Outgoing repub warns of party extremist

The more we hear from people like MTG....the more we think the repub party is "off the rails."
The GOP "civil war" we were talking about a while back lasted about 20 minutes.

MTG is the base. She's the party now. Everyone else can either accept it or get out.

Worse, there is no more intense or energetic political group on the planet.

JimH52
Sorry bout that,

1. Upton can go back to whatever shit hole cities he's from and get back in his cave now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
So why do these repubs wait until they retire or leave to speak out? Are they afraid of the giant, orange, turd?

MTG is the base. She's the party now. Everyone else can either accept it or get out.

So you admit...the repub party has become a party of crazies?

The more we hear from people like MTG....the more we think the repub party is "off the rails."
Yep, the next thing you know Republicans will come in and spend like drunken sailors, leading to massive inflation. Then they will welcome illegals into the country and treat them better than US citizens. Then they will get friendly with Putin and let Russia take out the Ukraine. Then they will tell us the number one issue for their party and the world is for us all to drive electric cars. Lastly, our children in schools will be encouraged to change genders leading to a 4000% increase in gender confusion and the state allowing children to surgically remove their wing wang before they even reach puberty.

Just kidding, who would be radical enough to do all that?

"Admit"? Call it what you will, it's a real problem.

I don't know if you think I'm a Republican, but I'm sure as hell not. I've never belonged to a party.
And yet the Rs are once again poised to take the Congress in November because like O and Bubba, Joe has failed the people. At any rate it doesn’t really matter, since the two gangs are essentially the same.

Sorry bout that,

1. Only a coward would say something like this as he reaches for door knob to leave office.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Sorry Mac...that reply was meant for Sir JamesofTexas. My Bad!

And yet the Rs are once again poised to take the Congress in November because like O and Bubba, Joe has failed the people. At any rate it doesn’t really matter, since the two gangs are essentially the same.
It's great, we either get to vote for Nazi democrats or the Keystone cops like Romney

I for one can hardly wait.

The fringe crazies have taken over both parties. All the more reason to be an independent. I like the center, the normal people.

MTG is the base. She's the party now.

No, she isn't.

Neither is Trump.

But, continue with your delusions.

makes me smile.

Most Repub voters do not want McCarthy as Speaker. He may be another establishment RINO and he needs to deny it. More could have been done in Trump's first two years with someone not a RINO like Ryan. So, we will see the manly man votes the Repubs will take in Congress while knowing that Bidne will veto them. Of course, if they have complete control by pure dominance of the Congress, they may have to do the old sidestep to not get legislation passed by their own pure power.

It's great, we either get to vote for Nazi democrats or the Keystone cops like Romney

I for one can hardly wait.
A
No, she isn't.

Neither is Trump.

But, continue with your delusions.

makes me smile.
Are you kidding me? The repub party IS the party of trump and MTG. trump has the repub party cowering in the corner. The repub party asks trump when you take a dump....they are so afraid of him.

Forum List

Back