🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our President lies again

I hope the rest of the world sees that we the people did not vote this monster in. That he does not represent who we are, that we resist at every chance

Too funny. I'm afraid "we the people" did vote him in, and it is you people who are the odd players out. Resist as you like, but you will not prevail.

I hope the world just thinks of us as their friend who got way too drunk and is being an asshole, needs a little help walking, and will regret this when were sober.

The globalist kumbaya is over. Time marches on and all that.
3 million +

(you're the odd balls out)

Electoral College. You'll never dispense with it.

Those pesky Constitutional rules, eh? What will you do when California is repatriated?
I should be gotten rid of, it is out of date and no longer serves its purpose.

No, the system works just fine. Perhaps the Democrats should not have nominated a shitty candidate with more baggage than an airport.

Our President lies again?
Maybe Trump is just using the Obama playbook

Trump is obsessed with muslims and terrorist....a speakin point that clearly keeps whites in a state of panic. And as long as he keeps the mindless idiots in a state of fear, it takes their pea brained minds off of jobs, wages, affordable healthcare, the Mexican wall and on the continuing lies he puts out daily. I've never seen anyone so intent on conning a group of people who clearly had his back and who he himself lets down day after day after day. Ignorant white loyalty should canned and sold on the open market. A brand the Trumps truly created as America's first
I have an idea, why don't you go to Boston and talk to those that were affected by the Muslim Brothers. Or go to San Fran and talk to the farther of the daughter who was shot by the illegal. Yep the left are definitely sociopathic as they have no remorse for those affected by those who shouldn't be here.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
Now watch them try to marginalize the events by saying that US citizens do it also. Shouldnt we deal with our own problems 1st before we have other illegals commit crimes also? Not in the liberal La-La-Land.

I hope the rest of the world sees that we the people did not vote this monster in. That he does not represent who we are, that we resist at every chance

Too funny. I'm afraid "we the people" did vote him in, and it is you people who are the odd players out. Resist as you like, but you will not prevail.

I hope the world just thinks of us as their friend who got way too drunk and is being an asshole, needs a little help walking, and will regret this when were sober.

3 million +

Those pesky Constitutional rules, eh? What will you do when California is repatriated?
Wrong. It worked beautifully. Believe me. We don't need big city libs running (ruining) the country. The founders set it up for a reason and that reason still exists. You'll never get 3/4ths of the states to agree to let CA and NY call the shots.
Why not? We're the smartest,,,,,look at the last 2 morons republicans gave us Thought no one could beat GWB and then you did You gave us a madman, trump

3 million +

No, the system works just fine. Perhaps the Democrats should not have nominated a shitty candidate with more baggage than an airport.
The electoral college was basically put into place because the founding fathers did not trust the american people to elect their leader. They thought that the people could be easily fooled by a conman, and put the power of the POTUS in the wrong hands. The EC was suppose to prevent that from happening. Today, with many states requiring electors to follow the states pop vote, the EC is unable to act as it was once intended to.
The founding fathers were right, the people were conned, the EC couldn't save us, and now hopefully our country can survive this madman.

After spending over a year proclaiming what a "disaster" Obama's Iran nuclear agreement is and how it does not keep us safe, Trump declares that Iran is complying with the terms of the deal after just 90 days

Trump administration: Iran complying with nuclear deal

The Trump administration has notified Congress that Iran is complying with the terms of the 2015 nuclear deal negotiated by former President Barack Obama, and says the U.S. has extended the sanctions relief given to the Islamic republic in exchange for curbs on its atomic program.

If the liberals are in a tizzy trying to say Trump is lying, then Trump MUST be doing everything right. America will be Great Again, more working people will have more money in their pockets, the rest of the world will RESPECT the US of A, not show a lack of (RSPECT as Obama spelled it) since the spineless bi racial, homosexual, Muslim Loving, Community agitator in chief has left office. The reason why I think the left is afraid of Trump is that they ACTUALLY may have to go back to work, once Welfare goes back to the 2 year plan, that the Rapist William Jefferson Clinton(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) signed the Newt Contract with America.
Umm... the world already has respect for us. Obama reversed that trend after Bush decimated it.

Can't wait to see that graph with Trump as President

After spending over a year proclaiming what a "disaster" Obama's Iran nuclear agreement is and how it does not keep us safe, Trump declares that Iran is complying with the terms of the deal after just 90 days

The Trump administration has notified Congress that Iran is complying with the terms of the 2015 nuclear deal negotiated by former President Barack Obama, and says the U.S. has extended the sanctions relief given to the Islamic republic in exchange for curbs on its atomic program.

