Out of ALL the Things Trump has been Accused of, this Could be the Worst

Ok, are you all ready to put this all to rest? If Trump told someone to break the law and he would pardon him, then that means there needs to be no interpretation, Trump KNOWS what the law is and what violates it.

IF, IF, IF, IF, that's all you tdser's have. You have wasted your time on unverified, unproven fake news. Yet you believe it with all your heart.

]
Asylum seekers are neither illegal nor invaders.

The sooner you RWNJs return to reality the better.

Refugees aren't legitimate until they are proven to be so. Most are just given statements to read by immigration lawyers who receive $$$$ from coyotes. We don't have the capacity to process all these people. And they know it. If you believe all those people are legitimate refugees then you are the biggest sucker of the century.
Immigration lawyers hate coyotes and do not work with them.
that should say,,,SOME IMMIGRATION LAWYERS,,,

What "illegal invaders"?

Consider your pretense that you are too stupid to understand my clear and obvious meaning, dismissed.

Now that your dodging tactic has been dealt, with,

do you have the moral courage to answer the question?

That was a rhetorical question. We all know that you do not.

that depends on their location and status,,,if they come in the country without permission they are illegal invaders ,,
Lol @ "invaders".

The vast majority of them present themselves at border crossing points and ask for asylum. Thats not illegal.
correct,,,,and the ones carrying a foreign flag should be turned away,,,and because the majority of them dont reach the asylum criteria they should also be turned away,,,

living in a shithole country that you failed to fix is not our fault,,,they need to go home and fix the problems they caused
Most of them are turned away. Only %20 of the applicants received asylum in 2017.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

DO you have the balls to admit that you side with the illegal invaders versus your fellow Americans?
What "illegal invaders"?

DERP

iu

Fucking creep...
Those are refugees, invaders look like this.

View attachment 255746

You pay for them CreepyToes
Pay for who? The WWII Germans in my pic?

(smile) Run kid run.

Consider your pretense that you are too stupid to understand my clear and obvious meaning, dismissed.

that depends on their location and status,,,if they come in the country without permission they are illegal invaders ,,
Lol @ "invaders".

The vast majority of them present themselves at border crossing points and ask for asylum. Thats not illegal.
correct,,,,and the ones carrying a foreign flag should be turned away,,,and because the majority of them dont reach the asylum criteria they should also be turned away,,,

living in a shithole country that you failed to fix is not our fault,,,they need to go home and fix the problems they caused
Most of them are turned away. Only %20 of the applicants received asylum in 2017.
I'd like to see the official numbers on that,,,what I hear is over a million came in last yr,,,

Lol @ "invaders".

I'd like to see the official numbers on that,,,what I hear is over a million came in last yr,,,
Has there been a 1,700 percent increase in asylum claims?

Lol @ "invaders".

sure it says that 20% were approved but it doesnt say that the ones rejected resulted in the person being deported,,,

they are still here,,,,and now illegal,,,

"Between 60 and 80 percent of those cases were approved for further court review. Overall, 20 percent of applicants were ultimately granted asylum in fiscal year 2017, the Homeland Security Department told us."

Lol @ "invaders".

Again, more fake news...".experts told us." Here is an 'expert' from your link:

"Louis Desipio, a University of California Irvine political science professor who specializes in immigration, told us that while more people are affirmatively expressing their right to apply for asylum, their claims are not necessarily without merit."

An 'immigration specalist'....Yeah he has no dog in the hunt. You tdser's are such suckers.

You are the one focusing on not the actual issue, but the technical legalities of attempts to deal with the issue.

ANd you are doing that, because you support turning the US into a third world shithole.

It doesn't matter WHAT law it is. That's the shit you don't understand. If you don't agree with the law, CHANGE it. We have a Constitution and procedures for a reason. If people just go around breaking the law because they don't agree with it, instead of changing it, it starts a slippery slope people in their right mind don't want to go down.

Which is more important to you? Rule of law and the Constitution? Or Trump's immigration policy?
Sorry, turd, but no one made you the ultimate arbiter of what the law means. That's why we have a Supreme Court.

I'm not interpreting the law. I don't have to because it is very clear.
Of course you are interpreting the law, douchebag.

There is nothing there to interpret. It is pretty clear.
Trump is trying to enforce the law, democrooks are trying to get judges to rewrite it.

No, he is trying usurp the way this country is supposed to work. It isn't up to the Executive Branch of the government to create and pass laws. It's his job to ENFORCE it. This country has systems in place for a reason, to keep any branch of government from having too much power. Him telling a person to BREAK the law purposely, and that he promised them a pardon, is not how to handle things. If he don't like the law, then he needs to get Congress to change it. The Republican party is supposed to be the "party that supports law enforcement," and this is certainly not a way to show it.
You mean like how Obama enforced the Immigration laws?

Not sure what is so hard to understand here. Trump TOLD SOMEONE TO BREAK THE LAW. The President of the United States told someone to purposely break the law, and then abused his power by offering to pardon him for it. Nothing Obama did is remotely the same to this. Quit trying the old, "Well but so and so did it!"

No, pay attention to what is going on NOW. In the present. There is a reason politics has become a complete cesspool, and that is because no one wants to hold the politicians accountable for what they are doing, instead people just compare them to other politicians and let it slide. Trump ran on the idea of "Draining the swamp" and holding people accountable... and here we are talking about him doing this, and none of you want to hold him accountable.
What's hard to understand is how you went from if true to the fact that Trump told someone to break the law. How did you do that?

What is true? The truth is that the court found that Trump may indeed order that the invaders be kept in Mexico. https://www.google.com/amp/s/splint...tes-trump-policy-of-sending-as-1834023549/amp

Trump ordered someone to obey the law. How can democrats lie about this one.

