🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our President lies again

It sure would have been nice if the MSM and others on the left, would have diligently exposed Obama's numerous lies as they do Trump's lies.

...apparently many Americans can't see the obvious distortion.
That's because they sit drooling in front of of their TVs and let leftists tell them what to think.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me over and over and over, and I must be a trump supporter.
That would be a person that blindly follows Obama who couldn't tell the truth to save his life. Even lied about where he was conceived. Lol

Trump is a fucking joke.
The system that only gave us Hillary or Trump is a fucking joke.
Hillary was a much better candidate. Sad so many couldn't look past her gender.
Hillary was a much better candidate
As far as Democrats go.
O'Malley was a much better candidate,
Webb was a much better candidate,
even Bernie was a much better candidate.

But Hillary had THE NAME.

unfortunately, that's ALL she had..

(other than a warehouse of baggage)
And she was willing to do what ever the Round Table Groups wanted her to do.

Why didn't the OP call out Obama on his lies? Interesting how a simple letter of the alphabet makes everything OK

Same old...same old
All Presidents lie

No President in history has lied to the extent Trump does. Not just on major policy issues but all aspects of his life. He lies about the size of his inaugural crowd, 5 million illegals voting, the weather, his height, his weight, the size of his penis, his education, Obama spying on him, his popularity, his wealth......

There is no topic on which Trump is honest

Trump is obsessed with muslims and terrorist....a speakin point that clearly keeps whites in a state of panic. And as long as he keeps the mindless idiots in a state of fear, it takes their pea brained minds off of jobs, wages, affordable healthcare, the Mexican wall and on the continuing lies he puts out daily. I've never seen anyone so intent on conning a group of people who clearly had his back and who he himself lets down day after day after day. Ignorant white loyalty should canned and sold on the open market. A brand the Trumps truly created as America's first
You still have your obamacare.

Why didn't the OP call out Obama on his lies? Interesting how a simple letter of the alphabet makes everything OK

Same old...same old
All Presidents lie

No President in history has lied to the extent Trump does. Not just on major policy issues but all aspects of his life. He lies about the size of his inaugural crowd, 5 million illegals voting, the weather, his height, his weight, the size of his penis, his education, Obama spying on him, his popularity, his wealth......

Spin baby!

Same old...same old
All Presidents lie

Oh my Obama even lied about being conceived at Selma. He knowingly lied strait to your face and you bought it. Gruber described you perfectly.

Trump is a fucking joke.
As far as Democrats go.

and her gender had NOTHING to do with that
hillary had the experience, hillary had the skill, hillary had the knowledge, hillary had all the tools she needed to have a successful presidency. Trump had nothing, was thrown in the deep end and is way over his head. He is making our country the punchline to a global joke.

After spending over a year proclaiming what a "disaster" Obama's Iran nuclear agreement is and how it does not keep us safe, Trump declares that Iran is complying with the terms of the deal after just 90 days

Trump administration: Iran complying with nuclear deal

The Trump administration has notified Congress that Iran is complying with the terms of the 2015 nuclear deal negotiated by former President Barack Obama, and says the U.S. has extended the sanctions relief given to the Islamic republic in exchange for curbs on its atomic program.

If the liberals are in a tizzy trying to say Trump is lying, then Trump MUST be doing everything right. America will be Great Again, more working people will have more money in their pockets, the rest of the world will RESPECT the US of A, not show a lack of (RSPECT as Obama spelled it) since the spineless bi racial, homosexual, Muslim Loving, Community agitator in chief has left office. The reason why I think the left is afraid of Trump is that they ACTUALLY may have to go back to work, once Welfare goes back to the 2 year plan, that the Rapist William Jefferson Clinton(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) signed the Newt Contract with America.
Umm... the world already has respect for us. Obama reversed that trend after Bush decimated it.

By the time Trump is out of here, our creds are gonna be worthless...this guy is really taking this country into the swamps he so wanted to drain.
Obama was the only president that lowered our credit rating. Go home after Obama you have no credibility.

Same old...same old
All Presidents lie

Spin baby!
that's true, he lies constantly.

Trump is a fucking joke.
As far as Democrats go.

hillary had the experience, hillary had the skill, hillary had the knowledge, hillary had all the tools she needed to have a successful presidency. Trump had nothing, was thrown in the deep end and is way over his head. He is making our country the punchline to a global joke.
Hillary had a history of failure. As a senator, 90% of her legislation got laughed at. She voted not present 50% of the time and her stint as SoS lead to failure and MULTIPLE uprisings and violence.
You are full of crap.

