Our President Has Done A Good Job

The laundry list of Kline's supposed 'crimes' is nothing more than the mark of a stalwart and responsible Conservative.

I was responding to your original accusation. I THOUGHT that's what we were discussing.

You and Maher say these things about him as though they were bad things!

They're not.

Repeal Obamacare. Check.

Against raising the minimum wage. Check.

For defunding Obamacare which led the POTUS to shut down the Govt. Check.

Against stem cell research. Check.

Against Gay marriage. Being decided.

Against Abortion. Check.

Voted to deny funds to study climate change. Check.

Almost every one of these bullet points represents a reason to vote FOR Kline.

And when Maher mentioned the University of Phoenix graduation rate is lower than that of regular colleges, he failed to mention that the U of Phoe is a different kind of college. Home or distance study by working people with families and matriculating at night and weekends and online to get better equipped for one's current job or to qualify for the next job or promotion, students aren't expecting the same graduation rate as a normal college.

And the U of Phoe is a well respected institution. Why use their name to demonize Kline. It just happened to be a handy fact to include, right?

Bullshit.

A hatchhet job is being done on Kline from what I see here.

but that still doesn't mean I have completed whatever research this subject might demand.

research i doubt I'll ever do, now. Why not?

I've lost interest in Mr. Kline's particular situation.

Let's not fall victim to the typically Liberal's obsessive descent into a pursuit of the inane and mundane and the irrelevant particulars of Kline's situation.

We aren't here to discuss him.

We're here to convey to you the reality that millions face desperate economic situations all because of Obama's policies.

Let's not be distracted by tangential attractions.
Far from it. It's a joke of a school.

So, you are arguing that not helping college students with a new College Debt bill, and instead looking to raise their debt is a conservative principle?

I'm arguing that you are just not looking hard enough to find the millions of people who are suffering from Obama's economic policies.

I tried listing some examples and you want to get bogged down in minutiae.

Sorry, that is a Liberal luxury i do not afford myself.

if we are to get anywhere we must stick to the central current of this discussion.

Obama has NOT performed well as POTUS.

Liberals still trying to convince themselves that Obama has done a good job.

:lmao:

They are stuck in Stages 1 and 2 of Grief....

• Denial and isolation: "This is not happening to me."
    • Anger: "How dare you do this to me?!" (either referring to a god, the late person, or themselves)
    • Bargaining: "Just let me live to see my son graduate."
    • Depression: "I can't bear to face going through this, putting my family through this."
    • Acceptance: "I'm ready, I don't want to struggle anymore."
K bler-Ross model of grief - Psychology Wiki

Why are so many of your fellow Americans crying out in pain and woe at his policies and actions?

Psst! They're not!
Okay since the economy is booming, lets go back to the number of people on welfare when Obama took office. You okay with that? I mean they can easily find a good job in obama's economy, right?
No, go back to before Wall Street crashed, 6 months earlier.

Ohhhh noooooes!

Don't go THERE!

You might post some information about your boy, Obama, that will prompt me to reveal some incriminating information about his role in the Mortgage Crisis and the subsequent economic meltdown which will be quite embarrassing for you to discover about him.

Why are so many of your fellow Americans crying out in pain and woe at his policies and actions?

Psst! They're not!
Okay since the economy is booming, lets go back to the number of people on welfare when Obama took office. You okay with that? I mean they can easily find a good job in obama's economy, right?
No, go back to before Wall Street crashed, 6 months earlier.
So go back to 2006 numbers, right before the democrats took over and ruined the economy? When unemployment was around 5%. Okay.

A page of pictures posted by republicans who hate obama. They know they hate him but can't articulate why in words. They've been told he's evil for so long they just know he's evil. So they shop around to find pictures and posters like third grade children. How sad.
How can I count the ways.. We'd need hundreds of threads to cover the reasons I hate him.
Every single word that comes out of the mans mouth is bile, a lie, putrid shit out the mouth of a devil worshiping communist pig.
thats because he is a politician.....he aint no different in that respect than the guys you like....
Who do you think I like?
i dont know.....but if you like at least 1 politician out there.....and he opens his mouth .....he is lying or spinning.....but he aint telling you the truth....

th_jimmy-carter-1.jpg
No, carter allowed our ambassador to Afghanistan to be killed with no response leading to the eventual formation of the Taliban as well as the birth of Al Quieda.
seems like every President is famous for creating someone who doesnt like us....

Seems? I guess you have a Comprehension Problem, Carter's Ambassador to Afghanistan got kidnapped and murdered. That is far different than simply not being liked, but all is fair in politics, even if it involves the death of men serving our country, at least that is what I see when it comes to Harry Dresden.

Harry Dresden, you are a shameful mouse, callous, yea, everybody should join Harry Dresden and the democrats and shrug off all deaths of Americans serving our Country. Shameful you are.

