OUR President of the Uninted States Does a Great Job

Your "president" is an ignorant narcissistic asshole. There is no "our" in this. He's your pig, not mine.

So you'll be sending that relief check back then. Uhhhhhh ........we're gonna needs some proof.
Why should I? Congress voted that I should have it. The filthy little scumbag didn't do anything.

Lyistrata, Trump is our president, unless you want to not be part of the nation any longer, which I highly suggest.

Your "president" is an ignorant narcissistic asshole. There is no "our" in this. He's your pig, not mine.

So you'll be sending that relief check back then. Uhhhhhh ........we're gonna needs some proof.
Why should I? Congress voted that I should have it. The filthy little scumbag didn't do anything.

Lyistrata, Trump is our president, unless you want to not be part of the nation any longer, which I highly suggest.

He will never, ever be "our president." Think back to the presidency of Barack Obama? Was he YOUR president who deserved your loyalty, trust, and support? The orange whore in the the Oval Office only signed a law passed by Congress. I will always be part of this nation, but I do not accept a corrupt filthy whore who is demented conman in our nation's highest office or the sex queerdo from Indiana as VP. They are all yours and reflect on your character as their supporter.

He will never, ever be "our president." Think back to the presidency of Barack Obama? Was he YOUR president who deserved your loyalty, trust, and support? The orange whore in the the Oval Office only signed a law passed by Congress. I will always be part of this nation, but I do not accept a corrupt filthy whore who is demented conman in our nation's highest office or the sex queerdo from Indiana as VP. They are all yours and reflect on your character as their supporter.
Are you ready to accept responsibility for what you have inflicted on my nation?

President Trump smacked the left around, threw them to the ground then kicked dirt in their faces while laughing for the past 3 years, good times

Kind of like claiming the Titanic was making good time...

1587849724286.png

,,,until it hit the iceberg

1587849786984.png

SS Trump has hit the Iceberg....

OUR President continues to a magnificent job as PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
He sure DOES. That's why SO many of the Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics that post on here hate him. They can't STAND that he's doing such a wonderful job at leading our country. And he WILL be re-elected in November by a LARGE margin. The dim ones that post on here realize this. That's why there's so much hatred and desperation in their posts.
He has done a magnificent job as our Commander in Chief!

Why doesn't your sorry ass stand up for one time? All I have ever seen is your bullshit diatribe about our President. Communitst.

OUR President continues to a magnificent job as PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Riiiight. He's a disaster. He's not even good at lying, and he damn well should be with all the practice he gets.
Continue to play games Russian I will take out 20 Chinese before they take me and I will take out 20 Russians,just depends on what front they throw me on. Either way you will pay the price for freedom.

Riiiight. He's a disaster. He's not even good at lying, and he damn well should be with all the practice he gets.
Continue to play games Russian I will take out 20 Chinese before they take me and I will take out 20 Russians,just depends on what front they throw me on. Either way you will pay the price for freedom.

Did you inject Lysol?

Did you inject Lysol?
So you're a communitst Chinese?

Shut the fuck up....he is OUR PRESIDENT just like Obama and Clinton we're mine. I never disrespect my President.

I can hardly wait until the Trump Machine comes down on the TDS Democratic Party Media (the babbling idiots), over 4 years of video lies is going to be rubbed in their faces..

Sooo cheer up.. ;)

Sorry, man, Trump is done. 25 million unemployed. No one gets back up from that.

He'll find a way, and here is one: He'll be unrealistically optimistic, lying the entire time, and a majority of Americans will either believe him, or just vote for the guy who says happy bullshit.

Is this a late April fools joke..? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :777: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: That rivals sky’s retarded posts as the most retarded post ever at usmb that he is the best president ever:laughing0301::laughing0301:

Last edited:
I can hardly wait until the Trump Machine comes down on the TDS Democratic Party Media (the babbling idiots), over 4 years of video lies is going to be rubbed in their faces..

Sooo cheer up.. ;)

Sorry, man, Trump is done. 25 million unemployed. No one gets back up from that.

He'll find a way, and here is one: He'll be unrealistically optimistic, lying the entire time, and a majority of Americans will either believe him, or just vote for the guy who says happy bullshit.
Yep sad but true that the sheep still have not seen him for what he really is, a wolf In Sheep’s clothing who never does what he says he will,do.the sheep fall for him time after time all the time because he is clever always saying what they want to hear.he is the first potus to come out and tell it like it has,that the cia and fed are evil organizations that need to go.problem with these moron sheep trump supporters is he lied to them saying he would get rid of those evil organizations which he easily could have done so by now,yet he has not and the fucking Moron sheep sill kiss his ass and call him the greatest president ever.:rolleyes-41:

Shut the fuck up....he is OUR PRESIDENT just like Obama and Clinton we're mine. I never disrespect my President.
Pretty good Russian troll. I can take about 20 of before you put me down. We're well armed and ready. Americans,British, Canadians, Aussies, and New Zealnders are ready to go.

Forum List

Back