Out of ALL the Things Trump has been Accused of, this Could be the Worst

If it is true that he told someone to break the law purposely, and told them he would just give them a pardon, that is a serious abuse of power, and a slap in the face of this nation's criminal justice system.

Trump reportedly promised to pardon CBP head if he violated immigration law – as it happened

Did you even bother to try and confirm this nonsense? The MSM got you again!

Yeah, Trump denied it. I guess we should take him for his word, I mean he doesn't tell lies right?

Care to regale us with all of the times the MSM has lied to try and undermine trump? I would think that after a while even you would figure it out.
Jail time for Bonzo
So Trump told Homeland Security officials that what he was asking them to do was illegal.

His response?

“Don’t worry about it. I’ll just pardon you.”

Trump supporters: “nope, nothing to see here.”

If it is true that he told someone to break the law purposely, and told them he would just give them a pardon, that is a serious abuse of power, and a slap in the face of this nation's criminal justice system.

Trump reportedly promised to pardon CBP head if he violated immigration law – as it happened

Yeah, Trump denied it. I guess we should take him for his word, I mean he doesn't tell lies right?

Care to regale us with all of the times the MSM has lied to try and undermine trump? I would think that after a while even you would figure it out.
Jail time for Bonzo
So Trump told Homeland Security officials that what he was asking them to do was illegal.

His response?

Prove it.

The Department of Justice is in the Executive Branch.

"The Department of Justice – commonly referred to as the ‘DOJ’, is a federal agency within the Executive Branch of the government responsible for the supervision of all sub divisions, agencies, and department existing under the United States Department of Justic; amongst the most primary objectives of the Department of Justice include the regulation and administration of legal activity, statutory legislation, and lawful behavior with regard Federal government. The USDOJ not only serves to ensure that the Federal government acts in accordance with the law, which includes all branches of the Federal Government:"

Department Of Justice - Department Of Justice | Laws.com
again you said he was Chief law enforcement and he is not

POTUS has specific duties and none of them involve law enforcement

His duty as head of the Executive branch is to make sure that his subordinates execute the laws, not break them.
Interesting blinders.

But I know, Obama isn't President now, right? That is the convenience of not giving a shit when your guy is wrong and then trying to hold that standard against those you don't like.

It was the duty of Barak Obama to ensure that his subordinates enforced the individual mandate of the Affordable Healthcare Act when it was passed into law.

I did not see a single progressive, Democrat, or even a moderately leaning leftist scream about Obama not enforcing that law.

But hey, what is done is done, isn't that the case and to hell with the hypocrisy of it all.

Strawman. Obama was not "my guy."
Not a straw man. A deflection on your part.

Did you pursue and attack Obama the same way you pursue and attack Trump of this or any other similar report? Did you wait and see if the news on Obama was verified and true before weighing in, or did you, as you are now with Trump, just jump in and attack because you don't like Trump and you want it to be true?

Either way, it doesn't matter if your guy was Obama, your ideology is the same as his and you did nothing like what you are doing now.

Yes, it is a strawman, because whenever there is a negative report on Trump, Trump supporters VERY FIRST reaction is to say Obama did it. This is when Trump's credibility comes into play. For example Trump mentioned Wikileaks over 160 times in speeches during just one month of his campaign. What was Trump's response when Assange got arrested?

Take the number of times you say the media has lied about Trump, and then divide that by the number of times Trump has told a verifiable lie. Get back with me on that number.

Jail time for Bonzo

His response?

Yeah, you have been bleating that for a long time now. So far you have been wrong, and the cleverly laid plans to have him removed have come to naught.

What next silly boy?

His duty as head of the Executive branch is to make sure that his subordinates execute the laws, not break them.
Interesting blinders.

But I know, Obama isn't President now, right? That is the convenience of not giving a shit when your guy is wrong and then trying to hold that standard against those you don't like.

It was the duty of Barak Obama to ensure that his subordinates enforced the individual mandate of the Affordable Healthcare Act when it was passed into law.

I did not see a single progressive, Democrat, or even a moderately leaning leftist scream about Obama not enforcing that law.

But hey, what is done is done, isn't that the case and to hell with the hypocrisy of it all.

Did you pursue and attack Obama the same way you pursue and attack Trump of this or any other similar report? Did you wait and see if the news on Obama was verified and true before weighing in, or did you, as you are now with Trump, just jump in and attack because you don't like Trump and you want it to be true?

Either way, it doesn't matter if your guy was Obama, your ideology is the same as his and you did nothing like what you are doing now.

Yes, it is a strawman, because whenever there is a negative report on Trump, Trump supporters VERY FIRST reaction is to say Obama did it. This is when Trump's credibility comes into play. For example Trump mentioned Wikileaks over 160 times in speeches during just one month of his campaign. What was Trump's response when Assange got arrested?

You dumbasses use this defense to try and make the point that everything happens in a vacuum. It doesn't, if Bitchlary or Barry did it it's a valid defense.

Interesting blinders.

Wow, chances are Obama did do it...which makes you loons a bunch of hypocrites.

Interesting blinders.

You dumbasses use this defense to try and make the point that everything happens in a vacuum. It doesn't, if Bitchlary or Barry did it it's a valid defense.

What defense? Trump is a bold face liar? Did you watch the video? That's not shit that can be lied about. Trump is ON VIDEO saying it.

