Out of ALL the Things Trump has been Accused of, this Could be the Worst

Wow, chances are Obama did do it...which makes you loons a bunch of hypocrites.

Strawman. When are you guys going to quit trying to put words in someone else's mouth? First, prove that Obama told someone to break the law and offered them a pardon. Then show where I said I didn't care he did it.

LOL, what next, Obama had to do it on a Friday between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM....fricken hypocrite.

No, I'd just be happy if you could provide a shred of evidence of any accusations you continually make about me. Any.

Accusations….about you being a hypocrite? Your posts aren't clear enough?

Do you know what the definition of a hypocrite is? I'll give you a hint, it takes two parts. Let me give you an example.

Republicans impeached Clinton for lying about cheating on his wife. Some of those VERY same Republicans don't care one bit if Trump lies. I was against Clinton lying and thought he should be removed from office. What he did lower the legitimacy of the position. Which is the very same way I feel about Trump now.

Bad news champ, Clinton was not impeached for lying about cheating on his wife.

If it is true that he told someone to break the law purposely, and told them he would just give them a pardon, that is a serious abuse of power, and a slap in the face of this nation's criminal justice system.

Trump reportedly promised to pardon CBP head if he violated immigration law – as it happened

Your desire to turn this nation into a third world shit hole is a slap in the face of every real American, living and dead.

This thread topic has absolutely nothing to do with what you just posted.

If you don't agree with the law, change it. As long as it is the law everyone, including the President is supposed to follow it. If the President doesn't agree with the law... change it.

Now about your fake moral, exaggerated outrage, stop, you are embarrassing yourself.

Glad you said that, when can we start busing all the illegals outa here?

If it is true that he told someone to break the law purposely, and told them he would just give them a pardon, that is a serious abuse of power, and a slap in the face of this nation's criminal justice system.

Trump reportedly promised to pardon CBP head if he violated immigration law – as it happened

Your desire to turn this nation into a third world shit hole is a slap in the face of every real American, living and dead.

If you don't agree with the law, change it. As long as it is the law everyone, including the President is supposed to follow it. If the President doesn't agree with the law... change it.

Now about your fake moral, exaggerated outrage, stop, you are embarrassing yourself.

You are the one focusing on not the actual issue, but the technical legalities of attempts to deal with the issue.

ANd you are doing that, because you support turning the US into a third world shithole.

Strawman. When are you guys going to quit trying to put words in someone else's mouth? First, prove that Obama told someone to break the law and offered them a pardon. Then show where I said I didn't care he did it.

LOL, what next, Obama had to do it on a Friday between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM....fricken hypocrite.

No, I'd just be happy if you could provide a shred of evidence of any accusations you continually make about me. Any.

Do you know what the definition of a hypocrite is? I'll give you a hint, it takes two parts. Let me give you an example.

Republicans impeached Clinton for lying about cheating on his wife. Some of those VERY same Republicans don't care one bit if Trump lies. I was against Clinton lying and thought he should be removed from office. What he did lower the legitimacy of the position. Which is the very same way I feel about Trump now.

Clinton was impeached for lying under oath to cover up him cheating on his wife. Impeached in the house, but not removed from office by the Senate.

You are the one focusing on not the actual issue, but the technical legalities of attempts to deal with the issue.

ANd you are doing that, because you support turning the US into a third world shithole.

It doesn't matter WHAT law it is. That's the shit you don't understand. If you don't agree with the law, CHANGE it. We have a Constitution and procedures for a reason. If people just go around breaking the law because they don't agree with it, instead of changing it, it starts a slippery slope people in their right mind don't want to go down.

Which is more important to you? Rule of law and the Constitution? Or Trump's immigration policy?

It doesn't matter WHAT law it is. That's the shit you don't understand. If you don't agree with the law, CHANGE it. We have a Constitution and procedures for a reason. If people just go around breaking the law because they don't agree with it, instead of changing it, it starts a slippery slope people in their right mind don't want to go down.

Which is more important to you? Rule of law and the Constitution? Or Trump's immigration policy?

You mean like all the Sanctuary Cities that welcome and celebrate law breakers?

Or all the politicians that fight tooth and nail against actually enforcing the law and deporting the fucking illegals?

You seem reeeeaaaallllll spotty in this "respect for the Law" shit you're spouting.

Sorry, turd, but no one made you the ultimate arbiter of what the law means. That's why we have a Supreme Court.

Or all the politicians that fight tooth and nail against actually enforcing the law and deporting the fucking illegals?

You seem reeeeaaaallllll spotty in this "respect for the Law" shit you're spouting.

I've been very clear. If you don't agree with the law, change it through the process provided by the Constitution.

You want to build a strawman about how I "feel and want to turn the U.S. into a third world country," yet I've said nothing of the like.

You never answered my question. Do you care about following the Constitution, or Trump's immigration policy more?

The Department of Justice is in the Executive Branch.

