Our President is “The Man in the Arena” and we Should Pray for Him

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
This man stepped forward because he felt a vibe amongst the people that we had been long forgotten. This man, who has all the wealth in the world, who did not have to stand for us...yet he did...deserves our fath in him.This man...who recognizes Americans potential is MY PRESIDENT. He is the man in the arena...he is the champion of the people.

This man stepped forward because he felt a vibe amongst the people that we had been long forgotten. This man, who has all the wealth in the world, who did not have to stand for us...yet he did...deserves our fath in him.This man...who recognizes Americans potential is MY PRESIDENT. He is the man in the arena...he is the champion of the people.

"Your President"

Does that ring a bell, Georgie?

The man was appointed due to a glitch in the electoral college. He wasn't chosen by the voters. They went for someone else by 3 million voted.

... Our president.

Yes, he is our president. Voters didn't choose him to be our president, but unfortunately he is our president.

He was elected according to the laws of the United States. If you have a problem with them, there are plenty of other countries which would be way more suitable for you.

I never said he was not legally the president. He's just not the president voters wanted.

... Our president.

Yes, he is our president. Voters didn't choose him to be our president, but unfortunately he is our president.

He was elected according to the laws of the United States. If you have a problem with them, there are plenty of other countries which would be way more suitable for you.

I never said he was not legally the president. He's just not the president voters wanted.
You mean CITIZENS who voted or ILLEGAL ALIENS who OBAMA encouraged publicly to vote?

... Our president.

You mean CITIZENS who voted or ILLEGAL ALIENS who OBAMA encouraged publicly to vote?

Well, since illegal aliens who Obama encouraged publicly to vote don't exist, I'm going with citizens.

Our President has been a cartoon tabloid liar and cheat his entire life. His parents raised him as a tax avoidance prop as an infant, hence, he was literally raised as a liar and cheat.

... Our president.

Don't you mean he's not the president people collecting more than twelve welfare checks per month wanted? :muahaha:

... Our president.

Don't you mean he's not the president people collecting more than twelve welfare checks per month wanted? :muahaha:

I didn't say that. Must have been the voices in your head.

The man was appointed due to a glitch in the electoral college. He wasn't chosen by the voters. They went for someone else by 3 million voted.

So you don't think states with low populations should have a voice? The College of Electors was established so that they could have a voice in who their leader is. Small states and those with low populations are important, too, and they didn't sign on to the United States so they could be ignored by piggies at the trough. That's why we formed this union to get away from dictator wannabes just like you. And when you fail to represent people you diminish and marginalize as unworthy of representation, and you can because of your collective wealth, you are no different than King George III from whom the American founders refused to pay taxes, and when he reinforced his army against him, fought a civil war even though suffering with bare feet and unproficient weaponry and a lack of cash to buy shoes to cover the feet of the American militia, while their opponents were well-equipped, well-heeled, and had superior military strategies. Their dedication to standing up to bullies is what disenchanted the British soldier on the ground who often threw up rather than murdered poor women and children as ordered. The entire British army grew sick of what it was doing when the generals realized they were massacring innocent people who just wanted a voice at the table in the British parliament.

Don't marginalize small states. It could come and bite you in the ass in ways your fellow Democrats couldn't stomach when push comes to shove. And if you keep up the hate for the College of Electors, I will put you on my follow list and let you pay the price of your hatefulness to those who depend on that provision built into the voting system that gives the little guy states a chance to be heard and make decisions. You don't want to be on my follow list, madam or I will expose you for the hatemongering dowager that you are.

... Our president.

I didn't say that. Must have been the voices in your head.
You have a problem with what your own words engender, hatemongering dowager 'Bulldog'?

Who do we pray to?

Who do we pray to?

Tiamat of course...

a826b8143638a8521a8166e89d4fe54c.jpg

Yea but what was Michigan Pennsylvania Florida Ohio and Minnesota thinking?

Who do we pray to?

Tiamat of course...

At least it’s a chick this time.

Who do we pray to?

Tiamat of course...

At least it’s a chick this time.

She seemed someone that Trump would approve of. He would probably want to hit it.

Forum List

Back