Take the number of times you say the media has lied about Trump, and then divide that by the number of times Trump has told a verifiable lie. Get back with me on that number.

And tell me one lie that trump has made that hurt anybody else but him.

Go on, i will be happy with just one example.

Interesting blinders.

Strawman. When are you guys going to quit trying to put words in someone else's mouth? First, prove that Obama told someone to break the law and offered them a pardon. Then show where I said I didn't care he did it.

Jail time for Bonzo

His response?

Prove it.
And if it IS provable ?? Where do you go next??

Jail time for Bonzo

His response?

Prove it.

I don't play "what if". If you've been paying attention to the last two years you know that everything about Rump has been a lie.

Interesting blinders.

Strawman. When are you guys going to quit trying to put words in someone else's mouth? First, prove that Obama told someone to break the law and offered them a pardon. Then show where I said I didn't care he did it.

LOL, what next, Obama had to do it on a Friday between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM....fricken hypocrite.

Interesting blinders.

What defense? Trump is a bold face liar? Did you watch the video? That's not shit that can be lied about. Trump is ON VIDEO saying it.

Tell me which Pol doesn't lie dumbass? Did you care that Barry and Bitchlary lied whenever their mouths moved?
Did you?

And tell me one lie that trump has made that hurt anybody else but him.

Go on, i will be happy with just one example.
A sampling of trumps lies

Search Results
Web results
Trump's lies hurt all of us - Daily Republic

https://www.dailyrepublic.com/all-dr-news/opinion/local.../trumps-lies-hurt-all-of-us/

When you think of all the lies Donald Trump has told over the course of his .... of others who also take Trump seriously too, and that is a national problem.
Why Trump lies, and why you should care - The Boston Globe

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2019/01/17/why-trump-lies-and.../story.html

Jan 17, 2019 - The fact that President Trump lies multiple times a day has become ... own lies, because of delusions, paranoia, or some otheroverwhelming ...

Why are we as Republicans, and Conservatives, debating a thread with "if", and "could be!"

That is like any of us saying----------->if the dog hadn't stopped to poop, he would have caught the rabbit!!

Don't let them lasso you in---------> they have NOTHING, until we answer them on their NOTHING! Let them all do a circle jerk, until they have proof of anything!

All you are doing is letting them control the narrative, and their talking points are up in smoke. WAKE UP!

Let them answer to what is now in process by Nunez, and the rest of the senate! Quit answering to phony-e-baloney accusations that they have no evidence on!

How many more illegal aliens should we allow into the country?
10 million?
20 million?
All of them?

What part of REFUGEES do you idiots not understand. Why is it so hard to comprehend that these families are fleeing the narco-terrorists in their home countries, because the USA just pulled all of the anti-gang foreign aid out of these countries. You want to stop the influx of refugees, stop the narco-terrorists.

You want to stop the econonmic refugees, start prosecuting people who hire illegals. Obama was doing that. Trump hasn't filed charges against a single corporation hiring illegals. I threatened to evict our tenant when I discovered she was feeding the raccoons which were overrunning our property. They come back, they bring their families and their friends if you feed them.

American businesses who give illegals jobs are encouraging them to come. You don't need a wall to stop them. You need to know that when they get here, no one will hire them. 300,000 illegal immigrants self-deported between 2008 and 2010 because THERE WERE NO JOBS. First offence - $10,000 fine - each. Second offence, $50,000 fine, each. Third offence, cancel their charter. Put them out of business. Stop giving the people who are giving them reason to come, a big break.

Trump doesn't charge the employers because HE'S ONE OF THEM.

Why is it so hard to comprehend that these families are fleeing the narco-terrorists in their home countries

That's awful!!

Doesn't mean they can stay here.

Jail time for Bonzo

His response?

Prove it.

I don't play "what if". If you've been paying attention to the last two years you know that everything about Rump has been a lie.
You're preaching to the choir

Interesting blinders.

Yes, it is a strawman, because whenever there is a negative report on Trump, Trump supoporters VERY FIRST reaction is to say Obama did it. This is when Trump's credibility comes into play. For example Trump mentioned Wikileaks over 160 times in speeches during just one month of his campaign. What was Trump's response when Assange got arrested?

I'm not talking about Trump supporters. I'm talking about YOU and those of YOUR ideology.

Fucking hypocrites, the lot of you.

Obama bold faced lied to the American people.

Nothing from you people when it happened. Now, you want to justify your BS by trying to say that the volume of lies is what matters, not the severity of them.

I call Trump out when he does the same shit I called Obama out on. I hammer him on his lack of budgetary discipline and his spinelessness on standing up to the American hating Democrats.

I did not compile lists of things Obama did that I found immoral (There were hundreds of them) and I did not lose My shit over Obama's election.

None of you can say any of that.

You grab onto EVERY LITTLE THING, conflate it to be the worst possible thing in the world, and then add it to your little lists, pat yourselves on the back for nailing him once again, and complete disregard an America that is in serious crisis financially and at our southern border.

So, when you can show even the smallest iota of intellectual consistency, get back to Me. Otherwise, go back do diddling whatever it is you diddle.

Jail time for Bonzo

His response?

Prove it.

You're preaching to the choir

Then judge the Lefty liars.

Forum List

Back