What threat, creep?

It's you Marxists that are assaulting the nation.

All we decent people have done so far is call you out on your treason.
You know, just because you are dumb enough to believe tRump when he says "I didn't say that" doesn't mean I am when you do it.

DO you have the balls to admit that you side with the illegal invaders versus your fellow Americans?
What "illegal invaders"?

What a pitiful fucking liar.

If you were an American, you should be slapped...

What threat, creep?

It's you Marxists that are assaulting the nation.

All we decent people have done so far is call you out on your treason.
You know, just because you are dumb enough to believe tRump when he says "I didn't say that" doesn't mean I am when you do it.

What "illegal invaders"?

DERP

iu

Fucking creep...
Those are refugees, invaders look like this.

View attachment 255746

Never had Germans invade, but we do have the democrats bringing in MILLIONS of illegals.

If it is true that he told someone to break the law purposely, and told them he would just give them a pardon, that is a serious abuse of power, and a slap in the face of this nation's criminal justice system.

Trump reportedly promised to pardon CBP head if he violated immigration law – as it happened
To bad so sad demos want illegals and open boarders and sanctuary citys trump is just offering to grant your wishs moron should make you happy having a few ms13 gang bangers next door to you
It's borders, not boarders, asswipe! Wise up, this ain't Trailer Park Topix. :fu:

DACA and what Trump did is not the even close to being in the same ballpark.

So that's the difference? Laws and policies can be made by a president, depending on how close?

You can't stay on topic.

Well, considering your "expertise" on how laws and policies pass, I thought that was on topic. But hey, what do I know.

DACA was a policy, not a law. I said the Legislative Branch creates and passes laws, not the Executive Branch.

Policies are not the same as laws... thus why Trump said that he would end the policy because he said Congress needed to create and pass a law to replace it.
Where did trump say he was going to pass a law?

Just like allowing illegals immigrants to cross into our country, and the left allows them to stay is against the law, and sanctuary cities are against our immigration laws, the same as trump instituting a policy to side with people who are trying to enforce our laws
Trump told someone to commit a crime & not to worry he'd pardon him. Having a hard time keeping up, aintcha?

If it is true that he told someone to break the law purposely, and told them he would just give them a pardon, that is a serious abuse of power, and a slap in the face of this nation's criminal justice system.

Trump reportedly promised to pardon CBP head if he violated immigration law – as it happened

Comrade, when EVERYTHING is THE WORST THING EVER IN THE HISTORY OF EVER as you Stalinist fucks make it, it loses impact.

TRUMP HAD TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM - ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Here's the thing traitor, you fuckers need to stop waging war on this nation. We decent people elected Trump in large part to secure our border. You traitor fucks keep assaulting the border with your relentless war against America. What the president said is commendable.
So why doesnt Trump just do what ya's elected him to do instead of ranting on Twitter being an obnoxious lout, or does he need another 6 fucking years to get off his ass, & out of his pj's to do it?

"Promises made, promises kept", your ass!

The left and their media parrots are constantly accusing Trump of nefarious activities. Why should they be believed this time?

If proven true where you going to stand on this? This is quite the egregious abuse of power.
There it is "IF proven true". That is all Democrats have done since Donald Trump took office. Throw "If trues" against the wall and see if anything sticks.

Its all deflection, smoke screen and anything except investigate the FISA abuse and Fake Dossier, all of which leads back to a former President who is no longer in office and can be tried for treason as a civilian. Nobama had to have ordered the Counter intelligence investigation which means he knew about the Fake Dossier and where it came from and Attempted to Subvert the Election process all will be proven soon enough.

So that's the difference? Laws and policies can be made by a president, depending on how close?

You can't stay on topic.

Well, considering your "expertise" on how laws and policies pass, I thought that was on topic. But hey, what do I know.

DACA was a policy, not a law. I said the Legislative Branch creates and passes laws, not the Executive Branch.

Policies are not the same as laws... thus why Trump said that he would end the policy because he said Congress needed to create and pass a law to replace it.

Just like allowing illegals immigrants to cross into our country, and the left allows them to stay is against the law, and sanctuary cities are against our immigration laws, the same as trump instituting a policy to side with people who are trying to enforce our laws
Trump told someone to commit a crime & not to worry he'd pardon him. Having a hard time keeping up, aintcha?
The words if true just went right over your head. And the court saying that the invaders didn't have to be allowed in but could be kept in mexico just went right by you.

Comrade, when EVERYTHING is THE WORST THING EVER IN THE HISTORY OF EVER as you Stalinist fucks make it, it loses impact.

TRUMP HAD TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM - ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Here's the thing traitor, you fuckers need to stop waging war on this nation. We decent people elected Trump in large part to secure our border. You traitor fucks keep assaulting the border with your relentless war against America. What the president said is commendable.
So why doesnt Trump just do what ya's elected him to do instead of ranting on Twitter being an obnoxious lout, or does he need another 6 fucking years to get off his ass, & out of his pj's to do it?

"Promises made, promises kept", your ass!

You can't stay on topic.

To bad so sad demos want illegals and open boarders and sanctuary citys trump is just offering to grant your wishs moron should make you happy having a few ms13 gang bangers next door to you
It's borders, not boarders, asswipe! Wise up, this ain't Trailer Park Topix. :fu:

No collusion, no conspiracy, no obstruction. Lots of butthurt.
"I've been totally exonerated"! No brains.
O look its dick clipper are you going to scream cant stop mueller and russia russia russia like you did on other boards.

You and your boy freind still living in your moms basement honey.
Is she still mad at you for screaming o god it makes me want to poop
Screenshot_2019-04-13-01-47-17.png

You can't stay on topic.

So what i hope it happend you will be butt hurt more then when your boyfreind bends you over

Forum List

Back