Now off the top of your head, tell us what Carter's response was?

The last two Ambassadors Murdered while serving the President overseas where murdered under the Democrats, Carter and now Obama.
Adolph Dubs
  • Adolph "Spike" Dubs was the United States Ambassador to Afghanistan from May 13, 1978 until his death in 1979. He was killed in an exchange of gunfire after a kidnapping attempt. Wikipedia
Adolph_Dubs.jpg
geezus calm down.....im just responding to everyone saying how some group that hates us was created while this guy or that guy was President.....maybe you should learn something about how to read a post..... :wink_2:

Obama took over such a massive, flaming pile of shit that we'll never really know what he would have accomplished in more normal circumstances.

The Lefties will bemoan the fact that the pile of shit he inherited stopped him from "fundamentally transforming" America into the authoritarian Euro-social democracy they so crave, the Righties will be thankful for the same thing.

Either way, we'll never know.

Well, it brought out the Right-Wing hatred, that's for sure.

But not because he's Black!!!!!!

You're still harping on this?

Am I racist in your opinion?
Nope. I've yet to see you ever make a racist comment, on 2 boards now. (3?)

But you're not arguing that none of the attacks on Obama are race-based, are you?

Funny, but Bill Maher was just running down the list last night. Things like yelling at him during a State Of The Union speech, wagging a finger at him on the tarmac, saying "I can't stand to be in the same room with him".

This was never done with any White presidents. The level of disrespect afforded this president goes way beyond partisanship.

You cannot honestly argue otherwise.
it happened with Bush too Synth.....right here in this forum...more disrespect than what Clinton had....a new level if you like....

no matter what i say aint going to matter.....you just dont like the guy.....right?....
It's not a matter of like or dislike. You don't understand. No matter what you say I'm gonna keep on hating him. By hate I mean, more than any other politician we've ever had. Hell, I don't even like him as a person. I would not shake his hand. Not for a million dollars.

Yes you would. Why lie?

You'd likely shake his hand for free if he was standing in front of you with his hand extended.
Bull shit. I'd sooner spit on him than shake his hand. I wouldn't shake his hand for 2million dollars.
That's because you aren't a real American.
It takes a real American to sell out and take 2million dollars to shake this vile dirt bag's hand?

ROFL Your idea of being American and mine are in different universes.
for 2 million i will not only shake his hand.....i will even say how wonderful the Mrs. looks today.....

But you still cannot refute the OP facts...that is sad.

The fact you can't recognize the fact that after Obamacare there is still the same amount without healthcare and now it is more expensive than it was before Obamacare. The fact Obama gave businesses a break in Obamacare and not the middle class is disturbing. The fact that many more are now under-employed is sad. The fact that money is being printed and making it tougher for the middle class and the poor to keep up.

To refute what, that unemployment is down? Nope, it is but under employed is way up. The stock market is up, but where is the money coming from?

The fact you can't discern the numbers, the fact you can't see issues for what they are...that is sad. Americans seem to be duped easily...that is sad.

Every single word that comes out of the mans mouth is bile, a lie, putrid shit out the mouth of a devil worshiping communist pig.
thats because he is a politician.....he aint no different in that respect than the guys you like....

ABSOLUTELY INCORRECT.

You guys always seem to want to believe that BOTH sides must be mirror images of the other and that there is never anyone who is 100% correct when two people or reps from two sides of an issue argue.

Obama is the WORST liar in White House history, to my knowledge.

Why is his lying worse than all the other POTUS' who lied?

Where some POTUS' would lie for their country or for Americans and friends, Obama's lies tend to be in defense of HIM and to benefit HIM and his interests (things, people & situations HE is interested in) or to allow him to get something he didn't deserve or honestly qualify for.

Obama's lies are to US.

He lies to the American people and he is supposed to be REPRESENTING US!!!

In the Band of Brothers mini-series, Maj. Dick Winters made a point of cautioning one of his junior officers about gambling with the enlisted men.

Richard Winters: These men have been through the toughest training the Army has to offer, under the worst possible circumstances, and they volunteered for it.

'Buck' Compton: Christ, Dick, I was just shooting craps with them.

Richard Winters: You know why they volunteered? Because they knew that the man in the foxhole next to them would be the best, not some draftee who's going to get them killed.

'Buck' Compton: Are you ticked because they like me? Because I'm spending time to get to know my soldiers? I mean, c'mon, you've been with them for two years? I've been here for six days.

Richard Winters: You were gambling, Buck.

'Buck' Compton: So what? Soldiers do that. I don't deserve a reprimand for it.

Richard Winters: What if you'd won?

'Buck' Compton: What?

Richard Winters: What if you'd won? Don't ever put yourself in the position where you can take from these men.

That describes Obama perfectly.

