Oust Speaker McCarthy vs Expel Matt Gaetz or both.

Get some integrity in the Speaker's seat. Strike fear into cowardly RINO hearts, and make the left and

establishment politicians poop their pantalones.

The end is to get better representation for the American people.

Your delusional.
You have to change the hearts and minds of the voting populace, before any of that can happen.

The Wanker accepts as true a story about sex trafficking when even the actual investigators had concerns about the “credibility” of two key alleged “witnesses” and the lack of corroborating evidence.

The Wanker is worse than merely a nasty partisan hack. He is a deliberate merchant of disinformation.
You can't admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud and you want to talk about disinformation??
You have no clue what fact and fiction is. Gaetz is shady AF and is another GOP pedophile hiding in the party.

This says all that needs to be said:

bidenbadt2.gif

No, cottage cheese ass, I'm making a provable assertion.
And?

You're a scared little bunny.
No. You know, I know I've killed over 100 rabbits, easy. Ate them all.

I can even hit them in the head at a full run 75% of the time, too.

Naw, I ain't scared at all. Certainly not for myself. Scared for Americans weaker than me, maybe, and I'll try to protect them best I know how.

Gaetz is right to want to oust McCarthy. We need people in Congress with spines, the country is

on the line these days.
so who is there to replace him as speaker in the R party that can get the votes, that has spine? Zip!

It's not like these clowns in Congress are going to accomplish anything anyway. I'm fine with going after the RINO's who collude with Democrats. $33 TRILLION dollars in debt and annual budgets jacked up another $2 trillion a year under the cover of Covid. Nobody held accountable. Go ahead smack the speaker in the face for his Dem collusion.

Gaetz works. MTG. :auiqs.jpg:
My Rep..or this guy:

Do you think these options could get every Republican Congress critter vote for speaker or is this all going to be for naught? Vote after vote with no consensus from the Rs? Chaos? Again?

Forum List

Back