So, this is the deal where the Iranians verify their own compliance and do not allow independent inspections.

Does not seem too difficult to comply with something like that. Heck, I think I can get the IRS to go away by saying 'Hey, trust me, my books are compliant'.

Chuckle.

If the liberals are in a tizzy trying to say Trump is lying, then Trump MUST be doing everything right. America will be Great Again, more working people will have more money in their pockets, the rest of the world will RESPECT the US of A, not show a lack of (RSPECT as Obama spelled it) since the spineless bi racial, homosexual, Muslim Loving, Community agitator in chief has left office. The reason why I think the left is afraid of Trump is that they ACTUALLY may have to go back to work, once Welfare goes back to the 2 year plan, that the Rapist William Jefferson Clinton(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) signed the Newt Contract with America.
Umm... the world already has respect for us. Obama reversed that trend after Bush decimated it.

Can't wait to see that graph with Trump as President
flatline lol

Trump is obsessed with muslims and terrorist....a speakin point that clearly keeps whites in a state of panic. And as long as he keeps the mindless idiots in a state of fear, it takes their pea brained minds off of jobs, wages, affordable healthcare, the Mexican wall and on the continuing lies he puts out daily. I've never seen anyone so intent on conning a group of people who clearly had his back and who he himself lets down day after day after day. Ignorant white loyalty should canned and sold on the open market. A brand the Trumps truly created as America's first
and not one complaint from repubs that the money gov't spends for his security agents goes into the con mans pocket

3 million +

Wrong. It worked beautifully. Believe me. We don't need big city libs running (ruining) the country. The founders set it up for a reason and that reason still exists. You'll never get 3/4ths of the states to agree to let CA and NY call the shots.

You just need a big city billionaire who never has cared for anyone outside his circle and if you think that's any different now you lose.

and not one complaint from repubs that the money gov't spends for his security agents goes into the con mans pocket

No but they wanted an investigation every time obama used a roll of toilet paper.

I have an idea, why don't you go to Boston and talk to those that were affected by the Muslim Brothers. Or go to San Fran and talk to the farther of the daughter who was shot by the illegal. Yep the left are definitely sociopathic as they have no remorse for those affected by those who shouldn't be here.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
Now watch them try to marginalize the events by saying that US citizens do it also. Shouldnt we deal with our own problems 1st before we have other illegals commit crimes also? Not in the liberal La-La-Land.
Why don't you go to Sandy Hook and speak about the lack of common sense gun-control laws?

The electoral college was basically put into place because the founding fathers did not trust the american people to elect their leader. They thought that the people could be easily fooled by a conman, and put the power of the POTUS in the wrong hands. The EC was suppose to prevent that from happening. Today, with many states requiring electors to follow the states pop vote, the EC is unable to act as it was once intended to.
The founding fathers were right, the people were conned, the EC couldn't save us, and now hopefully our country can survive this madman.

I think you're being a bit dramatic; however, I do believe that laws requiring electors to vote the way of their state's popular vote to be unconstitutional. I don't recall any of those state laws facing any serious court challenge, though.

Just no making the left happy these days. Trump is going to take us to WWIII!!! Now he's not, how terrible! He doesn't honor agreements! Now he's following an agreement!! Could you actually stand for something?
Isn't that strange? They were so happy for eight years under Big Ears...than BAM...it all changed overnight with Trump.
lol yeah especially since the blabbermouthed con man was going to make us great again So far he's batting 000

3 million +

It should be gotten rid of, it is out of date and no longer serves its purpose.

You all know the drill, but I see none of you pursuing it. I'm sure you realize what the result would be.

Why don't you go to Sandy Hook and speak about the lack of common sense gun-control laws?

What new or revived law would have prevented Sandy Hook?

3 million +

It was a choice between a con-man and a con-woman.

the con-woman, after 50 years experience in working presidential elections, somehow forgot the EC decides the presidency.

You've told others to 'grow up'.

I suggest you take your own advice

What law could have prevented Sandy Hook?

3 million +

It was a choice between a con-man and a con-woman.

the con-woman, after 50 years experience in working presidential elections, somehow forgot the EC decides the presidency.

You've told others to 'grow up'.

I suggest you take your own advice
how is hillary a con woman?

Forum List

Back