Our society is collapsing before our eyes. Can we reverse course.

Some people aren't cut out to be parents.

Nothing wrong with that. Hopefully they don't become one
It's a rapidly growing trend. A societal shift. She claims she didn't go to school for 7 years to sit at home watching kids. She wants to earn money.

Yes it is worth the sacrifice if that's what you want. But society has been shifting towards childless couples and some crazies see that as a bad thing.

If someone is focused on money and thinks children would interfere with that?

You better take a rest. Some people are not able to make the cut of good parenting

That in no way means they would have been shitty parents if they decided to have kids.

You do realize most people just mindlessly follow the get married have kids mantra but you seem to think they would automatically make better parents because of that.

That in no way means they would have been shitty parents if they decided to have kids.

You do realize most people just mindlessly follow the get married have kids mantra but you seem to think they would automatically make better parents because of that.
She goes to the same church we attend when she comes to visit. All the older ladies always ask her when she is going to have some kids for us to spoil. They are taken aback by how she answers she won't be having any. That old mindset is going away.

I just watch international Crime shows on Netflix after work and wait for the end.

I tried to clean up and do right for the good of the planet over many decades. We are watching greedy Criminal GOVT folks tear it all down while in control. They want the remaining treasure. The MSM should get equal blame setting this all in motion, over decades.

She goes to the same church we attend when she comes to visit. All the older ladies always ask her when she is going to have some kids for us to spoil. They are taken aback by how she answers she won't be having any. That old mindset is going away.
I know. My wife and I don't have kids and she used to get shit like that when she was younger

You should probably scroll back and understand what and who I responded to

If you don't want children fine. Actually I'd prefer you didn't

Right now both our kids are the same way, though they are only 28 and 21 so that might change later.

I fully support their choices while at the same time a tad sad to think I might never have grandchildren and that my son could be the last of our linage.

GOVT set it up so the least qualified to have Children produce the most. While the most capable are forced to finance the setup. Ten million more down South pouring in. Most pregnant or will be for the Anchor loophole.

Forum List

Back