OUR President of the Uninted States Does a Great Job

On April 10, Trump said re-opening the economy would be, "by far, the biggest decision of my life".
On April 13, Trump said the decision would be left to the the governors of the States. (biggest decision of his life, mind you)
On April 19, he criticized Gov Whitmer for her stay-at-home decision.
On April 22, he criticized Gov Kemp for his open-up decision.
The only decision should be who will replace this feckless, irresponsible, perfidious excuse for a leader.

I posted this on another thread, but it fits better here. The only thing Trump is fit for is sniping from the sidelines. He can have it both ways, point fingers, and never take responsibility. George Conway had it right - it's a shit show in a dumpster fire.
He will get the nation going again because he is leader. What have you accomplished in your lifetime? Nothing. Go back to feeding your fat fucking face on tacos and carnia esada.

Liberal traitor. So proclaimed by the life long tax leach, who has made a profession living at the expense of working people.
Never saw it that way from my foxhole in the desert.

President Trump smacked the left around, threw them to the ground then kicked dirt in their faces while laughing for the past 3 years, good times :laugh:
Huge deficits, less than 3% gdp growth, Mexico not paying for the wall, tariffs slowed manufacturing, country completely shut down... Funny what repubs call good times.

Don't care, our top priority was defeating the left and liberal media. God it feels great I have to say. Watching the left lose their shit every other day :auiqs.jpg:
And destroying the country it seems. You must be one of those russian trolls?

No I'm a proud American who hates Dem politicians and the liberal media. If they became infested with fleas and worms I'd probably laugh.
Proud? Country is in the worse shape of my lifetime. You are anti American.

On April 10, Trump said re-opening the economy would be, "by far, the biggest decision of my life".
On April 13, Trump said the decision would be left to the the governors of the States. (biggest decision of his life, mind you)
The only decision should be who will replace this feckless, irresponsible, perfidious excuse for a leader.

I posted this on another thread, but it fits better here. The only thing Trump is fit for is sniping from the sidelines. He can have it both ways, point fingers, and never take responsibility. George Conway had it right - it's a shit show in a dumpster fire.
He will get the nation going again because he is leader. What have you accomplished in your lifetime? Nothing. Go back to feeding your fat fucking face on tacos and carnia esada.

That's idiotic. He's no leader. He's doing every thing he can to avoid responsibility, while criticizing any decision others make.

Take your ignorant personal insult, print it out, fold it into a triangle, and stuff it up your ass, stupid.

President Trump smacked the left around, threw them to the ground then kicked dirt in their faces while laughing for the past 3 years, good times :laugh:
Huge deficits, less than 3% gdp growth, Mexico not paying for the wall, tariffs slowed manufacturing, country completely shut down... Funny what repubs call good times.

Don't care, our top priority was defeating the left and liberal media. God it feels great I have to say. Watching the left lose their shit every other day :auiqs.jpg:

No I'm a proud American who hates Dem politicians and the liberal media. If they became infested with fleas and worms I'd probably laugh.

Here's the deal. This - the pandemic - is the 3am phone call. Trump's first response was, 'tell 'em I'll get back to 'em', and his second response was , 'somebody else get this'. It's a fail. It's a fatal fail.

So you present yourself as a "proud American" who hates your fellow Americans. I'm a "proud American," too, and I can't stand the republican right-wing politicians and their phony "Christian" sycophants. This proud American voted for Northam and against Gillespie in Virginia. This proud American will continue to vote against right-wing republicans as long as it takes to restore the republican party to the dignity that it once had.

Dem politicians and liberal media are no Americans, they are traitors who side with illegals and China.

Proud? Country is in the worse shape of my lifetime. You are anti American.

Get a job, pay your bills stop trying to mooch off the rest of us.

Here's the deal. This - the pandemic - is the 3am phone call. Trump's first response was, 'tell 'em I'll get back to 'em', and his second response was , 'somebody else get this'. It's a fail. It's a fatal fail.

Silence fake news bloviator. We have your Dem leaders on video well into Feb telling New Yorkers not to worry about the virus, FACT! Now STFU!

So you present yourself as a "proud American" who hates your fellow Americans. I'm a "proud American," too, and I can't stand the republican right-wing politicians and their phony "Christian" sycophants. This proud American voted for Northam and against Gillespie in Virginia. This proud American will continue to vote against right-wing republicans as long as it takes to restore the republican party to the dignity that it once had.

Dem politicians and liberal media are no Americans, they are traitors who side with illegals and China.
You are nuts. All who were born here or have sworn our oath are Americans. I never had to swear an oath of allegiance as I was born of two parents, who were themselves born American. There is no requirement that an American support one political party or another. There is no requirement that someone must support the republican party to be an American. I am an American who IS NOT a supporter of trump, pence, or this evangelical/political "religion." I know of someone who just became an American this year when he took the oath, and he values his chance to cast his vote in November. He will wave Old Glory, and so will I.

His first response was to shut down the border.

It was a brilliant response, saved thousands of Americans. Europe was not as smart. The winning continued from there.

You are nuts. All who were born here or have sworn our oath are Americans. I never had to swear an oath of allegiance as I was born of two parents, who were themselves born American. There is no requirement that an American support one political party or another. There is no requirement that someone must support the republican party to be an American. I am an American who IS NOT a supporter of trump, pence, or this evangelical/political "religion." I know of someone who just became an American this year when he took the oath, and he values his chance to cast his vote in November. He will wave Old Glory, and so will I.

And yet the left defend illegals who RAPE and KILL Americans, help them across the border, give them sanctuary. How many American citizens need to be RAPED and KILLED by illegals before you so called Americans on the left stop aiding them?

Silence fake news bloviator. We have your Dem leaders on video well into Feb telling New Yorkers not to worry about the virus, FACT! Now STFU!

We have Trump in the White House on Feb 26, saying cases "are going down, not up. Very substantially down, not up", and would soon be very close to zero. FACT!

Pay attention, stupid.

OUR President continues to a magnificent job as PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Thousands of americans are dying everyday more than any country in the world because of his shortcomings. He is a retard.
So you support China? They caused this fucking whole situation.
We had enough and resources to slow down we didnt. The idiot in chief dismissed the danger and now we have the worst death toll.

It's Carne Asada..that stuff is Chuck steak.
Well, I was planning to get a chuck steak and see if I could eat it..but my friend took me out to this restaurant ..(Yeah, this was a while back) We got steak fajitas. Geez Louise that steak was seriously tough. I didn't have to buy any Chuck steak and try it after that stuff.
That was umm.. Beef O'Bradys.

We used to get steak fajitas after the beach at this place a long time ago.

They were like 50 cents apiece, but if you got 6 of them..

They were much better than that recent stuff.

Guy was cooking them on a grill right in front of you.
We used to do that A LOT. Suck helium out of the balloons on the way out.
Buy 1 drink and it's 50 cent fajitas, they were good!
Milfs all around drinking Margaritas, too.
I was there for the cheap Fajitas, yes I was, They were 5x better than that Beef O'Brady stuff.
Smaller, but much better.

And yet the left defend illegals who RAPE and KILL Americans, help them across the border, give them sanctuary. How many American citizens need to be RAPED and KILLED by illegals before you so called Americans on the left stop aiding them?
I don't know who supposedly is "the left." This is a right-wing thing. Nobody is defending any person who RAPES AND KILLS anyone. What sort of a nutjob are you? I've got a caps lock on my keyboard, too. I support what is good for my country and my American people. You obviously support scum.

Forum List

Back