🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

benfieldsspringvalleyhighschoolsouthcarolina.gif
Wow you just showed how she assaulted the officer! Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Sure, that was how it started! Dumbass! An attentive teenager was assaulted by the cop.

We've come to the point where any action a cop chooses is appropriate. Simply disobeying is now grounds for the cop to escalate the situation to physical violence.

There are lots of things that you and I disagree on...but this is one of those areas where we agree - government simply no longer tolerates dissent or resistance and their enforcement agencies reflect that.

one still needs to obey the authority or there are consequences. Libs just can't grasp that whole consequence thingy.

Yeah, there are consequences fer shure. I think the meat of the debate here is what consequences fit the "crime". Example: If I told my kid to keep his hands off a hot stove and he told me to go f myself...smashing his face into the hot burner till he looked like a crispy critter might be a little overkill, dontchathink?

I had to start smacking some kid around, my own or someone else's, I would not be proud of it because it would be proof that I couldn't outsmart the kid so I had to out club him/her. I'm not talking about a little rap upside the head, smack on the ass or use of selected pressure points...I am talking about loosing my temper and wrassling around with the kid like some MMA wannabe...like the cop in this video. He failed...no sense in sugar-coating it or trying to justify it...and pointing that out is in no way justifying the actions of the child either.

Getting forced onto the ground and cuffed and then facing additional charges is a punishment that fits the crime of resisting arrest and lawful orders.

Incorrect. Someday you may to have to eat those words...and when you do and start bitching about it, I'm just gonna laugh and refer you back to this post.

That day will never occur. I've never disobeyed the lawful commands of a police officer. I've never even been arrested. I'm a law abiding citizen.

And the government NEVAR screws with law-abiding citizens, right? :lol:
I've never had a negative contact with law enforcement. Ever.

You clearly have and the immature punk in you is manifesting. I'm singularly unimpressed with how austere you say your father was. Either you're lying about that or you're an exceptional brat that resisted all his efforts to rear you correctly and now you have a criminal record for which he is to be held blameless.

Whatever happened before the incident, criminology expert David Klinger finds it hard to justify the deputy's actions.

"It literally makes no sense, as I'm looking at it, why he would escalate to that point -- [to] pick her up, pick up the chair she's in, the desk she's in, and toss her," said Klinger, a criminology professor at the University of Missouri-St. Louis.

"There may be some logical explanation, but I can't see it."

Outrage grows after Spring Valley High School officer tosses student - CNN.com

the video on this link gives the cleanest view I have seen they did something so it shows much clearer than previous ones I have seen..

A ciminolgy professor with a political agenda. I'm not impressed. It's pretty obvious to anyone that the video shows her as combative and responsible for going over. But hey, like I said originally, I will let the authorities decide. If they deem he used excessive force then he should be disciplined.

one still needs to obey the authority or there are consequences. Libs just can't grasp that whole consequence thingy.

Yeah, there are consequences fer shure. I think the meat of the debate here is what consequences fit the "crime". Example: If I told my kid to keep his hands off a hot stove and he told me to go f myself...smashing his face into the hot burner till he looked like a crispy critter might be a little overkill, dontchathink?

I had to start smacking some kid around, my own or someone else's, I would not be proud of it because it would be proof that I couldn't outsmart the kid so I had to out club him/her. I'm not talking about a little rap upside the head, smack on the ass or use of selected pressure points...I am talking about loosing my temper and wrassling around with the kid like some MMA wannabe...like the cop in this video. He failed...no sense in sugar-coating it or trying to justify it...and pointing that out is in no way justifying the actions of the child either.

Getting forced onto the ground and cuffed and then facing additional charges is a punishment that fits the crime of resisting arrest and lawful orders.

Incorrect. Someday you may to have to eat those words...and when you do and start bitching about it, I'm just gonna laugh and refer you back to this post.
You have obviously not considered your whining if you are proven wrong. There is little doubt that a man who served for a while in his position was acting without cause.

I have been proven right so many times in my life that it would take a whole shitpot full of wrong for you just to get even with me, cupcake.
I have little doubt that you have been wrong about a lot in your life, and that this would just be another example.

That day will never occur. I've never disobeyed the lawful commands of a police officer. I've never even been arrested. I'm a law abiding citizen.

You clearly have and the immature punk in you is manifesting. I'm singularly unimpressed with how austere you say your father was. Either you're lying about that or you're an exceptional brat that resisted all his efforts to rear you correctly and now you have a criminal record for which he is to be held blameless.

