Out-Sourcing American Jobs

The government can not, and does not force a business to unionize. s.

then why do they unionize??? Do you think they want to pay higher wages????????? ?

the Wagner Act after NY Senator Robert F. Wagner[1]) is a foundational statute of US labor law which guarantees basic rights of private sector employees to organize into trade unions, engage in collective bargaining for better terms and conditions at work, and takecollective action including strike if necessary. The act also created the National Labor Relations Board, which conducts elections that can require employers to engage in collective bargaining with labor unions (also known as trade unions)

I fail to see where a deficit encourages job out-sourcing.

dear, I've explained 3 times but because you cant understand the very very simple explanations you are still lost.

3rd time:
1) Americans buy chinese goods at Walmart
2) the Chinese then have the US Dollars
3) they must decide what to do with the US dollars
4) if there is a deficit the govt issues Treasuries to borrow money to cover the deficit
5) The Chinese then can buy the Treasuries
6) or, they could buy our products and thus encourage jobs here, not in China.
7) if there are no deficits their only option is to burn the dollars or buy out products.

Now, if you still don't understand you have to say exactly where. Get it??

Also, please thank me for being so very very patient with a liberal.
I AM NOT A LIBERAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, I totally disagree that our deficits, or lack of, has anything to do with job out-sourcing. We out source jobs all over the world, and not just to China. Job out-sourcing if fueled by GREED. Businesses want the cheapest labor they can find, regardless of where that cheap labor is. We out-source jobs to India, South America, Southeast Asia, etc. etc.

dear, I've explained 3 times but because you cant understand the very very simple explanations you are still lost.

3rd time:
4) if there is a deficit the govt issues Treasuries to borrow money to cover the deficit
7) if there are no deficits their only option is to burn the dollars or buy out products.

I AM NOT A LIBERAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, I totally disagree that our deficits, or lack of, has anything to do with job out-sourcing. We out source jobs all over the world, and not just to China. Job out-sourcing if fueled by GREED. Businesses want the cheapest labor they can find, regardless of where that cheap labor is. We out-source jobs to India, South America, Southeast Asia, etc. etc.

notice how you lack the IQ to respond to exactly what I said and instead changed the subject!!

you are dead wrong about unions and deficits. Do you have the character to admit it??

if the below is mistaken say exactly where or admit as a liberal you lack the IQ to defend what you say!!

3rd time:

The government can not, and does not force a business to unionize. s.

then why do they unionize??? Do you think they want to pay higher wages????????? ?

the Wagner Act after NY Senator Robert F. Wagner[1]) is a foundational statute of US labor law which guarantees basic rights of private sector employees to organize into trade unions, engage in collective bargaining for better terms and conditions at work, and takecollective action including strike if necessary. The act also created the National Labor Relations Board, which conducts elections that can require employers to engage in collective bargaining with labor unions (also known as trade unions)
Yes, you're correct that businesses are required to listen. But, IF a business doesn't want to unionize, they are well within their rights to close the doors. They can just say, we're going out of business. There are not laws that state that a business MUST unionize, none. The owners of a business can decide to close the doors and shut down rather than to allow unions to come in. There are no laws anywhere that prevents them from going out of business. They pay higher wages because they want to stay in business and contend with unions. They make that choice, not the government.

3rd time:

notice how you lack the IQ to respond to exactly what I said and instead changed the subject!!

you are dead wrong about unions and deficits. Do you have the character to admit it??
I am NOT wrong. You can NOT show me any law that states that a business MUST unionize. A business can close their doors and shut down if they don't want to be unionized. They have every right to just go out of business. There are no laws that keep a business from shutting down. That's exactly why businesses shut down and move across the border into Mexico. AT&T closed a branch in Louisiana, then opened a plant in Mexico to take advantage of cheap foreign labor. It happens all the time. I am NOT changing the subject. I have stayed on topic. Asking you to be adult and civil is not changing subject. Please, no name calling or personal attacks. Be civil and adult, please. Otherwise go chat with someone else. Thanks.

