Out of ALL the Things Trump has been Accused of, this Could be the Worst

Yeah, actually it is. Detaining illegals coming in IS the law. An Obama judge placing an injunction to THWART THE LAW as is the case here should be told to fuck off.

You are waging war against the United States, you expect that we should not resist your invasion - you are wrong.

The fuse is short, creep.
Oooh, threats from the peanut gallery.

I'm shakin' in my boots.

What threat, creep?

It's you Marxists that are assaulting the nation.

All we decent people have done so far is call you out on your treason.
You know, just because you are dumb enough to believe tRump when he says "I didn't say that" doesn't mean I am when you do it.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

DO you have the balls to admit that you side with the illegal invaders versus your fellow Americans?
What "illegal invaders"?

DERP

iu

Fucking creep...

Your desire to turn this nation into a third world shit hole is a slap in the face of every real American, living and dead.

This thread topic has absolutely nothing to do with what you just posted.

If you don't agree with the law, change it. As long as it is the law everyone, including the President is supposed to follow it. If the President doesn't agree with the law... change it.

Now about your fake moral, exaggerated outrage, stop, you are embarrassing yourself.

You are the one focusing on not the actual issue, but the technical legalities of attempts to deal with the issue.

ANd you are doing that, because you support turning the US into a third world shithole.

It doesn't matter WHAT law it is. That's the shit you don't understand. If you don't agree with the law, CHANGE it. We have a Constitution and procedures for a reason. If people just go around breaking the law because they don't agree with it, instead of changing it, it starts a slippery slope people in their right mind don't want to go down.

Which is more important to you? Rule of law and the Constitution? Or Trump's immigration policy?

You mean like all the Sanctuary Cities that welcome and celebrate law breakers?

Or all the politicians that fight tooth and nail against actually enforcing the law and deporting the fucking illegals?

You seem reeeeaaaallllll spotty in this "respect for the Law" shit you're spouting.

I've been very clear. If you don't agree with the law, change it through the process provided by the Constitution.

You want to build a strawman about how I "feel and want to turn the U.S. into a third world country," yet I've said nothing of the like.

You never answered my question. Do you care about following the Constitution, or Trump's immigration policy more?

This thread topic has absolutely nothing to do with what you just posted.

If you don't agree with the law, change it. As long as it is the law everyone, including the President is supposed to follow it. If the President doesn't agree with the law... change it.

Now about your fake moral, exaggerated outrage, stop, you are embarrassing yourself.

You are the one focusing on not the actual issue, but the technical legalities of attempts to deal with the issue.

ANd you are doing that, because you support turning the US into a third world shithole.

It doesn't matter WHAT law it is. That's the shit you don't understand. If you don't agree with the law, CHANGE it. We have a Constitution and procedures for a reason. If people just go around breaking the law because they don't agree with it, instead of changing it, it starts a slippery slope people in their right mind don't want to go down.

Which is more important to you? Rule of law and the Constitution? Or Trump's immigration policy?
Sorry, turd, but no one made you the ultimate arbiter of what the law means. That's why we have a Supreme Court.

I'm not interpreting the law. I don't have to because it is very clear.
Of course you are interpreting the law, douchebag.

There is nothing there to interpret. It is pretty clear.

I'm shakin' in my boots.

What threat, creep?

You know, just because you are dumb enough to believe tRump when he says "I didn't say that" doesn't mean I am when you do it.

DO you have the balls to admit that you side with the illegal invaders versus your fellow Americans?
What "illegal invaders"?

Consider your pretense that you are too stupid to understand my clear and obvious meaning, dismissed.

Now that your dodging tactic has been dealt, with,

do you have the moral courage to answer the question?

That was a rhetorical question. We all know that you do not.
Asylum seekers are neither illegal nor invaders.

The sooner you RWNJs return to reality the better.

What threat, creep?

What "illegal invaders"?

Consider your pretense that you are too stupid to understand my clear and obvious meaning, dismissed.

What do you think has led to the 2,000 per cent increase in asylum seekers over the last 10 years?

I was thinking, awfully early for you to be that drunk. But I'm in California so maybe with three more hours on the East coast someone could get as out of their mind as you obviously are.

You are a traitor, retard. At some point soon, you and your fellow traitors will cross a line, YOU will engage in violence, because that is all you have left, then we'll but your traitor asses down.

We always let you scum start the violence, but it's decent folk who will finish it.
More threats, but I bet you probably did say that either.

What threat, creep?

What "illegal invaders"?

that depends on their location and status,,,if they come in the country without permission they are illegal invaders ,,

I'm shakin' in my boots.

What threat, creep?

What "illegal invaders"?

DERP

iu

Fucking creep...
Those are refugees, invaders look like this.

INVASION-POLAND-WW2-SECOND-WORLD-WAR-1939-rare-history-pictures-images-photos-001.jpg

What threat, creep?

What "illegal invaders"?

DERP

iu

Fucking creep...

View attachment 255746

You pay for them CreepyToes

What threat, creep?

What "illegal invaders"?

DERP

iu

Fucking creep...

View attachment 255746

sorry not all invaders wear uniforms,,,some come wearing street cloths and carrying a foreign flag like the ones currently coming from the south,,

it all has to do with intent,,,

Ok, are you all ready to put this all to rest? If Trump told someone to break the law and he would pardon him, then that means there needs to be no interpretation, Trump KNOWS what the law is and what violates it.

What "illegal invaders"?

What do you think has led to the 2,000 per cent increase in asylum seekers over the last 10 years?
Record levels of violence in El Salvador, Guatamala, and Honduras.

]

Refugees aren't legitimate until they are proven to be so. Most are just given statements to read by immigration lawyers who receive $$$$ from coyotes. We don't have the capacity to process all these people. And they know it. If you believe all those people are legitimate refugees then you are the biggest sucker of the century.

What "illegal invaders"?

that depends on their location and status,,,if they come in the country without permission they are illegal invaders ,,
Lol @ "invaders".

The vast majority of them present themselves at border crossing points and ask for asylum. Thats not illegal.

Ok, are you all ready to put this all to rest? If Trump told someone to break the law and he would pardon him, then that means there needs to be no interpretation, Trump KNOWS what the law is and what violates it.

I say if and when that happens he should be impeached and then the DOJ should prosecute him,,,until then its just words on a page

What "illegal invaders"?

DERP

iu

Fucking creep...

View attachment 255746

You pay for them CreepyToes
Pay for who? The WWII Germans in my pic?

What "illegal invaders"?

There are 'record levels of violence' at any time around the world. Do you propose we open our doors to all of those areas?

]

Refugees aren't legitimate until they are proven to be so. Most are just given statements to read by immigration lawyers who receive $$$$ from coyotes. We don't have the capacity to process all these people. And they know it. If you believe all those people are legitimate refugees then you are the biggest sucker of the century.
Immigration lawyers hate coyotes and do not work with them.

What "illegal invaders"?

There are 'record levels of violence' at any time around the world. Do you propose we open our doors to all of those areas?
Most of them can't walk here.

What "illegal invaders"?

Lol @ "invaders".

The vast majority of them present themselves at border crossing points and ask for asylum. Thats not illegal.
correct,,,,and the ones carrying a foreign flag should be turned away,,,and because the majority of them dont reach the asylum criteria they should also be turned away,,,

living in a shithole country that you failed to fix is not our fault,,,they need to go home and fix the problems they caused

Forum List

Back