He seems never to shy away from opportunities to take from his fellow Americans and lie to his fellow Americans in order to benefit himself or his administration or friends.

All False statements involving Barack Obama

Says his comment about extremists being a JV team "wasn’t specifically referring to" Islamic State.
False
The JV team is now varsity

"Most young Americans right now, they’re not covered" by health insurance.
"Between Two Ferns" was a hit, but this factoid is wrong
False

Well under half that
"We’ve got close to 7 million Americans who have access to health care for the first time because of Medicaid expansion."
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
False
Admininstration's reports say otherwise
The "most realistic estimates" for jobs created by Keystone XL are "maybe 2,000 jobs during the construction of the pipeline."
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
False
Doubled ... in 2025
"We have doubled the distance our cars will go on a gallon of gas."
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
False
Lots of Members of Congress don't think so
"Throughout, we have kept Congress fully informed of our efforts" to create a legal framework on counterterrorism.
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
False
It's households, not families
"If the House of Representatives fails to extend the middle-class tax cuts, 400,000 middle-class Rhode Island families will see their federal income taxes increase."
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
False
A widely spread misquote
Says Mitt Romney "called the Arizona law a model for the nation."
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
False
Don't hold your breath for those SBA loans, Mr. Trump
"Under Gov. Romney's definition ... Donald Trump is a small business."
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
False
Credit the economy, not Obamacare
Because of Obamacare, "over the last two years, health care premiums have gone up -- it's true -- but they've gone up slower than any time in the last 50 years."
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
False
Using a method tilted in Obama's favor
"Over the last four years, the deficit has gone up, but 90 percent of that is as a consequence of" President George W. Bush’s policies and the recession.
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
False
'Fast and Furious' born in 2009
"Fast and Furious" began under the Bush administration.
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
False
Romney touted a different law
Mitt Romney "says the Arizona immigration law should be a model for the nation."
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
False
Romney's own words say otherwise
Says Mitt Romney would deny gay people the right to adopt children.
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
False
In some ways, losses were bigger under Reagan
"The only time government employment has gone down during a recession has been under me."
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
False
Wrong or misleading from several angles
"Under the Romney/Ryan budget, interest rates on federal student loans would be allowed to double."
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
False
Slim majority, not unprecedented
If the Supreme Court throws out the federal health care law, it "would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress."
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
False
Better to stick to the script
"For the first time since 1990, American manufacturers are creating new jobs."
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
False
Wrong in 2009, and wrong today
"Preventive care … saves money, for families, for businesses, for government, for everybody."
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
False
Not so fast, Mr. President
"Thirty million Americans, including a lot of people in Florida, are going to be able to get healthcare next year because of that law."

Page 1 of 4 nextnext

All False statements involving Barack Obama PolitiFact

I tried to post this table but it is slowing me down trying to clean it up for posting. So I'll just leave this as is and point you all to the 4 pages of documented Obama lies at the link which show him to be a much bigger liar than any of us could believe.

And, again, it's not so much the number of lies he tells but who he lies to and what he lies about that is revealing.

He lies for his own personal benefit and at the expense, too often, of a trusting American people.

Last edited:
Obama took over such a massive, flaming pile of shit that we'll never really know what he would have accomplished in more normal circumstances.

The Lefties will bemoan the fact that the pile of shit he inherited stopped him from "fundamentally transforming" America into the authoritarian Euro-social democracy they so crave, the Righties will be thankful for the same thing.

Incorrect.

Thomas Sowell:

THE FINANCIAL CRISIS: FACING THE FACTS
OPINION EDITORIAL BY THOMAS SOWELL — 4 OCT 2008 21 comments from readers »

Few seem to understand the political and economic realities behind the current financial crisis. Yet we all must confront these facts before entering the voting booth on November 4th. Our nation depends on it.
thomas-sowell.jpg

Abraham Lincoln said, “You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you can’t fool all the people all the time.”

Unfortunately, the future of this country, as well as the fate of the Western world, depends on how many people can be fooled on election day, just a few weeks from now.

Right now, the polls indicate that a whole lot of the people are being fooled a whole lot of the time.

The current financial bailout crisis has propelled Barack Obama back into a substantial lead over John McCain — which is astonishing in view of which man and which party has had the most to do with bringing on this crisis.

It raises the question: Do facts matter? Or is Obama’s rhetoric and the media’s spin enough to make facts irrelevant?

Fact Number One: It was liberal Democrats, led by Senator Christopher Dodd and Congressman Barney Frank, who for years — including the present year — denied that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were taking big risks that could lead to a financial crisis.

It was Senator Dodd, Congressman Frank and other liberal Democrats who for years refused requests from the Bush administration to set up an agency to regulate Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

It was liberal Democrats, again led by Dodd and Frank, who for years pushed for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to go even further in promoting subprime mortgage loans, which are at the heart of today’s financial crisis.

