes and useful idiots such as the OP.

Just sayin'.
Are you claiming those facts in the OP are not true?

Tune in tomorrow when libs credit Obama for the earth's rotation. :lame2: Go ahead libs tell us specifically which Obama policies and decisions resulted in those gains...hint you can't.

He's doing a great job.

His Cloward-Pivens strategy is working out just the way he hoped.

Lol. 85 billion a month from the fed propping up wall street for five years will make everything smell like roses.

I wonder if they'll stop pumping money into the stock market as soon as the next President-elect has an (R) next to his name?

I'll bet nothing will be Obama's fault for the first 4 years. :eusa_think:

Lol. 85 billion a month from the fed propping up wall street for five years will make everything smell like roses.

I wonder if they'll stop pumping money into the stock market as soon as the next President-elect has an (R) next to his name?

If a Republican were president with Obama's record the puke liberals would be freaking out and there would be a 24/7 assault underway by the MSM. The left's double standards and hypocrisy is incredible, problem is they don't care they wear their hypocrisy and lies like a badge of honor.

If a Republican were president with Obama's record the puke liberals would be freaking out and there would be a 24/7 assault underway by the MSM. The left's double standards and hypocrisy is incredible, problem is they don't care they wear their hypocrisy and lies like a badge of honor.

There WAS a Republican President with Obama's record though. His name was Bush. We all remember those days. :laugh:

There WAS a Republican President with Obama's record though. His name was Bush. We all remember those days. :laugh:

Yep Nancy Pelosi proclaiming how horrible 5% unemployment was under Bush. :laugh: Remember how they foamed at the mouth claiming Bush lied, then Obama tells us if we like our doctor and plan we can keep them the biggest whopper since the last puke Democrat declared he didn't have sex with an intern.

Yep Nancy Pelosi proclaiming how horrible 5% unemployment was under Bush. :laugh: Remember how they foamed at the mouth claiming Bush lied, then Obama tells us if we like our doctor and plan we can keep them the biggest whopper since the last puke Democrat declared he didn't have sex with an intern.

Bailing out private industries with public tax dollars. Bush did this, Obama did this.
Rushing off to start a new war. Bush did this, Obama did this.
Troop surge to quell an insurgency. Bush did this, Obama did this.
Drone-bombing brown people in the mountains with no regards to civilian bystanders. Bush did this, Obama did this.
Doubling our national debt. Bush did this, Obama did this.

I could easily list more, but I just ate.

Long story short, we have universal healthcare now, so the frothing masses are just fine with Obama's Bush-emulating nature.

Only until I bother to read up on the matter.

But relish those few, meager victries you'll ever see when dealin with the likes 'o ME!

LOL

j/k
Watch this real quick:

The laundry list of Kline's supposed 'crimes' is nothing more than the mark of a stalwart and responsible Conservative.

You and Maher say these things about him as though they were bad things!

They're not.

Repeal Obamacare. Check.

Against raising the minimum wage. Check.

For defunding Obamacare which led the POTUS to shut down the Govt. Check.

Against stem cell research. Check.

Against Gay marriage. Being decided.

Against Abortion. Check.

Voted to deny funds to study climate change. Check.

Almost every one of these bullet points represents a reason to vote FOR Kline.

And when Maher mentioned the University of Phoenix graduation rate is lower than that of regular colleges, he failed to mention that the U of Phoe is a different kind of college. Home or distance study by working people with families and matriculating at night and weekends and online to get better equipped for one's current job or to qualify for the next job or promotion, students aren't expecting the same graduation rate as a normal college.

And the U of Phoe is a well respected institution. Why use their name to demonize Kline. It just happened to be a handy fact to include, right?

Bullshit.

A hatchhet job is being done on Kline from what I see here.

but that still doesn't mean I have completed whatever research this subject might demand.

research i doubt I'll ever do, now. Why not?

I've lost interest in Mr. Kline's particular situation.

Let's not fall victim to the typically Liberal's obsessive descent into a pursuit of the inane and mundane and the irrelevant particulars of Kline's situation.

We aren't here to discuss him.

We're here to convey to you the reality that millions face desperate economic situations all because of Obama's policies.

Let's not be distracted by tangential attractions.

no matter what i say aint going to matter.....you just dont like the guy.....right?....
It's not a matter of like or dislike. You don't understand. No matter what you say I'm gonna keep on hating him. By hate I mean, more than any other politician we've ever had. Hell, I don't even like him as a person. I would not shake his hand. Not for a million dollars.

Yes you would. Why lie?

You'd likely shake his hand for free if he was standing in front of you with his hand extended.
It takes a real American to sell out and take 2million dollars to shake this vile dirt bag's hand?

ROFL Your idea of being American and mine are in different universes.

Forum List

Back