Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

And how would you have handled the situation if you were responsible for getting her out of the classroom?
I would have dragged her and the desk out of the room. Pretty simple huh?
Yes, but she would likely started hitting the police officer. Then what?
Say that to yourself slowly a couple of times. What she was likely to do is not the point.

She actually did hit the cop, you twit.

Had no bearing on the officer's termination.

But it will be highly relevant in his lawsuit. A suspect assaulting a police officer must be restrained and cuffed swiftly.

The officer put his hand on her shoulder, she put her hand on him and resisted. She earned the fling. Bet she won't touch a cop again, because they will be ready for her. They will hurt her. And his law suit will net him a lot of money.

Nothing would have happened to the officer if he had conducted himself in accordance with the policy of his department. That girl's actions in no way excuse the officer's actions.His employer agrees.
Good thing it was caught on video. The girl was out of line for disobeying the teacher but nothing she dids warrants the attack by the feral.
And how would you have handled the situation if you were responsible for getting her out of the classroom?
And if she pushed her feet down? You're an idiot second guessing real police work.

Sooooooo...... he's strong enough to throw a desk across the room with the student still in it ..... yet can't find the elbow grease to drag it across the floor?

What is he, fuckin' stoopid?
He didn't throw the desk across the room with a student in it.

Stop lying, Leftists!

My prediction of the day. The cop will be fired, and rightly so.
Ya like you 'predicted' Zimmer
Say that to yourself slowly a couple of times. What she was likely to do is not the point.
When the po tried to get her out of her seat. She fought him. When that happens, the po is expected to get her out of the room, pronto. He had to physically get her down to put the cuffs on her. Why aren't you questioning the behavior of the student for escalating the situation?
Fields just became a millionaire thanks to 'PC' AKA fear of Negroes.
The negro bitch signed her death warrant. Sooner than later the bitch will call 911 b/c her fucking pimp is beating her.
Guess what the LEO are going to do?

Link to the existence of this "pimp"?

Didn't think so.

If we terminate cops for correctly handling situations, then expect that they will shoot and kill as the first response.

When you allow cops no rational way to control people, then they will be forced to use the irrational method of deadly force.
She was a teenage girl. If he isnt man enough to handle the situation its a good thing he was fired.

Please read the post idiot. She never touched the officer in Jacksons scenario. Basically it never happened. Thats what "if" means you moron. :laugh:
You idiot! Even Sheriff Lott admitted he could see the girl hitting his deputy.

South Carolina Deputy Ben Fields Fired From Job: Sheriff

Stop lying, Leftists!

He also said he was more concerned about what the officer did.

The officer put his hand on her shoulder, she put her hand on him and resisted. She earned the fling. Bet she won't touch a cop again, because they will be ready for her. They will hurt her. And his law suit will net him a lot of money.
Unfortunately she will assault other officers. His unjustified termination and her lawyer calling her a victim will empower her to do this again, as well as other students. She's going to get shot someday because nobody wants to tell children they're wrong anymore.

Good thing it was caught on video. The girl was out of line for disobeying the teacher but nothing she dids warrants the attack by the feral.
Hitting the police officer warrants what?
Nothing. He should have never put a child in a choke hold.
Certainly you wouldn't suggest nothing be done after she hit the police officer! Other students are sitting there watching. The officer has to remove her physically if she doesn't go on her own. You must obey a police officer. That's where we are.
If she had hit the officer prior to him trying to put her in a choke hold I would agree. Since she fought back in self defense I disagree.
I didn't see a choke hold that you keep referring to. He had his hand under her arm.

I did. First thing he did at the desk. Watch her neck, you can't miss it.

If we terminate cops for correctly handling situations, then expect that they will shoot and kill as the first response.

When you allow cops no rational way to control people, then they will be forced to use the irrational method of deadly force.
She was a teenage girl. If he isnt man enough to handle the situation its a good thing he was fired.
He did handle it...

When the po tried to get her out of her seat. She fought him. When that happens, the po is expected to get her out of the room, pronto. He had to physically get her down to put the cuffs on her. Why aren't you questioning the behavior of the student for escalating the situation?
Watch the video in slow motion. His first move is to attempt to put her in a choke hold. He messed up from the start.

I already said the student was wrong for not leaving the class. Youre cycling now. Her actions had nothing to do with the officer letting his racist attitudes trump being professional. If he cant handle the job he shouldnt have it.
How do you know he was racist? He was dealing with a punk kid.

Racist attitudes?? Just told you his Chief brought into evidence the fact he's dating a black woman...

Please read the post idiot. She never touched the officer in Jacksons scenario. Basically it never happened. Thats what "if" means you moron. :laugh:
You idiot! Even Sheriff Lott admitted he could see the girl hitting his deputy.

South Carolina Deputy Ben Fields Fired From Job: Sheriff

Stop lying, Leftists!

He also said he was more concerned about what the officer did.
Yes he did. It doesn't mean her felony assault is irrelevant. This will all come out in the lawsuit. I hope this cop becomes a millionaire.

Nothing would have happened to the officer if he had conducted himself in accordance with the policy of his department. That girl's actions in no way excuse the officer's actions.His employer agrees.
That's what I was thinking. I remember how those one-pieces used to slide around.

She can push her feet down and keep from being dragged. Are you people really this stupid?
That's right. You had padding on the floors and walls of your high school. At normal schools, foot down or not, a kid can slide those desks around with another kid in it.

And if she pushed her feet down? You're an idiot second guessing real police work.

Sooooooo...... he's strong enough to throw a desk across the room with the student still in it ..... yet can't find the elbow grease to drag it across the floor?

Stop lying, Leftists!

Blatant lie. It was in the first video that came out. What do you do, cover your eyes and go "la la la" when a video shows up?

Actually that would explain a lot.

Certainly you wouldn't suggest nothing be done after she hit the police officer! Other students are sitting there watching. The officer has to remove her physically if she doesn't go on her own. You must obey a police officer. That's where we are.
If she had hit the officer prior to him trying to put her in a choke hold I would agree. Since she fought back in self defense I disagree.
I didn't see a choke hold that you keep referring to. He had his hand under her arm.

They think she should have waited until he got it locked in. That way it would have been a fair fight between the grownup and the teenage girl.

You already said what you would do and I pointed out why it would fail. So again, what would you do?

Stop lying, Leftists!

Blatant lie. It was in the first video that came out. What do you do, cover your eyes and go "la la la" when a video shows up?

Actually that would explain a lot.
There is no video that shows the cop "throwing a desk across the room with a student in it."

You're a liar.

Stop lying, Leftists!

You already said what you would do and I pointed out why it would fail. So again, what would you do?
You point out alot of dumb things. Dont project your weakness onto me. My solution would have been swift and simple. Drag the entire desk out of the room.

She didn't go for his gun. Try to keep these incidents separate, would you?

No.

The incidents were nearly identical. One was handled correctly - this one, and the other was not.

What is startling is that the one who handled it correctly, and DIDN'T kill anyone, is in more trouble than the one who shot a boy 7 times.

The attitude of people like Hutch Starskey is exactly WHY cops shoot first. These idiot leftists crucify them for using reasonable force.

His hand is on her shoulder. There is no choke hold.

Forum List

Back