🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

'Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom'
- LINK: Outrage grows after South Carolina officer tosses student - CNN.com

SUMMARY:
Girl disrupts the class and refuses to leave when told to by the teacher. She continues. The teacher calls the office to have the uniformed officer there at school come remove her. The officer tells her to stand up. She refuses. He tells her again. She refuses. He asks her if she is going to get up, or is she going to make him get her up. She refuses. He grabs the girl - she starts fighting the officer, refusing to stand up (DISOBEYING A POLICE OFFICER'S ORDERS). In the ensuing tussle her desk flips backwards, and she and the desk fall to the floor with the officer still holding on to her and the desk. He then grabs her by the collar/shirt, pulls her towards the front of the room as she is face down, and 'throws'/'tosses her towards the front. He then steps up and demands she give him her hands so he can place handcuffs on her and explains she is now under arrest. She refuses. He orders her to do this 9 (NINE) times with her refusing - disobeying him and fighting him the whole time - until he finally grabs her arms behind her back, puts the cuffs on her, and takes her out of the class room.

Many people have gone nuts over this.
The policeman has been placed on administration duty, meaning he doesn't get to go back to the school (or any school) but is still being allowed to sit a desk and work.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Here are MY thoughts, looking at this as if I were the girl's father:
She was completely in the wrong for disrupting the class.

She should have obeyed the teacher and gone to the principal's office.

He was right in calling for the cop since she refused to stop and refused to obey.

I have no problem with the policeman trying to remove her from the chair as she disobeyed a policeman's orders...repeatedly.

She fought with him and in getting her out of the chair it flipped over - I still have no problem with it. SHE caused that to happen, not him, because of her disobedience.

I do have a problem with him dragging and tossing her by the collar. I understand he was very mad at this point - I would be, too - but still, that was 'excessive'.

I have no problem with him cuffing her and arresting her.

As a parent I would not have immediately rushed to condemn the policeman because it is more than obvious that this girl was being unruly, disruptive, belligerent, un-cooperative, disrespectful, refused to obey her elder/teacher, refused to comply with a police officer's orders - repeatedly, and fought (with) the officer, also known as 'resisting arrest'.

Putting the cop on administrative duty, maybe even never allowing him to pull duty at schools (maybe), is a great idea; however, I would have to admit as a parent 90% of this entire episode was 'my daughter's fault. I would be whoopin' her arse at home and going over EVERYTHING she did wrong to ensure it never happened again. Her behavior was embarrassing / pathetic / inexcusable.

...but that's just me.
love how the leftist media edited the whole video to fan the flames of hate and division.

so b/c of that, it's clear the cop was clearly in the right the whole time and did everything he could to control the situation.

he made no mistakes and the parents of the child should have their kids taken from them since they clearly have no idea how to raise them.

Did this guy just take the cops side only because he thinks the video is edited?

All you have to do with these guys is say the left likes their mothers and these idiots would chuck their moms off a cliff

Ah. How would Officer ClosedCaption have dealt with this brat bitch?

SUMMARY:
Girl disrupts the class and refuses to leave when told to by the teacher. She continues. The teacher calls the office to have the uniformed officer there at school come remove her. The officer tells her to stand up. She refuses. He tells her again. She refuses. He asks her if she is going to get up, or is she going to make him get her up. She refuses. He grabs the girl - she starts fighting the officer, refusing to stand up (DISOBEYING A POLICE OFFICER'S ORDERS). In the ensuing tussle her desk flips backwards, and she and the desk fall to the floor with the officer still holding on to her and the desk. He then grabs her by the collar/shirt, pulls her towards the front of the room as she is face down, and 'throws'/'tosses her towards the front. He then steps up and demands she give him her hands so he can place handcuffs on her and explains she is now under arrest. She refuses. He orders her to do this 9 (NINE) times with her refusing - disobeying him and fighting him the whole time - until he finally grabs her arms behind her back, puts the cuffs on her, and takes her out of the class room.

The policeman has been placed on administration duty, meaning he doesn't get to go back to the school (or any school) but is still being allowed to sit a desk and work.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?