"The Department of Justice – commonly referred to as the ‘DOJ’, is a federal agency within the Executive Branch of the government responsible for the supervision of all sub divisions, agencies, and department existing under the United States Department of Justic; amongst the most primary objectives of the Department of Justice include the regulation and administration of legal activity, statutory legislation, and lawful behavior with regard Federal government. The USDOJ not only serves to ensure that the Federal government acts in accordance with the law, which includes all branches of the Federal Government:"

Department Of Justice - Department Of Justice | Laws.com
again you said he was Chief law enforcement and he is not

POTUS has specific duties and none of them involve law enforcement

His duty as head of the Executive branch is to make sure that his subordinates execute the laws, not break them.
Interesting blinders.

But I know, Obama isn't President now, right? That is the convenience of not giving a shit when your guy is wrong and then trying to hold that standard against those you don't like.

It was the duty of Barak Obama to ensure that his subordinates enforced the individual mandate of the Affordable Healthcare Act when it was passed into law.

I did not see a single progressive, Democrat, or even a moderately leaning leftist scream about Obama not enforcing that law.

But hey, what is done is done, isn't that the case and to hell with the hypocrisy of it all.

I think I see your point,,
but I think you are confusing executing the law verses enforcing the law
No, I'm not confusing it.

The laws, when passed, are to be enforced and that means keeping those in power from breaking them, in addition to requiring those in power to enforce them.

It is two sides of the same coin.

The same with immigration law. It is NOT being enforced. If we demand that our government obey the law, then we also demand that they enforce the laws that they pass.

This particular news item is being pushed, not because it is true, but they desperately NEED it to be true. If not this then anything. They desperately need it like most people need air.

I know its a lot of semantics but the laws should be applied lawfully by the executive branch/agencies and if not then law enforcement/DOJ is to take over and prosecute said violators,,,yes two sides of the same coin but completely different agencies/actions
whether it be obama or trump that failed to follow the law it is the DOJ that prosecutes not POTUS

specifics matter

Sorry, turd, but no one made you the ultimate arbiter of what the law means. That's why we have a Supreme Court.

I'm not interpreting the law. I don't have to because it is very clear.

Clinton was impeached for lying under oath to cover up him cheating on his wife. Impeached in the house, but not removed from office by the Senate.

Correction: to cover up abusing the power of his office by sexually exploiting subordinate employees.

I've been very clear. If you don't agree with the law, change it through the process provided by the Constitution.

You want to build a strawman about how I "feel and want to turn the U.S. into a third world country," yet I've said nothing of the like.

You never answered my question. Do you care about following the Constitution, or Trump's immigration policy more?

Funny, you say that, but you didn't take the obvious step and say that, "yes, I also feel the same way in regard to the Sanctuary Cities, and everyone involved in that should be arrested"

Kind of reveals you just playing partisan defense for the Third World invaders that you are loyal to, instead of your fellow citizens.

Did you not read the OP?

You should really read the OP before commenting on the thread.

Yeah, the OP says an Obama judge hostile to America ordered the President not to enforce the laws on the book. The president rightly told the little dictator to fuck himself.
Yeah, no. That's not what it said.

Go back and read it again.

Yeah, actually it is. Detaining illegals coming in IS the law. An Obama judge placing an injunction to THWART THE LAW as is the case here should be told to fuck off.

You are waging war against the United States, you expect that we should not resist your invasion - you are wrong.

The fuse is short, creep.
Oooh, threats from the peanut gallery.

I'm shakin' in my boots.

What threat, creep?

It's you Marxists that are assaulting the nation.

All we decent people have done so far is call you out on your treason.
You know, just because you are dumb enough to believe tRump when he says "I didn't say that" doesn't mean I am when you do it.

I'm not interpreting the law. I don't have to because it is very clear.
Of course you are interpreting the law, douchebag.

Yeah, the OP says an Obama judge hostile to America ordered the President not to enforce the laws on the book. The president rightly told the little dictator to fuck himself.

Yeah, actually it is. Detaining illegals coming in IS the law. An Obama judge placing an injunction to THWART THE LAW as is the case here should be told to fuck off.

You are waging war against the United States, you expect that we should not resist your invasion - you are wrong.

I'm shakin' in my boots.

What threat, creep?

You know, just because you are dumb enough to believe tRump when he says "I didn't say that" doesn't mean I am when you do it.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

DO you have the balls to admit that you side with the illegal invaders versus your fellow Americans?

I'm shakin' in my boots.

What threat, creep?

DO you have the balls to admit that you side with the illegal invaders versus your fellow Americans?
What "illegal invaders"?

I'm shakin' in my boots.

What threat, creep?

What "illegal invaders"?

Consider your pretense that you are too stupid to understand my clear and obvious meaning, dismissed.

Now that your dodging tactic has been dealt, with,

do you have the moral courage to answer the question?

That was a rhetorical question. We all know that you do not.

I was thinking, awfully early for you to be that drunk. But I'm in California so maybe with three more hours on the East coast someone could get as out of their mind as you obviously are.

You are a traitor, retard. At some point soon, you and your fellow traitors will cross a line, YOU will engage in violence, because that is all you have left, then we'll but your traitor asses down.

We always let you scum start the violence, but it's decent folk who will finish it.

Forum List

Back