After spending over a year proclaiming what a "disaster" Obama's Iran nuclear agreement is and how it does not keep us safe, Trump declares that Iran is complying with the terms of the deal after just 90 days

Trump administration: Iran complying with nuclear deal

The Trump administration has notified Congress that Iran is complying with the terms of the 2015 nuclear deal negotiated by former President Barack Obama, and says the U.S. has extended the sanctions relief given to the Islamic republic in exchange for curbs on its atomic program.

If the liberals are in a tizzy trying to say Trump is lying, then Trump MUST be doing everything right. America will be Great Again, more working people will have more money in their pockets, the rest of the world will RESPECT the US of A, not show a lack of (RSPECT as Obama spelled it) since the spineless bi racial, homosexual, Muslim Loving, Community agitator in chief has left office. The reason why I think the left is afraid of Trump is that they ACTUALLY may have to go back to work, once Welfare goes back to the 2 year plan, that the Rapist William Jefferson Clinton(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) signed the Newt Contract with America.
Umm... the world already has respect for us. Obama reversed that trend after Busg decimated it.

PewChart.png
When I traveled to Europe during the bush days, I said I was canadian.. I didn't even want to deal with the heat Americans were receiving. Our name was mud.
But you're a leftist so lying is what you do best. They get their press from our press and share the brainwashing. I personally would not present a false image for the sake of popularity so I could never be a lib.
I do no appreciate you making judgements on my honesty with little to no information on me. It is ignorant and counterproductive. Try to act like an adult.
Let me ask you this, do you think Obama was a good president?

andaronjim lies and lie and lies, and America is great right now.

Don't need no Trump to be great.
Obama tried to destroy america, thank God Hillary isn't president to finish the job.
how'd he try to destroy America? and with 70+% of americans giving their unwavering approval of him, how did he fail?
Only president with a GDP not getting above 2% for starters, and he was the only president that lowered our credit rating.

Trump is a fucking joke.
As far as Democrats go.

Hillary had you conned.
the only people with the experience to run for president, are those running for a second term.

Her experience was riding Bills coattails for 10 years in Arkansas, and 8 years in DC.

She had to move to deep blue NY to get elected to Congress, (where she also won based solely on her last name), because she was fairly certain she'd have run, at best, third in Arkansas, behind the incumbent dogcatcher.

Senate time?

A laugh

Secretary of State?

Set a record for frequent flyer miles that will take decades to break.

Most qualified in decades?

Maybe for a democrat

Experienced?

Starting working for presidential campaigns in the late 60s and STILL didn't know she needed to win the EC.

Trump is a fucking joke.
As far as Democrats go.

I think you watch entirely too much TV.

Everything you said could have just as well be said of Obama, yet the MSM didn't condition you to believe that way, did it?

If you don't understand that Trump was chosen to be president for you, you aren't paying attention.

Obama was never really in control, and now Trump isn't either. And had Hillary been elected, she would not have been in control as well. So don't delude yourself.

The policies we have now, aren't substantial different than what we would have had if Hillary had been elected. The mass media is only making you think differently about them. It's all a big con, and you have been fooled.

Trump is obsessed with muslims and terrorist....a speakin point that clearly keeps whites in a state of panic. And as long as he keeps the mindless idiots in a state of fear, it takes their pea brained minds off of jobs, wages, affordable healthcare, the Mexican wall and on the continuing lies he puts out daily. I've never seen anyone so intent on conning a group of people who clearly had his back and who he himself lets down day after day after day. Ignorant white loyalty should canned and sold on the open market. A brand the Trumps truly created as America's first
I have an idea, why don't you go to Boston and talk to those that were affected by the Muslim Brothers. Or go to San Fran and talk to the farther of the daughter who was shot by the illegal. Yep the left are definitely sociopathic as they have no remorse for those affected by those who shouldn't be here.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
Now watch them try to marginalize the events by saying that US citizens do it also. Shouldnt we deal with our own problems 1st before we have other illegals commit crimes also? Not in the liberal La-La-Land.
Why don't you go to Sandy Hook and speak about the lack of common sense gun-control laws?
Because we have plenty of common sense gun-laws but we have bleeding heart liberals who stopped having insane people incarcerated to prevent them from hurting themselves or others. Thank you Jimmy Carter for that, because with liberal compassion, people end up dead. Just like the most recent Evil Liberal who shot the old guy for 5 minutes of Face Book Fame, you liberals will do anything for a dollar.

Forum List

Back