He was right in calling for the cop since she refused to stop and refused to obey.

I have no problem with the policeman trying to remove her from the chair as she disobeyed a policeman's orders...repeatedly.

She fought with him and in getting her out of the chair it flipped over - I still have no problem with it. SHE caused that to happen, not him, because of her disobedience.

I do have a problem with him dragging and tossing her by the collar. I understand he was very mad at this point - I would be, too - but still, that was 'excessive'.

As a parent I would not have immediately rushed to condemn the policeman because it is more than obvious that this girl was being unruly, disruptive, belligerent, un-cooperative, disrespectful, refused to obey her elder/teacher, refused to comply with a police officer's orders - repeatedly, and fought (with) the officer, also known as 'resisting arrest'.

Putting the cop on administrative duty, maybe even never allowing him to pull duty at schools (maybe), is a great idea; however, I would have to admit as a parent 90% of this entire episode was 'my daughter's fault. I would be whoopin' her arse at home and going over EVERYTHING she did wrong to ensure it never happened again. Her behavior was embarrassing / pathetic / inexcusable.

...but that's just me.
love how the leftist media edited the whole video to fan the flames of hate and division.

so b/c of that, it's clear the cop was clearly in the right the whole time and did everything he could to control the situation.

he made no mistakes and the parents of the child should have their kids taken from them since they clearly have no idea how to raise them.

Did this guy just take the cops side only because he thinks the video is edited?

All you have to do with these guys is say the left likes their mothers and these idiots would chuck their moms off a cliff

CC can't pass the background check that is required to work as a volunteer at the school, let alone as a cop.

SUMMARY:

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?

...but that's just me.

The only way to interact with a child of course...by mopping the floor with them

I don't blame that cop for doing what was done. He had every right to do whatever had to be done. The best way for evil to triumph is for good to stand there and not do a thing. The girl was disruptive and that cop made it as clear as crystal glass that he was willing to do whatever it took to remove her. Why should he be punished for doing his job? That girl was the problem and the more that he tried to doing something about her, the deeper that she dug the hole that she got herself into.

God bless you and the cop always!!!

Holly

Yeah, right. Better catch up with the latest. Ben Fields, the cop, has three other charges prior to this for abusive violence.

DOJ opens civil rights probe into S.C. classroom arrest
"""Officer Ben Fields has been accused of excessive force and racial bias before, but has prevailed in court so far. Trial is set for January in the case of an expelled student who claims Fields targeted black students and falsely accused him of being a gang member in 2013. In another case, a federal jury sided with Fields after a black couple accused him of excessive force and battery during a noise complaint arrest in 2005. A third lawsuit, dismissed in 2009, involved a woman who accused him of battery and violating her rights during a 2006 arrest.

Executive Director of the ACLU of South Carolina Victoria Middleton told CBS News that oversight of police in schools is a question, and called it anything but a "one-off" incident in the state."""

Department of Justice opens civil rights investigation into violent South Carolina classroom arrest

benfieldsspringvalleyhighschoolsouthcarolina.gif
Wow you just showed how she assaulted the officer! Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Try to imagine what kind of sorry ass mental cripple one has to be to watch the gif below and start proclaiming the child assaulted the 250 lb steroid juiced Gorilla
benfieldsspringvalleyhighschoolsouthcarolina.gif

I don't blame that cop for doing what was done. He had every right to do whatever had to be done. The best way for evil to triumph is for good to stand there and not do a thing. The girl was disruptive and that cop made it as clear as crystal glass that he was willing to do whatever it took to remove her. Why should he be punished for doing his job? That girl was the problem and the more that he tried to doing something about her, the deeper that she dug the hole that she got herself into.

God bless you and the cop always!!!

Holly

Yeah, right. Better catch up with the latest. Ben Fields, the cop, has three other charges prior to this for abusive violence.

DOJ opens civil rights probe into S.C. classroom arrest
"""Officer Ben Fields has been accused of excessive force and racial bias before, but has prevailed in court so far. Trial is set for January in the case of an expelled student who claims Fields targeted black students and falsely accused him of being a gang member in 2013. In another case, a federal jury sided with Fields after a black couple accused him of excessive force and battery during a noise complaint arrest in 2005. A third lawsuit, dismissed in 2009, involved a woman who accused him of battery and violating her rights during a 2006 arrest.