Alan Greenspan warned them four years ago. So did the Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers to the President. So did Bush’s Secretary of the Treasury, five years ago.

Yet, today, what are we hearing? That it was the Bush administration “right-wing ideology” of “de-regulation” that set the stage for the financial crisis. Do facts matter?

We also hear that it is the free market that is to blame. But the facts show that it was the government that pressured financial institutions in general to lend to subprime borrowers, with such things as the Community Reinvestment Act and, later, threats of legal action by then Attorney General Janet Reno if the feds did not like the statistics on who was getting loans and who wasn’t.

Is that the free market? Or do facts not matter?

Then there is the question of being against the “greed” of CEOs and for “the people.” Franklin Raines made $90 million while he was head of Fannie Mae and mismanaging that institution into crisis.

Who in Congress defended Franklin Raines? Liberal Democrats, including Maxine Waters and the Congressional Black Caucus, at least one of whom referred to the “lynching” of Raines, as if it was racist to hold him to the same standard as white CEOs.

Even after he was deposed as head of Fannie Mae, Franklin Raines was consulted this year by the Obama campaign for his advice on housing!

The Washington Post criticized the McCain campaign for calling Raines an adviser to Obama, even though that fact was reported in the Washington Post itself on July 16th. The technicality and the spin here is that Raines is not officially listed as an adviser. But someone who advises is an adviser, whether or not his name appears on a letterhead.

The tie between Barack Obama and Franklin Raines is not all one-way. Obama has been the second-largest recipient of Fannie Mae’s financial contributions, right after Senator Christopher Dodd.

But ties between Obama and Raines? Not if you read the mainstream media.

Facts don’t matter much politically if they are not reported.

The media alone are not alone in keeping the facts from the public. Republicans, for reasons unknown, don’t seem to know what it is to counter-attack. They deserve to lose.

But the country does not deserve to be put in the hands of a glib and cocky know-it-all, who has accomplished absolutely nothing beyond the advancement of his own career with rhetoric, and who has for years allied himself with a succession of people who have openly expressed their hatred of America.

The Financial Crisis Facing the Facts - The Atlasphere

Incorrect.

So you're saying Obama didn't take over a flaming pile of shit?

Man.....what a load of bull.

Whose load are you referring to?

Or are you just trawling along, throwing out the occasional casually caustic comment here and there as you go, hoping someone will nibble and chat you up?

:)

Or are you just trawling along, throwing out the occasional casually caustic comment here and there as you go, hoping someone will nibble and chat you up?

Assuming that you're talking to me, I made a point, and you said I was "wrong".

Just asking for clarification.

I'm pretty sure Obama took over a real mess. Domestically & internationally. I'm not a fan of his, I'm just being honest.

Incorrect.

So you're saying Obama didn't take over a flaming pile of shit?

I'm saying W doesn't deserve the criticisms for making the melt down happen.

Of course, if he had resorted to Obama's patented techniques of extra-legal presidential overstepping of authority maybe Bushy could have just changed the laws himself to reign in Dodd, Frank and Raines and prevent the country from suffering this economic mess!

Hell, after all, Obama isn't the only POTUS with a telephone and a pen!

But one of the things I AM saying is that Obama actually had a hand in CAUSING the economic meltdown even though he was not yet POTUS...or even a Senator!

Another thing I'm saying is that the only thing Obama succeeded in doing is prolonging the crisis.

Just because your cab driver got you lost on the way to your destination, making you 20 minutes late for your appointment.

However, he eventually got you there safely.

And for that you are grateful.

But does the cab driver deserve praise?

No.

He got you lost and made you late for your appointment and on top of all that he wants a tip!

You pay him the meter but no tip!

And after you complain to the cab company they send you a taxi company customer relations ballot to praise your driver or complain about his service.

Just because he eventually got you there (better late than never) does not mean he deserves any special recognition.

Obama's recession lasted longer than any other recession in American history and if he'd done NOTHING AT ALL we'd have fared better, sooner than we did under his (dismal) leadership.

Finally, check out our hero here.

Now, someone please try and tell us how Obama had NOTHING to do with causing the economic crisis!

And if you want some more reasons to doubt the true state of the US economy is as great as some want you to believe, try this:

Obama s Economy

Last edited:

Assuming that you're talking to me, I made a point, and you said I was "wrong".

Just asking for clarification.

I'm pretty sure Obama took over a real mess. Domestically & internationally. I'm not a fan of his, I'm just being honest.

Please accept my apology and I recant the sentiments haphazardly splashed onto that post.

You are right.

It WAS a mess.

Sorry for wrongly accusing you of being incorrect.

You usually are absolutely right most all of the time.

Your standard of accuracy is enviable, in fact.

Once again, my bad!

Forum List

Back