🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

To be clear, no he didn't handle it very well. But that is only part of the problem. The bigger problem is that the police department should have been involved from the beginning. There should have been back up. The girl should be charged with resisting arrest and put in front of a judge. She should not be permitted to return to the school. Her parents should be forced to pick up the tab for a tutor or private school and perhaps they will learn how to teach their children to respect authority when it costs them something.

OMG, kids misbehabin...lawdy, lawdy, what is the world coming to? How have teachers and parents managed to cope with such criminal behavior all these years without turning schools into prisons and sicking the bulls on those with the temerity to not respect their authoriah!
As with all things, it is a matter of degree. You cannot expect to uphold any kind of authority with an unruly kid in a classroom without enforcing it.

Imagine yourself in a classroom when you tell the kid to put away a mobile phone. If your suggestion is ignored and the kid continues to do whatever he wants, what do you do then?

Answer that.

When I went to school, they cleverly precluded such a showdown by not giving cell phones to kids. I wouldn't want my kids to have those things either except I was overruled by my wife. Welcome to marriage!

I am all for requiring kids and adults to check their cell phones and devices at the class/meeting room door.
one still needs to obey the authority or there are consequences. Libs just can't grasp that whole consequence thingy.

So you condone possible serious injuries to an unarmed teenage girl who posed no threat to this cop?
And you people constantly utter references of totalitarianism and a police state to the left? What a joke.
Did you watch the interview of the kid who shot the video? No? Of course not. That would be TMI for you.

You disagree with the investigation tho :rofl:

No moron, I do not. I never said that I did.

Well, others dont think anything is wrong with what he did. Those are the people I'm referring to.
The investigation will note the suspect assailing the cop with her fists. Unless a cop is repeatedly striking a subject with fist, foot, or rasp, they rarely get cited for excessive force. What will be reviewed is whether or not the officer moved as swiftly and decisively as possible to put the suspect in handcuffs and that he did. Resisting arrest is intrinsically dangerous and until people finally get it that if they resist arrest they'll either die or get hurt, it's going to keep happening.

What video were you watching where someone attacked the cop? Do you mean her neck attacked his forearm?

She was striking him with her right fist. Put on some glasses or get a lasic surgery or something.

She was not. And she was still in her seat. Are you serious? And even if she was, it's called restraint. Not toss and drag, you fucking idiot.

I don't blame that cop for doing what was done. He had every right to do whatever had to be done. The best way for evil to triumph is for good to stand there and not do a thing. The girl was disruptive and that cop made it as clear as crystal glass that he was willing to do whatever it took to remove her. Why should he be punished for doing his job? That girl was the problem and the more that he tried to doing something about her, the deeper that she dug the hole that she got herself into.

God bless you and the cop always!!!

Holly

I don't blame that cop for doing what was done. He had every right to do whatever had to be done. The best way for evil to triumph is for good to stand there and not do a thing. The girl was disruptive and that cop made it as clear as crystal glass that he was willing to do whatever it took to remove her. Why should he be punished for doing his job? That girl was the problem and the more that he tried to doing something about her, the deeper that she dug the hole that she got herself into.

God bless you and the cop always!!!

Holly

Yep. Basically these days ghetto trash is DETERMINED to force the cops hand. No matter what he tried...it was gonna end with a use of force. SHE was determined to be sure it ended that way.

NOW....she's gonna be ghetto fab famous and probably get a settlement check.

Crime pays folks..and now so does resisting arrest.

Untrue dumbass. If that was true, there wouldn't be any investigations at all.

Well, others dont think anything is wrong with what he did. Those are the people I'm referring to.

Did they say they were against an investigation? I didn't read that.

I welcome the investigation. I believe, and I admit this is my opinion, that the investigation will get the same result as in the case of Darren Wilson. If I'm wrong I will freely admit it. I anxiously await the outcome.

Well, lets think about this. If you dont see a problem with what the cop did would you be for an investigation? What would the supported investigation be investigating?

Yes I would and I have said as much twice now. They would be gathering all of the information from the perp, the cop, and the witnesses, and comparing that to the appropriate police procedures. Something that I cannot do.

I welcome the investigation. I believe, and I admit this is my opinion, that the investigation will get the same result as in the case of Darren Wilson. If I'm wrong I will freely admit it. I anxiously await the outcome.

Well, lets think about this. If you dont see a problem with what the cop did would you be for an investigation? What would the supported investigation be investigating?

Yes I would and I have said as much twice now. They would be gathering all of the information from the perp, the cop, and the witnesses, and comparing that to the appropriate police procedures. Something that I cannot do.

Typically if someone thinks what was done is right they wont support an investigation into the right thing

The investigation will note the suspect assailing the cop with her fists. Unless a cop is repeatedly striking a subject with fist, foot, or rasp, they rarely get cited for excessive force. What will be reviewed is whether or not the officer moved as swiftly and decisively as possible to put the suspect in handcuffs and that he did. Resisting arrest is intrinsically dangerous and until people finally get it that if they resist arrest they'll either die or get hurt, it's going to keep happening.

What video were you watching where someone attacked the cop? Do you mean her neck attacked his forearm?

She was striking him with her right fist. Put on some glasses or get a lasic surgery or something.

She was not. And she was still in her seat. Are you serious? And even if she was, it's called restraint. Not toss and drag, you fucking idiot.

