🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our President lies again

Too funny. I'm afraid "we the people" did vote him in, and it is you people who are the odd players out. Resist as you like, but you will not prevail.

The globalist kumbaya is over. Time marches on and all that.
3 million +

(you're the odd balls out)

Electoral College. You'll never dispense with it.

Those pesky Constitutional rules, eh? What will you do when California is repatriated?
I should be gotten rid of, it is out of date and no longer serves its purpose.
Wrong. It worked beautifully. Believe me. We don't need big city libs running (ruining) the country. The founders set it up for a reason and that reason still exists. You'll never get 3/4ths of the states to agree to let CA and NY call the shots.
Why not? We're the smartest,,,,,look at the last 2 morons republicans gave us Thought no one could beat GWB and then you did You gave us a madman, trump

GWB was and is a stealth Democrat. He freely admitted he is no conservative. He was however not crazy, as were Gore and Kerry.

Those pesky Constitutional rules, eh? What will you do when California is repatriated?

No, the system works just fine. Perhaps the Democrats should not have nominated a shitty candidate with more baggage than an airport.
The electoral college was basically put into place because the founding fathers did not trust the american people to elect their leader. They thought that the people could be easily fooled by a conman, and put the power of the POTUS in the wrong hands. The EC was suppose to prevent that from happening. Today, with many states requiring electors to follow the states pop vote, the EC is unable to act as it was once intended to.
The founding fathers were right, the people were conned, the EC couldn't save us, and now hopefully our country can survive this madman.
It was a choice between a con-man and a con-woman.

the con-woman, after 50 years experience in working presidential elections, somehow forgot the EC decides the presidency.

You've told others to 'grow up'.

I suggest you take your own advice
how is hillary a con woman?

Of course

She convinced half the voters she was the most qualified in decades, didn't she?

Just no making the left happy these days. Trump is going to take us to WWIII!!! Now he's not, how terrible! He doesn't honor agreements! Now he's following an agreement!! Could you actually stand for something?
Isn't that strange? They were so happy for eight years under Big Ears...than BAM...it all changed overnight with Trump.
lol yeah especially since the blabbermouthed con man was going to make us great again So far he's batting 000
You are most impatient. If he were a D, would be this impatient?

rhetorical...

It sure would have been nice if the MSM and others on the left, would have diligently exposed Obama's numerous lies as they do Trump's lies.

...apparently many Americans can't see the obvious distortion.
That's because they sit drooling in front of of their TVs and let leftists tell them what to think.
One thing is certain, when Trump lies, he only hurts the ones he love...you stupid white ignorant pink mf's with no jobs, no healthcare and no brains.
Go suck on a banana.
Retards, first!!
No, monkeys first.

Glad you admit that Trump lies.
What that means, is that some folks are honest, unlike you.

Would you ever admit that Hillary and Obama lie just as much?

Of course not, because you're a piece of work.
Much too nice. Jake is not only a piece of shit...he is also an awful snitch.

...but somehow I am very fond of him.
This place would be boring with out him.

On top of that. . . . with this going on. . .
17951538_382117155520862_2441366712224169092_n.jpg

Now that Trump is doing everything that Hillary was going to do?

I fully expect in another year or two Fakey will be fully supporting Trump. It should be fun to watch his metamorphosis. He is, after all, a dutiful statist.

Glad you admit that Trump lies.
What that means, is that some folks are honest, unlike you.

Would you ever admit that Hillary and Obama lie just as much?

Of course not, because you're a piece of work.
Much too nice. Jake is not only a piece of shit...he is also an awful snitch.

...but somehow I am very fond of him.
This place would be boring with out him.

On top of that. . . . with this going on. . .
17951538_382117155520862_2441366712224169092_n.jpg

Now that Trump is doing everything that Hillary was going to do?

I fully expect in another year or two Fakey will be fully supporting Trump. It should be fun to watch his metamorphosis. He is, after all, a dutiful statist.
Since when did Jake ever really care about liars? For him it's always about the welfare/warfare state!

I hope the rest of the world sees that we the people did not vote this monster in. That he does not represent who we are, that we resist at every chance

Too funny. I'm afraid "we the people" did vote him in, and it is you people who are the odd players out. Resist as you like, but you will not prevail.

I hope the world just thinks of us as their friend who got way too drunk and is being an asshole, needs a little help walking, and will regret this when were sober.

3 million +

It should be gotten rid of, it is out of date and no longer serves its purpose.
I think we can pretty much say the same about the Congress, the Supreme Court, the Presidency, and all of the Federal Government. . . .

Hell, let's throw in the UN as well.

3 million +

No, the system works just fine. Perhaps the Democrats should not have nominated a shitty candidate with more baggage than an airport.
The electoral college was basically put into place because the founding fathers did not trust the american people to elect their leader. They thought that the people could be easily fooled by a conman, and put the power of the POTUS in the wrong hands. The EC was suppose to prevent that from happening. Today, with many states requiring electors to follow the states pop vote, the EC is unable to act as it was once intended to.
The founding fathers were right, the people were conned, the EC couldn't save us, and now hopefully our country can survive this madman.
Where did you get that from, a cartoon show? The only ones corrupting the EC was the Democrats. Bernie was winning states and Billary was taking the EC votes.

3 million +

Wrong. It worked beautifully. Believe me. We don't need big city libs running (ruining) the country. The founders set it up for a reason and that reason still exists. You'll never get 3/4ths of the states to agree to let CA and NY call the shots.
Why not? We're the smartest,,,,,look at the last 2 morons republicans gave us Thought no one could beat GWB and then you did You gave us a madman, trump

GWB was and is a stealth Democrat. He freely admitted he is no conservative. He was however not crazy, as were Gore and Kerry.
billy you should be on tv ,,,give Trevor Noah competition

Why didn't the OP call out Obama on his lies? Interesting how a simple letter of the alphabet makes everything OK

3 million +

W was no dem. Cut it out.

Just no making the left happy these days. Trump is going to take us to WWIII!!! Now he's not, how terrible! He doesn't honor agreements! Now he's following an agreement!! Could you actually stand for something?
Isn't that strange? They were so happy for eight years under Big Ears...than BAM...it all changed overnight with Trump.
lol yeah especially since the blabbermouthed con man was going to make us great again So far he's batting 000
You are most impatient. If he were a D, would be this impatient?

rhetorical...
were republicans impatient with Obama ,,,,? They gave him BS for 8 years We're far from finished with this con man this blabbermouth trump you gave America

Trump is a fucking joke.
The system that only gave us Hillary or Trump is a fucking joke.
Hillary was a much better candidate. Sad so many couldn't look past her gender.
Hillary was a much better candidate
As far as Democrats go.
O'Malley was a much better candidate,
Webb was a much better candidate,
even Bernie was a much better candidate.

But Hillary had THE NAME.

unfortunately, that's ALL she had..

(other than a warehouse of baggage)

and her gender had NOTHING to do with that

Forum List

Back