🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our President lies again

I hope the rest of the world sees that we the people did not vote this monster in. That he does not represent who we are, that we resist at every chance

Too funny. I'm afraid "we the people" did vote him in, and it is you people who are the odd players out. Resist as you like, but you will not prevail.

I hope the world just thinks of us as their friend who got way too drunk and is being an asshole, needs a little help walking, and will regret this when were sober.

The globalist kumbaya is over. Time marches on and all that.
3 million +

(you're the odd balls out)

If the liberals are in a tizzy trying to say Trump is lying, then Trump MUST be doing everything right. America will be Great Again, more working people will have more money in their pockets, the rest of the world will RESPECT the US of A, not show a lack of (RSPECT as Obama spelled it) since the spineless bi racial, homosexual, Muslim Loving, Community agitator in chief has left office. The reason why I think the left is afraid of Trump is that they ACTUALLY may have to go back to work, once Welfare goes back to the 2 year plan, that the Rapist William Jefferson Clinton(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) signed the Newt Contract with America.
Umm... the world already has respect for us. Obama reversed that trend after Busg decimated it.

PewChart.png
When I traveled to Europe during the bush days, I said I was canadian.. I didn't even want to deal with the heat Americans were receiving. Our name was mud.
But you're a leftist so lying is what you do best. They get their press from our press and share the brainwashing. I personally would not present a false image for the sake of popularity so I could never be a lib.
I do no appreciate you making judgements on my honesty with little to no information on me. It is ignorant and counterproductive. Try to act like an adult.
You just admitted to lying, plus I know liberals, lying is what they do. And I don't care what you appreciate.
you did get me there, I said I was canadian when I wasn't lol.
"liberals lying is what they do"----ever wonder why people don't take you seriously? (thats why)

I hope the rest of the world sees that we the people did not vote this monster in. That he does not represent who we are, that we resist at every chance.... I hope the world just thinks of us as their friend who got way too drunk and is being an asshole, needs a little help walking, and will regret this when were sober.
We the people did vote for him and if a leftist thinks he's a monster it's a positive sign. You are entitled to your opinions but you are not entitled to speak for others.

No you the lemmings voted for him and will follow him off a cliff.

Just no making the left happy these days. Trump is going to take us to WWIII!!! Now he's not, how terrible! He doesn't honor agreements! Now he's following an agreement!! Could you actually stand for something?

So Trump copies Obama. How watch money has Trump given Iran?
It sure would have been nice if the MSM and others on the left, would have diligently exposed Obama's numerous lies as they do Trump's lies.

...apparently many Americans can't see the obvious distortion.
That's because they sit drooling in front of of their TVs and let leftists tell them what to think.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me over and over and over, and I must be a trump supporter.
The same applies to Obama supporters, but I suspect you can't see that.

I hope the rest of the world sees that we the people did not vote this monster in. That he does not represent who we are, that we resist at every chance

Too funny. I'm afraid "we the people" did vote him in, and it is you people who are the odd players out. Resist as you like, but you will not prevail.

I hope the world just thinks of us as their friend who got way too drunk and is being an asshole, needs a little help walking, and will regret this when were sober.

3 million +

Electoral College. You'll never dispense with it.

Those pesky Constitutional rules, eh? What will you do when California is repatriated?

Just no making the left happy these days. Trump is going to take us to WWIII!!! Now he's not, how terrible! He doesn't honor agreements! Now he's following an agreement!! Could you actually stand for something?
Isn't that strange? They were so happy for eight years under Big Ears...than BAM...it all changed overnight with Trump.

3 million +

Those pesky Constitutional rules, eh? What will you do when California is repatriated?
It should be gotten rid of, it is out of date and no longer serves its purpose.

Last edited:
After spending over a year proclaiming what a "disaster" Obama's Iran nuclear agreement is and how it does not keep us safe, Trump declares that Iran is complying with the terms of the deal after just 90 days

Trump administration: Iran complying with nuclear deal

The Trump administration has notified Congress that Iran is complying with the terms of the 2015 nuclear deal negotiated by former President Barack Obama, and says the U.S. has extended the sanctions relief given to the Islamic republic in exchange for curbs on its atomic program.

If the liberals are in a tizzy trying to say Trump is lying, then Trump MUST be doing everything right. America will be Great Again, more working people will have more money in their pockets, the rest of the world will RESPECT the US of A, not show a lack of (RSPECT as Obama spelled it) since the spineless bi racial, homosexual, Muslim Loving, Community agitator in chief has left office. The reason why I think the left is afraid of Trump is that they ACTUALLY may have to go back to work, once Welfare goes back to the 2 year plan, that the Rapist William Jefferson Clinton(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) signed the Newt Contract with America.
Umm... the world already has respect for us. Obama reversed that trend after Busg decimated it.

PewChart.png
When I traveled to Europe during the bush days, I said I was canadian.. I didn't even want to deal with the heat Americans were receiving. Our name was mud.
I had similar experience, but didn't think to say I was Canadian.
it brought a much warmer response lol
When Trump wants to send a message to NK he sends the fleet to Australia,,,,,,and repubs kiss his butt

PewChart.png
But you're a leftist so lying is what you do best. They get their press from our press and share the brainwashing. I personally would not present a false image for the sake of popularity so I could never be a lib.
I do no appreciate you making judgements on my honesty with little to no information on me. It is ignorant and counterproductive. Try to act like an adult.
You just admitted to lying, plus I know liberals, lying is what they do. And I don't care what you appreciate.
you did get me there, I said I was canadian when I wasn't lol.
"liberals lying is what they do"----ever wonder why people don't take you seriously? (thats why)
You speak for the people? Ever wonder why I think you're full of shit?

It sure would have been nice if the MSM and others on the left, would have diligently exposed Obama's numerous lies as they do Trump's lies.

...apparently many Americans can't see the obvious distortion.
That's because they sit drooling in front of of their TVs and let leftists tell them what to think.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me over and over and over, and I must be a trump supporter.
fool me over and over and over, and I must be a trump supporter.

you misspelled obama

I hope the rest of the world sees that we the people did not vote this monster in. That he does not represent who we are, that we resist at every chance.... I hope the world just thinks of us as their friend who got way too drunk and is being an asshole, needs a little help walking, and will regret this when were sober.
We the people did vote for him and if a leftist thinks he's a monster it's a positive sign. You are entitled to your opinions but you are not entitled to speak for others.

No you the lemmings voted for him and will follow him off a cliff.
Here's another lefty, no brains to speak of. I voted for Trump to piss you off, period. How is that following him anywhere?

PewChart.png
When Trump wants to send a message to NK he sends the fleet to Australia,,,,,,and repubs kiss his butt
Not just the repubs, many dumb fuck Ds too.

3 million +

I should be gotten rid of, it is out of date and no longer serves its purpose.
the new WH theme song Looney Tunes

PewChart.png
Not just the repubs, many dumb fuck Ds too.
yes Dems too But not so many imho

3 million +

Wrong. It worked beautifully. Believe me. We don't need big city libs running (ruining) the country. The founders set it up for a reason and that reason still exists. You'll never get 3/4ths of the states to agree to let CA and NY call the shots.

3 million +

Still believe the popular vote decides the presidency?

3 million +

Perhaps you'd be happier living in a different country with a different form of government.

Forum List

Back