Never say never...you should know that...just as you know fully well that WAY too many law-abiding folk have had bad experiences with bad cops and/or good cops trying to enforce bad laws. Pull your head out of your ass, son...even with a plexiglass belly button it's darned hard to get a decent view of the real world in there.

You have obviously not considered your whining if you are proven wrong. There is little doubt that a man who served for a while in his position was acting without cause.

I have been proven right so many times in my life that it would take a whole shitpot full of wrong for you just to get even with me, cupcake.
I have little doubt that you have been wrong about a lot in your life, and that this would just be another example.

Been wrong too..but not as much as you and the rest of the government thug cheering section. Keep it up, you are gonna find out the hard way what the consequences are of sitting in that section...guaranteed.

We've come to the point where any action a cop chooses is appropriate. Simply disobeying is now grounds for the cop to escalate the situation to physical violence.

There are lots of things that you and I disagree on...but this is one of those areas where we agree - government simply no longer tolerates dissent or resistance and their enforcement agencies reflect that.

In some areas that is true, it's absolutely true in the Obama administration and all high ranking left wing agencies, but you forget that Obama and the left don't like cops. It's a ridiculous statement to say much less for you to agree with. Just remember, any time you and Closed Caption agree, you must take a second look at your opinion. CC has never been right on anything.

Never say never...you should know that...just as you know fully well that WAY too many law-abiding folk have had bad experiences with bad cops and/or good cops trying to enforce bad laws. Pull your head out of your ass, son...even with a plexiglass belly button it's darned hard to get a decent view of the real world in there.

Yes, I can say never. I never have been arrested, I never have had a negative encounter with law enforcement and being 40 years old now, that's more than a fluke. I have highly reduced my chances of running afoul of law enforcement because I never commit crimes and I don't allow criminals into my life. I'm a precise refutation of all the lying claims of you criminal, bratty, punk ass cop haters.

Been wrong too..but not as much as you and the rest of the government thug cheering section. Keep it up, you are gonna find out the hard way what the consequences are of sitting in that section...guaranteed.
Trust me, I already have made mistakes, but few as obvious as the one you're making . Still, I am grateful that my son is growing up in a culture and getting an educationwhich doesn't have many problems like the skank in the video.

I have done things right in my life as well.

Untrue dumbass. If that was true, there wouldn't be any investigations at all.

You disagree with the investigation tho :rofl:

No moron, I do not. I never said that I did.

Well, others dont think anything is wrong with what he did. Those are the people I'm referring to.

Well, others dont think anything is wrong with what he did. Those are the people I'm referring to.
The investigation will note the suspect assailing the cop with her fists. Unless a cop is repeatedly striking a subject with fist, foot, or rasp, they rarely get cited for excessive force. What will be reviewed is whether or not the officer moved as swiftly and decisively as possible to put the suspect in handcuffs and that he did. Resisting arrest is intrinsically dangerous and until people finally get it that if they resist arrest they'll either die or get hurt, it's going to keep happening.

Did they say they were against an investigation? I didn't read that.

I welcome the investigation. I believe, and I admit this is my opinion, that the investigation will get the same result as in the case of Darren Wilson. If I'm wrong I will freely admit it. I anxiously await the outcome.

The investigation will note the suspect assailing the cop with her fists. Unless a cop is repeatedly striking a subject with fist, foot, or rasp, they rarely get cited for excessive force. What will be reviewed is whether or not the officer moved as swiftly and decisively as possible to put the suspect in handcuffs and that he did. Resisting arrest is intrinsically dangerous and until people finally get it that if they resist arrest they'll either die or get hurt, it's going to keep happening.

What video were you watching where someone attacked the cop? Do you mean her neck attacked his forearm?

Did they say they were against an investigation? I didn't read that.

I welcome the investigation. I believe, and I admit this is my opinion, that the investigation will get the same result as in the case of Darren Wilson. If I'm wrong I will freely admit it. I anxiously await the outcome.

Well, lets think about this. If you dont see a problem with what the cop did would you be for an investigation? What would the supported investigation be investigating?

What video were you watching where someone attacked the cop? Do you mean her neck attacked his forearm?

She was striking him with her right fist. Put on some glasses or get a lasic surgery or something.

I imagine some cop has to draw a short straw or screw up like Trooper Farva to end up a school resource officer. I can't imagine any cop wanting that horrible job where everything he does is wrong.

Forum List

Back