Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

Yup, he sure showed that innocent unarmed teenage girl a thing or two. What a hero. The dumbass should have been charged and booked.
It must be guite a sight for your family to watch you spend your time in and out of prison. They must be really proud of you.
Go ahead and 'hate' the cops. One day if we're lucky you'll have a 'hate-on' with a cop and end of feeding the maggots.

You'd love that huh? Another innocent Citizen murdered by your beloved Gestapo thugs. You Authority-Worshippers are some real sickos. You make it easier to understand how the Nazis were able to so easily seize power in Germany. It had millions of Bootlickers like you supporting their crimes.

You should stop complaining and go tell the cops how you feel. I mean right now! Go out and find a cop out in the streets and approach him. Use wild, animated gestures and raise your voice too so they can't misunderstand your message. You should do this now.

Yes, you would get your boner over another innocent Citizen being brutally murdered by your beloved Gestapo. Seriously, y'all are a bunch of loony Nazi Bootlickers. Shame on ya.
I can't wait to see the body cam footage of you getting shot by police. You'll be a star. I'll even start a thread.

It's too bad you quit your cop job, dumbass.

Is there anyone here who believes this idiot was a cop?

It must be guite a sight for your family to watch you spend your time in and out of prison. They must be really proud of you.
Go ahead and 'hate' the cops. One day if we're lucky you'll have a 'hate-on' with a cop and end of feeding the maggots.

You'd love that huh? Another innocent Citizen murdered by your beloved Gestapo thugs. You Authority-Worshippers are some real sickos. You make it easier to understand how the Nazis were able to so easily seize power in Germany. It had millions of Bootlickers like you supporting their crimes.

You should stop complaining and go tell the cops how you feel. I mean right now! Go out and find a cop out in the streets and approach him. Use wild, animated gestures and raise your voice too so they can't misunderstand your message. You should do this now.

Yes, you would get your boner over another innocent Citizen being brutally murdered by your beloved Gestapo. Seriously, y'all are a bunch of loony Nazi Bootlickers. Shame on ya.
I can't wait to see the body cam footage of you getting shot by police. You'll be a star. I'll even start a thread.

Like anyone cares what you believe. Tell us more about how this poor little porch monkey was a brat because she just lost her mother.

Like anyone cares what you believe. Tell us more about how this poor little porch monkey was a brat because she just lost her mother.

The NY Daily News posted that in an article, and I believe they have now updated their story. A story which is completely irrelevant to what happened.

KING: S.C. teen assaulted by deputy is in foster care

The NY Daily News posted that in an article, and I believe they have now updated their story. A story which is completely irrelevant to what happened.

They corrected their lie after being outed here: http://www.newsweek.com/south-carolina-student-flipped-police-officer-foster-care-388119

Stop lying, Leftists!

It is irrelevant. Which makes me wonder why libs jumped on it so hard and emphasized it so much.

ALL that's relevant....

She was being placed under arrest.
She resisited.
He used force as he's trained.
She was not injured (until her lawyer said "Yo shawty...you be needin to be sayin you gots injured rounch hurr"

It is irrelevant. Which makes me wonder why libs jumped on it so hard and emphasized it so much.

ALL that's relevant....

She resisited.
She was not injured (until her lawyer said "Yo shawty...you be needin to be sayin you gots injured rounch hurr"
She was not under arrest, nor had she performed a criminal act, she was injured, the cop lost it, and now his career is finished. That last part is the only good part.

ALL that's relevant....

She resisited.
She was not under arrest, nor had she performed a criminal act, she was injured, the cop lost it, and now his career is finished. That last part is the only good part.
i believe "better practice" should include cuffing the insurrectionist or rebel of the People, and then removing them from the premises should the security of a free State require it.

We all want the same thing, to take the cops out of the zoos and let the chimps have at each other with no interference. Why are we fighting?

You good and Racist, just like Jesus was... He'd be proud of you.
Answer the damn question.

Oh, you were asking a question? I thought you were just acting like a Stormfront tough guy who probably pisses himself if he encounters any black more muscular than Urkel.

We all want the same thing, to take the cops out of the zoos and let the chimps have at each other with no interference. Why are we fighting?

You good and Racist, just like Jesus was... He'd be proud of you.
Answer the damn question.

Oh, you were asking a question? I thought you were just acting like a Stormfront tough guy who probably pisses himself if he encounters any black more muscular than Urkel.
I see you have nothing to say. Pin a medal on that cop!

She has a good case. She'll sue and win. She was brutally attacked. But the mongoloid cop will only lose his job. He won't be prosecuted. And that's how it usually works. The System is rigged.

That's right. We have it all rigged. It's all for us and all against you. Sucks doesn't it? But for us....it's awesome and it's never changing. Life is better for us and sucks for you haha!!!

We'll see. More & more Citizens are recording interactions with cops. More are becoming aware of the ugly state of things with our police. Corruption and violence might not always be the norm. I'm an optimist.

Yup, he sure showed that innocent unarmed teenage girl a thing or two. What a hero. The dumbass should have been charged and booked.

We know you can't wait. You're a dumb Nazi wingnut. Go figure.

Sadly, i can believe it. Look who they're giving guns & badges to. Time to stop giving guns & badges to dumb Nazi thugs.

ALL that's relevant....

She resisited.

Oh, is that why the dumbass lost his job? Something for you Authority-Worshippers to chew on.

Imagine being that teacher and being judged by that girls test grades. In all probability that girl
1) has no respect for any teachers or authority
2) Doesnt study
3) Doesnt care

and now the teacher will be on the hook for that girl not performing well. Who would want that job which entails basically very low wages plus dealing with situations like that. SOmehow it will come back to be the teachers fault.

ALL that's relevant....

She resisited.

Yeah, the Authority-Worshippers don't get it. They just know the cops are always right. The mongoloid has lost his job. But is that enough? I don't think so. He should have been arrested and booked. He brutally attacked the girl.

Forum List

Back