Exactly, what part of restraining someone involves throwing them across the class. Thats the opposite of restraining

She needs to be expelled from the school and he needs to be expelled from the police force.
You are totally in the wrong on this Jeremiah when you say the cop should be expelled. This girl was totally in the wrong. If she wasn't going to cooperate, the cop had no choice but to get physical. She was empowered by BLM movements to disrespect the lawful demand by a police officer. As a society, we can't allow blacks to hide behind Ferguson and act out illegally with no recourse from the police. Are we going to let blacks loot and destroy and have our police stand by and do nothing? That is asking for anarchy.

I'm totally pissed that this is now being referred to the DOJ and FBI. What in the Hell for? This was a disipline problem in a school. The FEDs don't need to be called.

This has got to stop. With or without Obama.

Last edited:

Typically if someone thinks what was done is right they wont support an investigation into the right thing

No, I'm a conservative, you're thinking of democrats. They don't like investigations at all.

Exactly, what part of restraining someone involves throwing them across the class. Thats the opposite of restraining

Let us know when you find somebody being thrown across the classroom and start a thread on it. Until then, you might want to consider discussing what actually happened.

No, I'm a conservative, you're thinking of democrats. They don't like investigations at all.

Unless it's a cop defending himself against a feral thug chimp trying to wrest his gun away, then they want the full power of the Justice Department to "investigate".

She needs to be expelled from the school and he needs to be expelled from the police force.
You are totally in the wrong on this Jeremiah. This girl was totally in pthe wrong. She was empowered by BLM movements to disrespect the lawful demand by a police officer. As a society, we can't allow blacks to hide behind Ferguson and act out illegally with no recourse from the police. Are we going to let blacks loot and destroy and have our police stand by and do nothing? That is asking for anarchy.

I'm totally pissed that this is now being referred to the DOJ and FBI. What in the Hell for? This was a disipline problem in a school. The FEDs don't need to be called.

This has got to stop. With or without Obama.
It was referred because of the cop's crime of being white.

Let us know when you find somebody being thrown across the classroom and start a thread on it. Until then, you might want to consider discussing what actually happened.

Sorry I thought you were being serious.

So, are we being so silly as to say that people support investigations into right doing now?

Why the policeman?........he was just arresting an out of control teenager. ....... :cool:
I saw the video already, Sunni Man. It was excessive force. He should have stopped immediately and called for back up. Put her under arrest and charged her with resisting arrest and whatever other charges could be brought against her. Let her parents pay for a lawyer.

I am 4 square behind law enforcement. I was on their side with Ferguson and the other case in NY against the NYPD. I believe our law enforcement is the greatest in the land but this officer made a poor judgment call in how to handle her (the student).
That unruly girl would have still resisted arrest. Even with Two cops there would have been a skuffle and her chair upturned. I think it's time to start tazing these people. Obey or suffer extreme pain!

She was arrested for disobeying the lawful instructions of the teacher and the officer. She was girl handed because she resisted arrest.

The officer acted appropriately in the situation.
. Hello.
I'm glad you hacked Jake's password and began posting for him here.

I saw the video already, Sunni Man. It was excessive force. He should have stopped immediately and called for back up.
That's absurd........why should a cop be required to call for back-up in order to arrest 1 belligerent teenage girl? ....... :cuckoo:

Why should the girl be arrested? Since when is bad behavior at school a crime?
Police should not be used to address bad behavior at school.

I saw the video already, Sunni Man. It was excessive force. He should have stopped immediately and called for back up.
That's absurd........why should a cop be required to call for back-up in order to arrest 1 belligerent teenage girl? ....... :cuckoo:

She broke the laws of the State based on her behavior. Since police enforce the laws and she violated a law, who else is supposed to address it?

You are correct, in part, about police being used. I'll add to it that they shouldn't have to be used but when parents don't teach their kids to do what you're told, when you're told, by those who have the authority to tell you, someone has to do the job.

OMG, kids misbehabin...lawdy, lawdy, what is the world coming to? How have teachers and parents managed to cope with such criminal behavior all these years without turning schools into prisons and sicking the bulls on those with the temerity to not respect their authoriah!
As with all things, it is a matter of degree. You cannot expect to uphold any kind of authority with an unruly kid in a classroom without enforcing it.

Imagine yourself in a classroom when you tell the kid to put away a mobile phone. If your suggestion is ignored and the kid continues to do whatever he wants, what do you do then?

Answer that.

When I went to school, they cleverly precluded such a showdown by not giving cell phones to kids. I wouldn't want my kids to have those things either except I was overruled by my wife. Welcome to marriage!

I am all for requiring kids and adults to check their cell phones and devices at the class/meeting room door.
one still needs to obey the authority or there are consequences. Libs just can't grasp that whole consequence thingy.

So you condone possible serious injuries to an unarmed teenage girl who posed no threat to this cop?
And you people constantly utter references of totalitarianism and a police state to the left? What a joke.
Did you watch the interview of the kid who shot the video? No? Of course not. That would be TMI for you.
I propose that the youth of today adhere to practices put in place thousands of years ago and listen to authority. After that, authority rules. If you think the youth rules, then you are a fool.

disturbing the peace. Same as a person at his or her own home. You are not entitled to disturb the peace.

Forum List

Back