🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our President lies again

It sure would have been nice if the MSM and others on the left, would have diligently exposed Obama's numerous lies as they do Trump's lies.

...apparently many Americans can't see the obvious distortion.
That's because they sit drooling in front of of their TVs and let leftists tell them what to think.
One thing is certain, when Trump lies, he only hurts the ones he love...you stupid white ignorant pink mf's with no jobs, no healthcare and no brains.
Go suck on a banana.

After spending over a year proclaiming what a "disaster" Obama's Iran nuclear agreement is and how it does not keep us safe, Trump declares that Iran is complying with the terms of the deal after just 90 days

Trump administration: Iran complying with nuclear deal

The Trump administration has notified Congress that Iran is complying with the terms of the 2015 nuclear deal negotiated by former President Barack Obama, and says the U.S. has extended the sanctions relief given to the Islamic republic in exchange for curbs on its atomic program.

Better to deal with one at a time, yes?

Trump is obsessed with muslims and terrorist....a speakin point that clearly keeps whites in a state of panic. And as long as he keeps the mindless idiots in a state of fear, it takes their pea brained minds off of jobs, wages, affordable healthcare, the Mexican wall and on the continuing lies he puts out daily. I've never seen anyone so intent on conning a group of people who clearly had his back and who he himself lets down day after day after day. Ignorant white loyalty should canned and sold on the open market. A brand the Trumps truly created as America's first

It sure would have been nice if the MSM and others on the left, would have diligently exposed Obama's numerous lies as they do Trump's lies.

...apparently many Americans can't see the obvious distortion.
That's because they sit drooling in front of of their TVs and let leftists tell them what to think.
One thing is certain, when Trump lies, he only hurts the ones he love...you stupid white ignorant pink mf's with no jobs, no healthcare and no brains.
Go suck on a banana.
Retards, first!!

The Madman Theory

A certain amount of unpredictability is a virtue in foreign policy. When one’s adversaries—and perhaps one’s allies—don’t know precisely what a country will do, it gives that country a little extra power in the relationship. Like all virtues, it turns into a vice when used in excess. Donald Trump, Fred Kaplan recently argued, offers an extreme test of Richard Nixon’s “madman theory,” the Vietnam-era approach of letting enemies think Nixon might really be insane and do anything.

North Korea and the Risks of Miscalculation

As my colleague Kathy Gilsinan wrote last week, the hazards of this approach are on display in the latest American standoff with North Korea—a contest between two leaders who delight in bellicose rhetoric and erratic action. “When two leaders each habitually bluster and exaggerate, there’s a higher likelihood of making a catastrophic mistake based on a bad guess,” she wrote, including the threat of nuclear war. Even for those who espouse unpredictability, the presumption is that at least the putative madman has some sense what’s going on, even if no one else does. The point is the appearance of unpredictability, not true chaos.

That brings us to a baffling news item on Tuesday.

On April 9, as tension between the U.S. and North Korea over missile tests rose, the U.S. announced it was dispatching the USS Carl Vinson, an aircraft carrier, and its retinue, toward the Korean peninsula. “U.S. Pacific Command ordered the Carl Vinson Strike Group north as a prudent measure to maintain readiness and presence in the Western Pacific,” a Navy spokesman said at the time.

There was one flaw in the plan, as The New York Times reports:

The problem was, the carrier, the Carl Vinson, and the four other warships in its strike force were at that very moment sailing in the opposite direction, to take part in joint exercises with the Australian Navy in the Indian Ocean, 3,500 miles southwest of the Korean Peninsula.

The result is the sort of thing that would comical if it didn’t involve nuclear brinkmanship. The announcement of the Vinson’s movement jacked up the tension between Washington and Pyongyang, which called the travel “reckless” and thundered, in a statement to CNN, “We will make the U.S. fully accountable for the catastrophic consequences that may be brought about by its high-handed and outrageous acts.” Had the North Korean government, unsure how to interpret Trump’s tough rhetoric, actually started a hot war, the Vinson would have been 3,500 miles away, rather than ready to act.

How did this happen? Was it Trump’s vaunted unpredictability? Nah:

White House officials said on Tuesday they were relying on guidance from the Defense Department. Officials there described a glitch-ridden sequence of events, from a premature announcement of the deployment by the military’s Pacific Command to an erroneous explanation by Defense Secretary Jim Mattis—all of which perpetuated the false narrative that an American armada was racing toward the waters off North Korea.

The confusion might never have become public if not for another miscue: The Navy posted a picture of the Vinson steaming through the Sunda Strait in Indonesia, far from where the White House had placed it—a case of the government failing to take simple steps to cover its own tracks.

The boat blunder is only the latest example of how failure to communicate between units is undermining the Trump administration’s ability to articulate and execute a policy. In this case, the White House blames the Pentagon for providing misleading information and a premature press release, though a fuller story will probably emerge over time. (It’s important to remember that Mattis, a decorated and respected Marine general, was supposed to be one of the more competent figures in an administration full of thin government resumes.)

