Our president has no balls.

Actually Ukraine was investigating Burisma corruption.....Until Biden had the prosecutor fired by withholding U.S. aid.

That's a lie. In reality, there was no prosecution for Burisma for years until Shokin was forced out. Shokin spent 2 years protecting Burisma and its owner.

That is a lot of words to use to not back up what you said.

Thinking for yourself is not your forte’. You need to be spoon fed information by an opinionated ”journalist”. What are you challenging? Biden didn’t remove sanctions on Nord Stream? Russia will not profit from Nord Stream? Germany is not dependent on Russia for energy? The US doesn’t import about 10% of oil from Russia? Start googling.

Meanwhile, we are increasing our oil imports from Russia every day(currently about 10%)

January saw virtually zero U.S. imports of Russian crude, with some volumes slated to arrive in February and March purchased before Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. So far, there haven’t been any signs of fresh bookings as buyers look elsewhere for supply.

Russian oil made up only about 3% of all the crude shipments that arrived in the U.S. last year, data from the U.S. Energy Information Administration show. U.S. imports of Russian crude so far in 2022 have dropped to the slowest annual pace since 2017, intelligence firm Kpler said.

Thinking for yourself is not your forte’. You need to be spoon fed information by an opinionated ”journalist”. What are you challenging? Biden didn’t remove sanctions on Nord Stream? Russia will not profit from Nord Stream? Germany is not dependent on Russia for energy? The US doesn’t import about 10% of oil from Russia? Start googling.

I want data, not words. All you have is words, which I have used data to prove are wrong.

Your words are as meaningless of those journalist you look down upon.

:link: :linky:

Something like this...the yellow dot is Feb of 2021. Is production up or down since then?

View attachment 609574

Hey genius, why are oil prices jumping in direct response to the Russian/Ukranian war?

I want data, not words. All you have is words, which I have used data to prove are wrong.

Your words are as meaningless of those journalist you look down upon.

All the things I stated above are facts, not opinion. You have to put those things together to form an opinion.

I know this is tough, but a graph is a visual representation of numbers. That one is not accurate because it has no zero. stats 101.

A graph does not need to start at zero, if you took stats 101 you would know this. I do this for a living.

All the things I stated above are facts, not opinion.

If they were facts they could be supposed. But you cannot do so, all you have is your words. I am a data geek, show me the numbers.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Aren’t we still buying their oil? Brandon still refuses to let us open our Oil Reserves. Have a question; Why did he stop 🛑 our Keystone Pipeline ( Climate Change) ? LOL 😝 Yet Russia 🇷🇺 is allowed to have one ?????

The Keystone pipeline is open and functioning. It was only the construction of the XL extension that was shutdown.

keystone-xl-map.jpg

Hey genius, why are oil prices jumping in direct response to the Russian/Ukranian war?

Because much of the world got oil from Russia and oil is a global commodity.

How can you not know this?

... We are we not sending drones and missles to destroy this huge 40 mile long column headed towards Kiev? ...

In this case you will start world war 3: "Happy radiation sickness!". It's totally clear that the NATO will not defend the Ukraine, even if you will see soon much more bitter pictures. I also hope the very best for the Ukrainians - they are brave people - but this doesn't mean realism has to die. The price of an escalating world war is much too high.

Biden rejects establishing no-fly zone over Turkey.
Why?
We are we not sending drones and missles to destroy this huge 40 mile long column headed towards Kiev?
Why must we have such a weak president during this historic time?
Innocent women and children are being murdered as we speak with more to come.
You are pushing for a nuclear Holocaust but are too dumb to know it.

He doesn't have the balls to send troops to Ukraine. Boots on the ground is how you win wars. Bush/Cheney understood that.
Read what I wrote just a moment ago.

Forum List

Back