Our president has no balls.

He doesn't have the balls to send troops to Ukraine. Boots on the ground is how you win wars. Bush/Cheney understood that.

Funny you mention private parts, here is the worlds most loved pervert 'Zelenskyy' playing piano with his penis.
Ukraine put this degenerate in power? We should risk a nuke war for this calamity.

Funny you mention private parts, here is the worlds most loved pervert 'Zelenskyy' playing piano with his penis.
Ukraine put this degenerate in power? We should risk a nuke war for this calamity.

Yeah he was a comic before becoming the leader of Ukraine. So what?

Ha, that's funny, thanks for posting.

Some comedy isn't meant for pearl-clutching sissies.

Biden won't cut off Russian oil because he'll need it to fulfill his 'green' dreams because he refused to fully open America's energy sector. The world runs on fossil fuels and the infrastructure and technology of alternate fuel is not viable on the forseeable horizon. As it is, only about 10% of Russia oil exports have been hit however, if we became energy independent again we could increase that 10% significantly and deny Putin the Billions a day he is still making selling his oil.
I think it was BP, Shell and Exxon's oil to sell that was extracted in Russia. Russia gets the royalties. But I'm pretty sure those companies have cut ties with their partners in Russia. I think China will be willing to buy any excess oil Russia produces.

Tell us about that first piece of Legislation he signed

Biden revoked their permit. That is not what halted construction of it. Construction was already halted while Trump was president. Biden's executive order merely made it so that construction could not be resumed.

I think it was BP, Shell and Exxon's oil to sell that was extracted in Russia. Russia gets the royalties. But I'm pretty sure those companies have cut ties with their partners in Russia. I think China will be willing to buy any excess oil Russia produces.
BP, Shell and Exxon's gas prices have always been among the highest and that is probably why. China can buy all the Russian oil they want. America is stronger when we produce our own oil as we saw during Trump. As soon as Biden cut Trump's policies gas prices surged as well as the price of goods and services which has a negative affect on our economy thereby making us weaker. Inflation is now soaring because of Biden's bad energy policies and his personal vendetta against Trump.

BP, Shell and Exxon's gas prices have always been among the highest and that is probably why. China can buy all the Russian oil they want. America is stronger when we produce our own oil as we saw during Trump. As soon as Biden cut Trump's policies gas prices surged as well as the price of goods and services which has a negative affect on our economy thereby making us weaker. Inflation is now soaring because of Biden's bad energy policies and his personal vendetta against Trump.
Yea, that splains it.

If they were facts they could be supposed. But you cannot do so, all you have is your words. I am a data geek, show me the numbers.

Biden didn’t remove sanctions on Nord Stream? Of course he did.

Nord Stream 2: Biden waives US sanctions on Russian pipeline

Russia will not profit from Nord Stream? Do you really need a link?

Germany is not dependent on Russia for LNG and oil? Um, yes they are. A dumb move to start shutting down their nuclear plants to fight climate change and become dependent.

Factbox: How dependent is Germany on Russian gas?

The good news for Russia is that they recognized just how dumb a move it was to start with and are taking steps to move away from such dependency. Trump tried to tell them that 2 years ago. Oh well, better late than never.

Nuclear, coal, LNG: 'no taboos' in Germany's energy about-face

Don't know if you realize it, but you are simply pushing Russian Federation propaganda.

Oh, and we import 7% of oil from Russia not 10%, and we are REDUCING that amount, as we speak.

Our oil production decreased during covid, because oil prices dropped and it was not profitable to draw out more oil.... With prices high, our American oil production will increase.

We were a net energy exporter of oil under Trump, with oil being the primary export. We are no longer. Full stop. Climate change should take a back seat to current reality.

U.S. energy facts - imports and exports - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

They won’t get weaker in part because of our infatuation with climate change and our dependency on oil and natural gas, which Russia supplies. Germany, for example, tries to embrace climate change all the while enriching Russia by buying their natural gas and oil. There won’t be a long game, only a short game, and Russia will win.
Not currently the trend. The US and the EU are united like never before and the EU seems ready to sacrifice their Russian gas for the cause.

Forum List

Back