On Monday, it was the White House and the State Department that were odds. Even as State was expressing concerns about the apparently tainted referendum process that handed Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan sweeping new powers, Trump was calling Erdogan and offering what appeared, from the White House’s official statement, to be full-throated congratulations on the result, devoid of any concern for electoral legitimacy or worries about Erdogan’s increasingly repressive governance.

After spending over a year proclaiming what a "disaster" Obama's Iran nuclear agreement is and how it does not keep us safe, Trump declares that Iran is complying with the terms of the deal after just 90 days

The Trump administration has notified Congress that Iran is complying with the terms of the 2015 nuclear deal negotiated by former President Barack Obama, and says the U.S. has extended the sanctions relief given to the Islamic republic in exchange for curbs on its atomic program.

If the liberals are in a tizzy trying to say Trump is lying, then Trump MUST be doing everything right. America will be Great Again, more working people will have more money in their pockets, the rest of the world will RESPECT the US of A, not show a lack of (RSPECT as Obama spelled it) since the spineless bi racial, homosexual, Muslim Loving, Community agitator in chief has left office. The reason why I think the left is afraid of Trump is that they ACTUALLY may have to go back to work, once Welfare goes back to the 2 year plan, that the Rapist William Jefferson Clinton(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) signed the Newt Contract with America.
Umm... the world already has respect for us. Obama reversed that trend after Bush decimated it.

Glad you admit that Trump lies.
What that means, is that some folks are honest, unlike you.

Would you ever admit that Hillary and Obama lie just as much?

Of course not, because you're a piece of work.

If the liberals are in a tizzy trying to say Trump is lying, then Trump MUST be doing everything right. America will be Great Again, more working people will have more money in their pockets, the rest of the world will RESPECT the US of A, not show a lack of (RSPECT as Obama spelled it) since the spineless bi racial, homosexual, Muslim Loving, Community agitator in chief has left office. The reason why I think the left is afraid of Trump is that they ACTUALLY may have to go back to work, once Welfare goes back to the 2 year plan, that the Rapist William Jefferson Clinton(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) signed the Newt Contract with America.
Umm... the world already has respect for us. Obama reversed that trend after Busg decimated it.

PewChart.png
When I traveled to Europe during the bush days, I said I was canadian.. I didn't even want to deal with the heat Americans were receiving. Our name was mud.

Umm... the world already has respect for us. Obama reversed that trend after Busg decimated it.

PewChart.png
When I traveled to Europe during the bush days, I said I was canadian.. I didn't even want to deal with the heat Americans were receiving. Our name was mud.
I had similar experience, but didn't think to say I was Canadian.

also went back on his china manipulation bs He brags how successful his first days have been but all he is is a BLABBERMOUTH

PewChart.png
I had similar experience, but didn't think to say I was Canadian.
it brought a much warmer response lol

Umm... the world already has respect for us. Obama reversed that trend after Bush decimated it.

By the time Trump is out of here, our creds are gonna be worthless...this guy is really taking this country into the swamps he so wanted to drain.

By the time Trump is out of here, our creds are gonna be worthless...this guy is really taking this country into the swamps he so wanted to drain.
I hope the rest of the world sees that we the people did not vote this monster in. That he does not represent who we are, that we resist at every chance.... I hope the world just thinks of us as their friend who got way too drunk and is being an asshole, needs a little help walking, and will regret this when were sober.

/---- Maybe they are now. Funny what dropping a MOAB in the neighborhood can do to get one's mind straight.
MOAB.jpg

PewChart.png
But you're a leftist so lying is what you do best. They get their press from our press and share the brainwashing. I personally would not present a false image for the sake of popularity so I could never be a lib.

/---- Maybe they are now. Funny what dropping a MOAB in the neighborhood can do to get one's mind straight.
View attachment 122312
It got his approval up a couple of points. :rolleyes:

I hope the rest of the world sees that we the people did not vote this monster in. That he does not represent who we are, that we resist at every chance.... I hope the world just thinks of us as their friend who got way too drunk and is being an asshole, needs a little help walking, and will regret this when were sober.
We the people did vote for him and if a leftist thinks he's a monster it's a positive sign. You are entitled to your opinions but you are not entitled to speak for others.

PewChart.png
But you're a leftist so lying is what you do best. They get their press from our press and share the brainwashing. I personally would not present a false image for the sake of popularity so I could never be a lib.
I do no appreciate you making judgements on my honesty with little to no information on me. It is ignorant and counterproductive. Try to act like an adult.

I hope the rest of the world sees that we the people did not vote this monster in. That he does not represent who we are, that we resist at every chance

Too funny. I'm afraid "we the people" did vote him in, and it is you people who are the odd players out. Resist as you like, but you will not prevail.

I hope the world just thinks of us as their friend who got way too drunk and is being an asshole, needs a little help walking, and will regret this when were sober.

The globalist kumbaya is over. Time marches on and all that.

PewChart.png
I do no appreciate you making judgements on my honesty with little to no information on me. It is ignorant and counterproductive. Try to act like an adult.
You just admitted to lying, plus I know liberals, lying is what they do. And I don't care what you appreciate.

Forum List

Back