Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

Sorry, didn't mean to go over your head.

I was just trying to get POGO to admit that he was using Appeal to Authority, but he is getting more and more twitching as I press him on it.

Some sorry Right wing blow hard like you has no shot... The thug got fired ...maybe if Ben Fields had proper upbringing he would still be employed...

No shot at what? Getting Pogo to admit he was using Appeal to Authority?

YOu may be right. He seems very obvious to his own actions even when I slowly and clearly spell them out for him.

But Speaking the Truth is sort of my thing.

I just believe that that it has value.

I wouldn't expect you to understand, being a leftist and all.

You're a joke. You get presented with a definition, completely ignore it, then start flinging strawmen and here, blanket generalizations.

You ain't ready for this shit Junior.

I was just trying to get POGO to admit that he was using Appeal to Authority, but he is getting more and more twitching as I press him on it.

Some sorry Right wing blow hard like you has no shot... The thug got fired ...maybe if Ben Fields had proper upbringing he would still be employed...

YOu may be right. He seems very obvious to his own actions even when I slowly and clearly spell them out for him.

You're a joke. You get presented with a definition, completely ignore it, then start flinging strawmen and here, blanket generalizations.

I used your definition to show that your behavior fit it to a T.

YOur continued denial is either dishonest or irrational.

Dishonesty, is irrational.

Mmm, not always.

For example if a lib has an agenda that serves their narrow interests, but they know they cannot be honest about because it is bad for the general population, then, from their POV dishonesty is the best policy.

"What's in the video" cannot be considered "an authority" dumb shit.

I can't believe you continue to dig yourself deeper here....

Don't play dumb. You kept bringing up the fact the cop was fired as evidence of wrong doing.

Pure Appeal to Authority and I explained how so step by step.

Don't play dumb. You kept bringing up the fact the cop was fired as evidence of wrong doing.

NO I FUCKING DO NOT. Your claiming something that does not exist DOES NOT MAKE IT A REAL THING, DUMBASS.

For about the tenth time, the evidence is in the video. The sentence "the evidence is in the video" does not somehow morph itself into "the fact the cop was fired is evidence of wrongdoing" just because that's what you wish it had said.

Lern too reed, fucking moron.

No shot at what? .

At saying anything that makes sense......

I'm not sure which is dumber, you or your meme.

That's some more of the Truth I speak.
Here is some truth for you" Chump you are one of the dumbest fucks posting" ...

It is not lack of intelligence that leads me to waste my time with the likes of you, though I can understand why a reasonable person would be confused.
you are an asshole is all...you are a presumptuous Right wing entitled Narcissistic white Male Fuck head is all

NO I FUCKING DO NOT. Your claiming something that does not exist DOES NOT MAKE IT A REAL THING, DUMBASS.

For about the tenth time, the evidence is in the video. The sentence "the evidence is in the video" does not somehow morph itself into "the fact the cop was fired is evidence of wrongdoing" just because that's what you wish it had said.

What procedure did the cop violate by forcible removing the stupid teenager from the class room?

Is what's in the video ALL of the evidence? Or just a piece of the larger incident?

Is what's in the video ALL of the evidence? Or just a piece of the larger incident?

It's all the evidence that's needed. Unless you have more that shows where he dragged her out by the hair and set her on fire.

That's not the point; the poster keeps trying to put words in my mouth so he can point to what he thinks is a fallacy.

Doesn't actually matter in this case...

the evidence is NOT, right there in the video... thus you are resting your argument upon the shaky foundation of ipse dixit. 'The Video Said it, therefore it is true.'

That's not what "ipse dixit" means, Stupid. Ipse dixit means "because I said so". Video is an actual event, recorded visually. Unless someone makes the case that the video is faked, it isn't subject to argument. And inasmuch as there are at least three different videos all showing the same event, I don't think that's gonna happen.

You then run to back that up with 'The Sheriff Fired him, therefore my position is correct'.

I said nothing of the kind. You're a liar.

ou simply fail to understand that the video is incomplete... and the fact that the officer was fired, does not prove that his actions were incorrect or otherwise inappropriate.

Didn't say that either. Didn't need to. If I did you could quote it. If the video is "incomplete", additional material could only make it worse. It could not make what DID happen on video go away, much as you'd like it to.

You LOST, get it? LOST. That's what losers do --- lose. Now you're desperately trying to rewrite entire histories just so you can slob the knob of any jackboot authority figure you can find.

Not this one. He's a loser too.

Doesn't actually matter in this case...

^^^Liberal saying "ALL the evidence" doesn't really matter. Noted.

It's all the evidence that's needed. Unless you have more that shows where he dragged her out by the hair and set her on fire.

That's not the point; the poster keeps trying to put words in my mouth so he can point to what he thinks is a fallacy.

^^Liberal saying "all the evidence isn't needed". Just the part making the cop look as bad as possible i suppose .

Remember this folks. At least 2 liberals saying that only this piece of evidence matters....and "all the evidence" isn't important here. UNLIKE cases like Ferguson....where they want all evidence released immediately.

They only want evidence that supports the end result they want. They never want just the whole truth.

No shot at what? .

At saying anything that makes sense......

I'm not sure which is dumber, you or your meme.

That's some more of the Truth I speak.
Here is some truth for you" Chump you are one of the dumbest fucks posting" ...

It is not lack of intelligence that leads me to waste my time with the likes of you, though I can understand why a reasonable person would be confused.
you are an asshole is all...you are a presumptuous Right wing entitled Narcissistic white Male Fuck head is all

Nope. I'm as nice a guy as you would ever want to meet.

Perhaps the problem is on your end?

RIght here, Buc's statement.

"He used force as he's trained."

And your response where you cite the fact he was fired as evidence that the cop violated procedure.

"Obviously if the last were true he wouldn't have got his as FIRED wid a quickness."

That's an Appeal to Authority.

It is NOT obvious that the only possible reason he could have been fired is that he didn't

"use force as he's trained".

I presented a completely reasonable alternative, ie that the Authority in question fired the cop to cover the Authority's own ass.

YOu have refused to address that possibility repeatedly.

YOu keep citing "The video" without any explanation of what procedure the cop supposedly violated.

Use of force is part of the job of a cop. All you are demonstrating is that our society is too squeamish to enforce civilized behavior even in a classroom, let alone the Street or God FOrbid, the Border.

Use of force is part of the job of a cop. All you are demonstrating is that our society is too squeamish to enforce civilized behavior even in a classroom, let alone the Street or God FOrbid, the Border.

Nothing this girl was doing required the use of force. she was in trouble for having her cell phone out, but she put it away when told.

No the problem is on your end...you watch the same video I did and you endorse and approve, support and justify an assault by a 300 lb man on a teenage girl...

No the problem is on your end...you watch the same video I did and you endorse and approve, support and justify an assault by a 300 lb man on a teenage girl...

I endorse the use of force to enforce the law, even if the law breaker in question is a "teenage girl" and the officer in question is a 300 pound man.

Being a girl is not a "Get out of Jail Card".

Or at least, it shouldn't be.

Forum List

Back