Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

. You appeal to the Sheriff's decision, and imply that the decision was the right one, because the Sheriff made the decision. Even in your numerous responses, wherein you repeat your assertion, you never once explain WHY the decision was correct... and in THAT you fail reason and set your argument on the unsound construct OKA: ipse dixit.

Horseshit. I've just been telling your sock over and over that the evidence is right there in the video.

In English there's only one thing that can mean, and that is that the evidence is right there in the video.

The video to which you refer fails to show the attack the individual made against the officer. Where she struck the officer; a felony criminal act, which in my state is worthy of a 5000 fine and 5 years in prison.

At that point she becomes a belligerent and has subjected herself to the force necessary to subdue her... up to and including deadly force.

Unfortunately for your lying ass, the evidence for that is in the video too, and it says you're a liar.
You ain't the first though. We had one asshat trying to tell us the desk threw itself.

. You appeal to the Sheriff's decision, and imply that the decision was the right one, because the Sheriff made the decision. Even in your numerous responses, wherein you repeat your assertion, you never once explain WHY the decision was correct... and in THAT you fail reason and set your argument on the unsound construct OKA: ipse dixit.

Horseshit. I've just been telling your sock over and over that the evidence is right there in the video.

In English there's only one thing that can mean, and that is that the evidence is right there in the video.

The video to which you refer fails to show the attack the individual made against the officer. Where she struck the officer; a felony criminal act, which in my state is worthy of a 5000 fine and 5 years in prison.

At that point she becomes a belligerent and has subjected herself to the force necessary to subdue her... up to and including deadly force.

Unfortunately for your lying ass, the evidence for that is in the video too, and it says you're a liar.
You ain't the first though. We had one asshat trying to tell us the desk threw itself.

You claim he violated procedure? What procedure did he violate?

It is also unpleasant to watch surgery or a plumber plunge a overflowed toilet.

I don't have an issue watching surgery. I see a lot of it at work. Overflowed toilet -- no. It's simply a job that needs doin', so you do it. "Unpleasant" doesn't enter into it.

It is unpleasant to watch real violence and force.

So you admit what we're looking at is real violence and force. I accept your concession but try to articulate it more directly next time, like with a first personal pronoun.

But our discomfort does not mean what is occurring is wrong.

Nor did I say that's what it means. You're putting words in my mouth now?

Cmon, one of the wee little tea party people needs to come out and complain about the teacher's salary being too much and a drain on the taxpayers. It has to happen. Cmon, you know you feel this way. Let it happen. Let it out....it is bugging you.

Why do you keep harping on the fact that the cop got fired?

because it demonstrates the Police dude did something wrong...he needs to be arrested also besides being fired...

NO, it demonstrates that the Police Chief is saying the "police dude" did something wrong, and the way that POGo keeps citing it as evidence is the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Authority as I said.

And as you just did again.

because it demonstrates the Police dude did something wrong...he needs to be arrested also besides being fired...

NO, it demonstrates that the Police Chief is saying the "police dude" did something wrong, and the way that POGo keeps citing it as evidence is the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Authority as I said.

The punk Gorilla cop is gone and banned from setting foot on any school ...Fuck the thug

It is also unpleasant to watch surgery or a plumber plunge a overflowed toilet.

I don't have an issue watching surgery. I see a lot of it at work. Overflowed toilet -- no. It's simply a job that needs doin', so you do it. "Unpleasant" doesn't enter into it.

It is unpleasant to watch real violence and force.

So you admit what we're looking at is real violence and force. I accept your concession but try to articulate it more directly next time, like with a first personal pronoun.

But our discomfort does not mean what is occurring is wrong.

Nor did I say that's what it means. You're putting words in my mouth now?

Save your games for someone who thinks you are funny.

The video shows a cop using force to remove a stupid ass from a room.

Cmon, one of the wee little tea party people needs to come out and complain about the teacher's salary being too much and a drain on the taxpayers. It has to happen. Cmon, you know you feel this way. Let it happen. Let it out....it is bugging you.

Stop your raving.

The punk Gorilla cop is gone and banned from setting foot on any school ...Fuck the thug

Sorry, didn't mean to go over your head.

I was just trying to get POGO to admit that he was using Appeal to Authority, but he is getting more and more twitching as I press him on it.

LOL! Yep... and this despite the fact that the evidence is NOT, right there in the video... thus you are resting your argument upon the shaky foundation of ipse dixit. 'The Video Said it, therefore it is true.' You then run to back that up with 'The Sheriff Fired him, therefore my position is correct'.

You simply fail to understand that the video is incomplete... and the fact that the officer was fired, does not prove that his actions were incorrect or otherwise inappropriate.

Now the question simply becomes WHY you fail... .

From what I have witnessed, you fail because you lack the means to reason soundly, which limits your means to raise sufficient objectivity to recognize your limitations, which would otherwise inspire you to seek a greater understanding and return with at least a logically valid, intellectually sound argument.

See? Thank you for that wonderful demonstration, which in every way sustained my most recent point.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Last edited:

I was just trying to get POGO to admit that he was using Appeal to Authority, but he is getting more and more twitching as I press him on it.

Some sorry Right wing blow hard like you has no shot... The thug got fired ...maybe if Ben Fields had proper upbringing he would still be employed...

Some sorry Right wing blow hard like you has no shot... The thug got fired ...maybe if Ben Fields had proper upbringing he would still be employed...

No shot at what? Getting Pogo to admit he was using Appeal to Authority?

YOu may be right. He seems very obvious to his own actions even when I slowly and clearly spell them out for him.

But Speaking the Truth is sort of my thing.

I just believe that that it has value.

I wouldn't expect you to understand, being a leftist and all.

No shot at what? .

At saying anything that makes sense......

Screenshot%2B2015-11-01%2Bat%2B1.19.07%2BPM.png

No shot at what? .

At saying anything that makes sense......

I'm not sure which is dumber, you or your meme.

That's some more of the Truth I speak.
Here is some truth for you" Chump you are one of the dumbest fucks posting" ...

It is not lack of intelligence that leads me to waste my time with the likes of you, though I can understand why a reasonable person would be confused.

Forum List

Back