OUR President of the Uninted States Does a Great Job

I can hardly wait until the Trump Machine comes down on the TDS Democratic Party Media (the babbling idiots), over 4 years of video lies is going to be rubbed in their faces..

Sooo cheer up.. ;)

Sorry, man, Trump is done. 25 million unemployed. No one gets back up from that.

He'll find a way, and here is one: He'll be unrealistically optimistic, lying the entire time, and a majority of Americans will either believe him, or just vote for the guy who says happy bullshit.
Yep sad but true that the sheep still have not seen him for what he really is, a wolf In Sheep’s clothing who never does what he says he will,do.the sheep fall for him time after time all the time because he is clever always saying what they want to hear.he is the first potus to come out and tell it like it has,that the cia and fed are evil organizations that need to go.problem with these moron sheep trump supporters is he lied to them saying he would get rid of those evil organizations which he easily could have done so by now,yet he has not and the fucking Moron sheep sill kiss his ass and call him the greatest president ever.:rolleyes-41:
The "sheep" who the fuck you calling a "sheep" you goddamn idiot? Smart people see through the liberal media bullshit. Why don't you wake the the fuck up.

OUR President continues to a magnificent job as PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
This level of delusion you people have about this complete idiot is beyond my comprehension. I feel like I am taking crazy pills when I visit this forum. It must feel comforting buying into this whack job cult and pretend that everything is going okay.
Yeah sadly,you are correct,the guy lied to them About everything he said he would do saying he would get rid of the cia and fed,which was the reason I voted for him cause no other president had ever come out and admitted how evil they are,yet he has not done that which he easily could have done by now and these moron sheep cheer him on everyday and think he can do fucking wrong :uhoh3: :rolleyes-41: they are everybit as much stupid fucks as the blacks who loved Obama as much and always saidhe could do no wrong either despite what a mass murderer he was and always put a lighter to the constitution,oh my god,they are as fucking stupid as them:laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I can hardly wait until the Trump Machine comes down on the TDS Democratic Party Media (the babbling idiots), over 4 years of video lies is going to be rubbed in their faces..

Sooo cheer up.. ;)

Sorry, man, Trump is done. 25 million unemployed. No one gets back up from that.

He'll find a way, and here is one: He'll be unrealistically optimistic, lying the entire time, and a majority of Americans will either believe him, or just vote for the guy who says happy bullshit.
Yep sad but true that the sheep still have not seen him for what he really is, a wolf In Sheep’s clothing who never does what he says he will,do.the sheep fall for him time after time all the time because he is clever always saying what they want to hear.he is the first potus to come out and tell it like it has,that the cia and fed are evil organizations that need to go.problem with these moron sheep trump supporters is he lied to them saying he would get rid of those evil organizations which he easily could have done so by now,yet he has not and the fucking Moron sheep sill kiss his ass and call him the greatest president ever.:rolleyes-41:
The "sheep" who the fuck you calling a "sheep" you goddamn idiot? Smart people see through the liberal media bullshit. Why don't you wake the the fuck up.
Hey fucking stupid sheep,the asshole liar and commander said he would get rid of the cia and fed,something he easily could have done by now yet he has not even tried to and yet you cheer him on,he lies you over and over and you call him a great president,you need to stop embarrassing yourself here everyday and quit while you still can save face:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301: I would expect such a retarded post out of a bush lover though,a mass murderer who took a shit on the constitution same as his pals the clintons and Obama’s did,stick with the sports section with a topic you are god at,how the patriotscant win big games without cheating which your hero trump is a fan of that corrupt owner and corrupt Quarterback by the way :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301:

Last edited:

Sooo cheer up.. ;)

Hey fucking stupid sheep,the asshole liar and commander said he would get rid of the cia and fed,something he easily could have done by now yet he has not even tried to and yet you cheer him on,he lies you over and over and you call him a great president,you need to stop embarrassing yourself here everyday and quit while you still can save face:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301: I would expect such a retarded post out of a bush lover though,a mass murderer who took a shit on the constitution same as his pals the clintons and Obama’s did,stick with the sports section with a topic you are god at,how the patriotscant win big games without cheating which your hero trump is a fan of that corrupt owner and corrupt Quarterback by the way :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301:
Your post is both ignorant and stupid. BTW its "God" with a capital letter prick. So explain to to me the branches of service you serve red in in? I want to know regiments?

OUR President continues to a magnificent job as PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Wasn't tough enough , the dumbed down nazi left's heads exploding although never gets old ..

Your "president" is an ignorant narcissistic asshole. There is no "our" in this. He's your pig, not mine.

So you'll be sending that relief check back then. Uhhhhhh ........we're gonna needs some proof.
Why should I? Congress voted that I should have it. The filthy little scumbag didn't do anything.

