Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

Nothing. He should have never put a child in a choke hold.
Certainly you wouldn't suggest nothing be done after she hit the police officer! Other students are sitting there watching. The officer has to remove her physically if she doesn't go on her own. You must obey a police officer. That's where we are.
If she had hit the officer prior to him trying to put her in a choke hold I would agree. Since she fought back in self defense I disagree.
I didn't see a choke hold that you keep referring to. He had his hand under her arm.

I did. First thing he did at the desk. Watch her neck, you can't miss it.
His hand is on her shoulder. There is no choke hold.

Watch it in slow mo.

Good thing it was caught on video. The girl was out of line for disobeying the teacher but nothing she dids warrants the attack by the feral.
And how would you have handled the situation if you were responsible for getting her out of the classroom?
I would have dragged her and the desk out of the room. Pretty simple huh?
That's what I was thinking. I remember how those one-pieces used to slide around.

She can push her feet down and keep from being dragged. Are you people really this stupid?
That's right. You had padding on the floors and walls of your high school. At normal schools, foot down or not, a kid can slide those desks around with another kid in it.
You mean you're such an ass you don't know what happens when you try to drag or push a desk with a student in it and that student pushes their feet down? Are you really admitting to being so stupid you don't understand how this makes pushing the desk impossible?

I feel sorry for you. Most idiots try harder to conceal their stupidity.

[
I have no problem with the girl receiving discipline or being removed. My beef was with the officer's actions. Apparently the school district and his employer did as well.
FYI this isn't one of the roughest schools.

What actions comrade? What specifically should he have done differently?

Umm..not toss her accross the room and violate his department's policy.

Certainly you wouldn't suggest nothing be done after she hit the police officer! Other students are sitting there watching. The officer has to remove her physically if she doesn't go on her own. You must obey a police officer. That's where we are.
If she had hit the officer prior to him trying to put her in a choke hold I would agree. Since she fought back in self defense I disagree.
I didn't see a choke hold that you keep referring to. He had his hand under her arm.

Watch it in slow mo.

It was not the first thing at the desk. He placed his hand on her shoulder, she RESISTED, and he removed her.

Get over it. Any officer should do that to any kid in a desk who physically resists.

Say it to yourself. The officer fucked up and was terminated.

How did he "fuck up" comrade? By not emptying his mag into her? YOU and your fellow leftists are the catalyst for all the police shootings - it is LITERALLY the only option you allow the police.

I see your line of thinking, but I think cops will defend themselves by refusing to be posted at schools to begin with. Why should they when they're held to an impossible standard?

How did he "fuck up" comrade? By not emptying his mag into her? YOU and your fellow leftists are the catalyst for all the police shootings - it is LITERALLY the only option you allow the police.
He fucked up and got fired. Are you claiming he got terminated on purpose?

And how would you have handled the situation if you were responsible for getting her out of the classroom?
That's what I was thinking. I remember how those one-pieces used to slide around.

She can push her feet down and keep from being dragged. Are you people really this stupid?
That's right. You had padding on the floors and walls of your high school. At normal schools, foot down or not, a kid can slide those desks around with another kid in it.
You mean you're such an ass you don't know what happens when you try to drag or push a desk with a student in it and that student pushes their feet down? Are you really admitting to being so stupid you don't understand how this makes pushing the desk impossible?

Again. You've clearly not done what I'm talking about yourself.

Watch it in slow mo.

It was not the first thing at the desk. He placed his hand on her shoulder, she RESISTED, and he removed her.

Get over it. Any officer should do that to any kid in a desk who physically resists.

Thats not what the witness says.

Spring Valley High Officer Ben Fields fired - CNN.com

"He grabbed her arm, and he put his arm around her neck at first. So that's why you actually see her -- if you get the right video -- then you'll see her trying to swing at him," Kenny said.

Leave it to the neo-Nazi righties on here to justify what they have tried to pin on Obama for seven years...totalitarianism and a police state.
So it walks up and slaps you across your silly faces and you don't even recognize it. Funny.

Oh they recognize it. It's just that they cream their pants for the wrong team.
Authoritarian sycophants are like that. Big guy stomps little guy, they be all like "oh Big Guy, my hero!"
swoon.gif

This militarization of police (in general) has been going on since long before O'bama. It's creeping fascism. Instructive to see who's cheering for it.

He was fired for his actions. He fucked up.
So unjustified firings never happen? You think that being fired is itself proof positive he did something wrong?

3oy5b6.jpg

Again. You've clearly not done what I'm talking about yourself.
SMD gets confused easily. You have to excuse him.

Unfortunately she will assault other officers. His unjustified termination and her lawyer calling her a victim will empower her to do this again, as well as other students. She's going to get shot someday because nobody wants to tell children they're wrong anymore.

And the next one will shoot her to death, because using reasonable force gets you fired.

Fucking Communists, destroying society one incident at a time.

Leave it to the neo-Nazi righties on here to justify what they have tried to pin on Obama for seven years...totalitarianism and a police state.
So it walks up and slaps you across your silly faces and you don't even recognize it. Funny.

Oh they recognize it. It's just that they cream their pants for the wrong team.
Authoritarian sycophants are like that. Big guy stomps little guy, they be all like "oh Big Guy, my hero!"
swoon.gif

When they stomp feral thug chimpanzees, yes.

What happens? Its clear you never have dragged someone in one of those desks. You dont know what the hell you are even talking about.

And it ended with the officer behaving in a manner that was outside the established policy for such interactions and resulted with his dismissal.

What do you get about NOTHING would have happened if the bratty bitch had simply done what she was told to do and when she was told to do it? Are you saying she has a right to disobey a request by someone with the authority to make it.

Nothing would have happened to the officer if he had conducted himself in accordance with the policy of his department. That girl's actions in no way excuse the officer's actions.His employer agrees.

TWO school employees ATTEMPTED to handle the situation and failed. THEY called in the Marines. That's why school resource officers are there.. It was THEIR judgement that kiddo had to be PHYSICALLY REMOVED from the classroom. If you don't LIKE watching -- issue them tranquilizer guns or YOU GO volunteer to be the last resort in upholding discipline in a tough classroom.

I've BEEN in these schools. My uncle INSISTED that I audit classes in his roughest NYC schools. He did me a favor in TRULY understanding what the stakes are for these schools and the kids that are being mis-served by all the permissive, liberal BS we're seeing flung here in this example..

I have no problem with the girl receiving discipline or being removed. My beef was with the officer's actions. Apparently the school district and his employer did as well.
FYI this isn't one of the roughest schools.
Your argument is myopic in excluding the possibility that the agency fired him without just cause to avoid a federal civil rights probe into their agency. That's why the cop will sue and will win because he did nothing wrong and was fired for political expediency. It's a game and he's going to reap an awesome settlement out of it.

I would say that about your view. I'm going by the 20/20 clear vision given publicly by his employer who referred it to the FBI for a criminal investigation. Doesn't sound like they're avoiding anything.If you want to read more into it that's on you and the voices in your head.

The officer put his hand on her shoulder, she put her hand on him and resisted. She earned the fling. Bet she won't touch a cop again, because they will be ready for her. They will hurt her. And his law suit will net him a lot of money.

That's absurd.

What happens? Its clear you never have dragged someone in one of those desks. You dont know what the hell you are even talking about.
It's simple physics. Here, let me paint another picture so a chimp like you can understand:

B9La2DDCUAAcbN9.jpg

Get it now? Or do I need to dumb it down even more?

Forum List

Back