Executive Director of the ACLU of South Carolina Victoria Middleton told CBS News that oversight of police in schools is a question, and called it anything but a "one-off" incident in the state."""

Department of Justice opens civil rights investigation into violent South Carolina classroom arrest

Hey news flash moron....pick ANY COP in America and see how many times they've been sued or been accused of something. Any cop who has worked 5 years or more has probably been sued, probably been falsely accused. Why? Settlements. Cities pay out instead of fighting.

Google this. NYPD pays $5000 just to go away...no matter what. NYPD shot a guy who charged them with a knife...the shit heads LAWYER even said "He deserved to be shot...but NYC is paying so we sued"....and he got $5000. THOSE cops now have a "lost lawsuit" on their record.

#AssaultAtSpringValleyHigh: Deputy Ben Fields Sued Twice In Federal Court
More from Heavy.com:

Fields was first sued in federal court in 2007 from his time as a patrol deputy in 2005. A jury eventually ruled in Fields’ favor.

In that lawsuit, Fields was accused of violating the civil rights of a man and woman at an apartment complex in Columbia. The plaintiff, Carlos Martin, says was driving his car near his home and saw a police officer driving his cruiser in the parking lot. He said he nodded to the officer “as a friendly gesture and greeting.”

Martin said shortly after he parked his car and was walking to his apartment. He says he then heard the officer, later identified as Fields, running toward him calling, “Hey you.” Fields asked for Martin’s license and registration and asked if he was the cause of excessive noise that a resident had complained about. Martin told Fields he wasn’t the source and had just got home from work.

According to the lawsuit, Fields later seized a cell phone from Martin’s wife, Tashiana Anita Martin, who recorded the incident on video and never returned to her. He also arrested her. The charges against both were later dropped when the prosecution failed to show up for court.

Do not look for the steroid using Gorilla Sadist to return to any school per Amelia B McKie Secretary Richland School District Two Board Trustee

NBC BLK ‏@NBCBLK 3h3 hours ago

MOMENTS AGO: Jeff Temoney, Spring Valley principal: I will work with our school community to make certain this episode never occurs again
Spring Valley High School Principal Jeff Temoney calls the incident a "horrific episode" that "hit me in the gut."

CSWfScxU8AAqHW7.jpg

Do not look for the steroid using Gorilla Sadist to return to any school per Amelia B McKie Secretary Richland School District Two Board Trustee

I hope none of the deputies to return.

THEY CALLED AND ASKED TO COPS TO COME REMOVE THAT BRAT BITCH FROM CLASS.

They couldn't do it. So they asked cops to. Cops did it. NOW...under the siege of outraged fucktards....the same school that requested it throws the officer under the bus.

Yes. I hope no cops ever return to any of those schools. Ever. Let the staff deal with the brat hitches from now on....which they obviously cannot or they wouldn't have had to call the cops.

One the officer should have asked everyone else to leave the classroom. You need to isolate a problem as much as possible.

The officer was ok to use force, that is what police do, but you can see from the video the cop is angry and acting out of anger. It is excessive, though arguable as to how much excessive. If it were a 25 year old male in the middle of Compton then that would be warranted. A teenage GIRL in a high school?

I also agree that two officers should be present. Or more! Intimidation of numbers would likely keep many of these people from acting out like they do.

Also, what are the rules for pepper spray? Clear the classroom, inform the person they are about to get pepper sprayed and then use it. It does no permanent damage and gets the job done quick with as little violence as possible.

This trend of people thinking they are free to do whatever they want has to end, and the excessive force used by American police also has to end. Its obvious most police need a lot more training.

Check the weight lifting Gorilla for steroid use. That guy is all pumped up with steroids and experienced 'Roid rage....

McKie should be terminated.

The resource officers will request the PD to reassign them and no one will take a position with the district again.

Check the desk gorilla's ears maybe she didn't hear the repeated commands

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back