. A business can close their doors and shut down if they don't want to be unionized.

dear that is true. Its like saying you can always kill yourself before a murderer does. See why we say a liberal wil be slow?

The govt can't make you go to jail either-right? You can always kill yourself first!!

. I am NOT changing the subject..

then why have you failed to respond to below 5 times?????? See why we say slow???

5th time:

. A business can close their doors and shut down if they don't want to be unionized.

dear that is true. Its like saying you can always kill yourself before a murderer does. See why we say a liberal wil be slow?

The govt can't make you go to jail either-right? You can always kill yourself first!!
Very silly and pathetic. Do you know how many businesses have shut down here and moved across the border into Mexico in order to avoid paying high union wages? Please do some research on it. The government can NOT force a business to unionize, period. There are NO laws on the books that say otherwise, period. I am NOT a LIBERAL !!! How many times must I tell you that? Do you comprehend the English language?

. I am NOT changing the subject..

then why have you failed to respond to below 5 times?????? See why we say slow???

5th time:
I have already explained that. Deficits do not force job out-sourcing, period. WE out-source to South American, Southeast Asia, India, Pakistan, etc. So, how can deficits force job out-sourcing? FYI --- China is not the only country that gets our jobs. I am NOT slow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please do not continue the personal attacks if you wish to discuss this issue further, thanks.

. The government can NOT force a business to unionize, period

dear, all agree with you. the business can shut down or move to Mexico or China.

Therefore, according to your own logic unions encourage this process. If we made unions illegal we could bring back perhaps 30 million jobs.

Should businesses be penalized for out-sourcing jobs to foreign countries?

too stupid!! Business moves because liberal govt forces them to with unions and taxes and deficits. Eliminate those and you'd have 30 million new jobs tomorrow.
Having a union in your business is no one's fault except the business that allows them to come in. No one forces a business to operate with union employees. Businesses make that choice themselves. And, businesses have been dealing with taxes and regulations since there were businesses. And, what deficits are you referring to?
Perhaps you should read before replying.

Go look up the Wagner Act, wihich is he National Labor Relations act of 1935. Then go look up the Taft-Hartley Ac of 1947 and finally, the Landrum Griffin Act of 1959.

When you have completed that reading, you should then have a good idea of where to go next to look at labor law with regard to unions.

How do you force a job to return to this country?
Severely penalizing the out-sourcing of that job.
The only thing that will do is move the entire company out of the country.
Maybe so. But, at least they wont get a free pass like they're doing now. And, some may move out, no doubt, but I also doubt all of them will. At least someone will be standing up for American workers.
They have a saying for this.

Cutting off your nose to spite your face.

. The government can NOT force a business to unionize, period

dear, all agree with you. the business can shut down or move to Mexico or China.

Therefore, according to your own logic unions encourage this process. If we made unions illegal we could bring back perhaps 30 million jobs.
There's no need to make unions illegal. Unions can exist, no problem. The problem comes when businesses allow unions to come in and dictate wages, benefits, who can be fired, and who does what as far as job description and duties. Unions bully their way in, take over, without ever investing one single penny in the business. And, stupid businesses allow them to do it.

Should businesses be penalized for out-sourcing jobs to foreign countries?

too stupid!! Business moves because liberal govt forces them to with unions and taxes and deficits. Eliminate those and you'd have 30 million new jobs tomorrow.
Having a union in your business is no one's fault except the business that allows them to come in. No one forces a business to operate with union employees. Businesses make that choice themselves. And, businesses have been dealing with taxes and regulations since there were businesses. And, what deficits are you referring to?
Perhaps you should read before replying.

Go look up the Wagner Act, wihich is he National Labor Relations act of 1935. Then go look up the Taft-Hartley Ac of 1947 and finally, the Landrum Griffin Act of 1959.

When you have completed that reading, you should then have a good idea of where to go next to look at labor law with regard to unions.

dear, we don't take reading assignments from liberals. IF you cant make your point why bother to be here?

Forum List

Back