Lyistrata, Trump is our president, unless you want to not be part of the nation any longer, which I highly suggest.

He will never, ever be "our president." Think back to the presidency of Barack Obama? Was he YOUR president who deserved your loyalty, trust, and support? The orange whore in the the Oval Office only signed a law passed by Congress. I will always be part of this nation, but I do not accept a corrupt filthy whore who is demented conman in our nation's highest office or the sex queerdo from Indiana as VP. They are all yours and reflect on your character as their supporter.
Shut the fuck up....he is OUR PRESIDENT just like Obama and Clinton we're mine. I never disrespect my President.

DON'T YOU DARE EVER TELL ME, AN AMERICAN, TO "shut the fuck up." THIS IS MY COUNTRY, ASSHOLE! What a pig you are. Don't you dare market your whores and pigs to me.

President Trump smacked the left around, threw them to the ground then kicked dirt in their faces while laughing for the past 3 years, good times :laugh:
Huge deficits, less than 3% gdp growth, Mexico not paying for the wall, tariffs slowed manufacturing, country completely shut down... Funny what repubs call good times.

Don't care, our top priority was defeating the left and liberal media. God it feels great I have to say. Watching the left lose their shit every other day :auiqs.jpg:
And destroying the country it seems. You must be one of those russian trolls?

No I'm a proud American who hates Dem politicians and the liberal media. If they became infested with fleas and worms I'd probably laugh.
So you present yourself as a "proud American" who hates your fellow Americans. I'm a "proud American," too, and I can't stand the republican right-wing politicians and their phony "Christian" sycophants. This proud American voted for Northam and against Gillespie in Virginia. This proud American will continue to vote against right-wing republicans as long as it takes to restore the republican party to the dignity that it once had.

So you present yourself as a "proud American" who hates your fellow Americans. I'm a "proud American," too, and I can't stand the republican right-wing politicians and their phony "Christian" sycophants. This proud American voted for Northam and against Gillespie in Virginia. This proud American will continue to vote against right-wing republicans as long as it takes to restore the republican party to the dignity that it once had.
There are some "Americans" that we should be able to deport.

There are some "Americans" that we should be able to deport.
Who? Can we deport trump, pigpence, moscow mitch, frankie graham, perkins, limbaugh?

Sooo cheer up.. ;)

If republicans were smart they wouldn’t be republicans to begin with.

Your "president" is an ignorant narcissistic asshole. There is no "our" in this. He's your pig, not mine.

So you'll be sending that relief check back then. Uhhhhhh ........we're gonna needs some proof.
Why should I? Congress voted that I should have it. The filthy little scumbag didn't do anything.

Lyistrata, Trump is our president, unless you want to not be part of the nation any longer, which I highly suggest.

He will never, ever be "our president." Think back to the presidency of Barack Obama? Was he YOUR president who deserved your loyalty, trust, and support? The orange whore in the the Oval Office only signed a law passed by Congress. I will always be part of this nation, but I do not accept a corrupt filthy whore who is demented conman in our nation's highest office or the sex queerdo from Indiana as VP. They are all yours and reflect on your character as their supporter.
Shut the fuck up....he is OUR PRESIDENT just like Obama and Clinton we're mine. I never disrespect my President.

DON'T YOU DARE EVER TELL ME, AN AMERICAN, TO "shut the fuck up." THIS IS MY COUNTRY, ASSHOLE! What a pig you are. Don't you dare market your whores and pigs to me.

This is not your country, you share none of its values.

You’re not much of an American yourself. You’re a tragic victim of a cult. Trump does all the thinking for you.

You’re not much of an American yourself. You’re a tragic victim of a cult. Trump does all the thinking for you.

You are a member of the CNN cult, that's the only way you could possibly come to the asinine conclusion.

I will defend the greatest president in history no matter how much you bitch and moan. That is what any member of the nation called America does.

Last edited:
images (1).jpg

Thousands of americans are dying everyday more than any country in the world because of his shortcomings. He is a retard.

Thousands of americans are dying everyday more than any country in the world because of his shortcomings. He is a retard.
So you support China? They caused this fucking whole situation.

View attachment 328230
You want war Chicom you will get it. If you are a liberal traitor living in the United States...fuck you as well.

On April 10, Trump said re-opening the economy would be, "by far, the biggest decision of my life".
On April 13, Trump said the decision would be left to the the governors of the States. (biggest decision of his life, mind you)
On April 19, he criticized Gov Whitmer for her stay-at-home decision.
On April 22, he criticized Gov Kemp for his open-up decision.
The only decision should be who will replace this feckless, irresponsible, perfidious excuse for a leader.

I posted this on another thread, but it fits better here. The only thing Trump is fit for is sniping from the sidelines. He can have it both ways, point fingers, and never take responsibility. George Conway had it right - it's a shit show in a dumpster fire.

Forum List

Back