Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

I endorse the use of force to enforce the law, even if the law breaker in question is a "teenage girl" and the officer in question is a 300 pound man.

Being a girl is not a "Get out of Jail Card".

Or at least, it shouldn't be.
Yes I am sure that when Cliven Bundy was defying court orders and pointing rifles at Law enforcers that you were enraged LOL..
You are an idiot Right wing racist
who cannot see that the man committed a crime to wit an assault on a minor child and the endangerment of the child sitting directly behind his victim ..he was fired for it but he needs to be in prison were he can teach men his own size how tough he is ..

Nope. I'm as nice a guy as you would ever want to meet.

Perhaps the problem is on your end?

No the problem is on your end...you watch the same video I did and you endorse and approve, support and justify an assault by a 300 lb man on a teenage girl...

Curious, do the people in your real life think you are a nice guy?
this is not about me...and yes I am very popular I surely am.... I believe you to be a racist who simply cannot see an assault on video because your dogma blocks reality... The man was fired for a reason dude anyone looking at the video knows...

I endorse the use of force to enforce the law, even if the law breaker in question is a "teenage girl" and the officer in question is a 300 pound man.

Yes I am sure that when Cliven Bundy was defying court orders and pointing rifles at Law enforcers that you were enraged LOL..
who cannot see that the man committed a crime to wit an assault on a minor child and the endangerment of the child sitting directly behind his victim ..he was fired for it but he needs to be in prison were he can teach men his own size how tough he is ..

And you were unable to address substantially ANYTHING I said.

You saw force being used. It was upsetting to you.

Your focus on the fact the cop was bigger than the young woman shows how little you understand about the way the world works.

We don't WANT for Law Enforcement to be an equal fight every time society is tested. We want those who want to tear down society to be outclassed.

The fact that you and yours are siding with the punk who refused to respect her teacher, the cop or her fellow students who we HOPE at least some were there to learn, is a good sign of how we are a declining culture.

Uh, guy, we don't shoot Jaywalkers. (Except Mike Brown, of course). We don't beat girls into submission for refusing to put away their cell phones.

I find it hilarious that you Right Wing nuts who scream "government oppression" when you are asked to recycle or fill out a gun form.

But you seem to think deadly force is okay to use against the Darkies for the most petty offense.

Nope. I'm as nice a guy as you would ever want to meet.

Perhaps the problem is on your end?

No the problem is on your end...you watch the same video I did and you endorse and approve, support and justify an assault by a 300 lb man on a teenage girl...

this is not about me...and yes I am very popular I surely am.... I believe you to be a racist who simply cannot see an assault on video because your dogma blocks reality... The man was fired for a reason dude anyone looking at the video knows...

Funny. A standard lib lack of self awareness with a side of hypocrisy.

YOu are happy to make the thread about ME, and my many supposed shortcomings.

BUt if I ask you about YOU, that's OFF LIMITS!

And you do BOTH in the SAME SENTENCE, without any hint of irony!:rolleyes:

LIbs, all the self awareness of a Turnip.

and

Libs, all the intellectual honestly of a crack whore.

We don't WANT for Law Enforcement to be an equal fight every time society is tested. We want those who want to tear down society to be outclassed.

The fact that you and yours are siding with the punk who refused to respect her teacher, the cop or her fellow students who we HOPE at least some were there to learn, is a good sign of how we are a declining culture.

Uh, she put away her cell phone.

We are declining as a culture because the 1% have done a very good job of getting stupid inbred rednecks like you to vote against your own economic interests by playing on your racial fears.

Normal sane people look at this video and see it for what it is- a Roid Rage thug abusing his authority.

You desperately need to take this course
Sorry, Haters: One University's 'Problem Of Whiteness' Professor Is Back

Arizona State University professor Lee Bebout is back with a revamped version of his course on the “problem of whiteness” and he hopes this time around the course will be "less of a headache."

Do people in your life think you are a nice guy?

Your focus on the fact the cop was bigger than the young woman shows how little you understand about the way the world works.

As a liberal I don't think these other liberals have a clue what it takes to police a black highschool.

He's lucky the other kids didn't jump him.

Didn't a principal just get beat up by a 15 and 13 year old?

I want the next cop in that school to be a liberal.

We are declining as a culture because the 1% have done a very good job of getting stupid inbred rednecks like you to vote against your own economic interests by playing on your racial fears.

Normal sane people look at this video and see it for what it is- a Roid Rage thug abusing his authority.

By then it was time for her to leave.

The fact it was upsetting to me is the least of it.

It was upsetting to school officials and the Police Captain and they fired the Gorilla you defend..
You have been frustrated by the fact the Gorilla you defend was fired
and is now prohibited from setting foot on any school...you want to ignore it worse you want to twist is into saying the mentioning he was fired amounts to "an appeal to authority" when it is ONLY YOU who are appealing to authority to justify something that when people watch it they are filled with revulsion but not you you are delighted that the child [for she is a child was abused by a 300lb gorilla who is likely breaking the law by using steroids] being assaulted..you like it you delight in it...you are a conscienceless person

Not one mention about her bad behavior? I saw a kid not respecting a cop.

You think the video shows the whole story? It doesn't.

This is the mantra of those justifying an assault on a minor child :
"Respect Authority Respect authority"

Then the authorities act and fired the Gorilla
"oh no do not respect authority do not respect authority they were wrong to fire him.."

He should have pulled out his gun and shot her.
There you go LOL there you have it...this "Einstein" says if a child is uncooperative in school shoot her...I have to believe that has to be a Right wing Christian poster LOL

So we have one Christian calling for the shooting of the student...earlier on this thread another one was wishing she had been "left face down on the rug breathing through her own blood"...

Lets do an analysis the above...the video does not show the student doing anything but sitting quietly albeit uncooperative with requests by teacher...so why do the Right wingers feel such animus such a desire to see the student dead or beaten?...just look at the color of her skin for the answer.............

Forum List

Back