Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

I didn't see a choke hold that you keep referring to. He had his hand under her arm.

I did. First thing he did at the desk. Watch her neck, you can't miss it.
His hand is on her shoulder. There is no choke hold.

Watch it in slow mo.

It was not the first thing at the desk. He placed his hand on her shoulder, she RESISTED, and he removed her.

Get over it. Any officer should do that to any kid in a desk who physically resists.

Thats not what the witness says.

Spring Valley High Officer Ben Fields fired - CNN.com

"He grabbed her arm, and he put his arm around her neck at first. So that's why you actually see her -- if you get the right video -- then you'll see her trying to swing at him," Kenny said.

Looked like he went for a breast to me.

Say that to yourself slowly a couple of times. What she was likely to do is not the point.

She actually did hit the cop, you twit.
Please read the post idiot. She never touched the officer in Jacksons scenario. Basically it never happened. Thats what "if" means you moron. :laugh:
You idiot! Even Sheriff Lott admitted he could see the girl hitting his deputy.

South Carolina Deputy Ben Fields Fired From Job: Sheriff

Stop lying, Leftists!

He also said he was more concerned about what the officer did.
Yes he did. It doesn't mean her felony assault is irrelevant. This will all come out in the lawsuit. I hope this cop becomes a millionaire.

^^ authoritarian thug-worship demonstrated.

Yes, but she would likely started hitting the police officer. Then what?
Say that to yourself slowly a couple of times. What she was likely to do is not the point.
When the po tried to get her out of her seat. She fought him. When that happens, the po is expected to get her out of the room, pronto. He had to physically get her down to put the cuffs on her. Why aren't you questioning the behavior of the student for escalating the situation?
Watch the video in slow motion. His first move is to attempt to put her in a choke hold. He messed up from the start.

I already said the student was wrong for not leaving the class. Youre cycling now. Her actions had nothing to do with the officer letting his racist attitudes trump being professional. If he cant handle the job he shouldnt have it.
How do you know he was racist? He was dealing with a punk kid.

Racist attitudes?? Just told you his Chief brought into evidence the fact he's dating a black woman...

So was Donald Sterling...

He was fired for his actions. He fucked up.

So the message you Communists are sending to police is "shoot to kill, reasonable force will get you fired."

It looks like you leftists are stupid as fucking dirt, but in reality you're just evil and working to destroy civil society.
No stupid. Its do your job with professionalism and intelligence. You do anything stupid you will get canned like this feral monkey did.

This firing is going to go viral and police officers in schools are going to think twice about taking a student out of the classroom, just like cops are not so readily available in black districts anymore. The schools tolerance level is going to go to hell and little education will take place. Now it's going to be a mess.

The only situation that can help this is that the officer wins his case and the police commissioner (or whoever fired him) will have to step down.

I would have dragged her and the desk out of the room. Pretty simple huh?
And if she pushed her feet down? You're an idiot second guessing real police work.

Sooooooo...... he's strong enough to throw a desk across the room with the student still in it ..... yet can't find the elbow grease to drag it across the floor?

What is he, fuckin' stoopid?
He didn't throw the desk across the room with a student in it.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Blatant lie. It was in the first video that came out. What do you do, cover your eyes and go "la la la" when a video shows up?

Actually that would explain a lot.
There is no video that shows the cop "throwing a desk across the room with a student in it."

You're a liar.

Stop lying, Leftists!

I've seen three of them, and that's just in this thread.

See, you have to stop holding your hand over your eyes. And you have to press "play". Hot tips for the mendaciously endowed.

Had no bearing on the officer's termination.

If we terminate cops for correctly handling situations, then expect that they will shoot and kill as the first response.

When you allow cops no rational way to control people, then they will be forced to use the irrational method of deadly force.

Well there's the rub. His employer dismissed him for not correctly handling the situation.

That's what I was thinking. I remember how those one-pieces used to slide around.

She can push her feet down and keep from being dragged. Are you people really this stupid?
That's right. You had padding on the floors and walls of your high school. At normal schools, foot down or not, a kid can slide those desks around with another kid in it.
You mean you're such an ass you don't know what happens when you try to drag or push a desk with a student in it and that student pushes their feet down? Are you really admitting to being so stupid you don't understand how this makes pushing the desk impossible?

I feel sorry for you. Most idiots try harder to conceal their stupidity.
What happens? Its clear you never have dragged someone in one of those desks. You dont know what the hell you are even talking about.
It's simple physics. Here, let me paint another picture so a chimp like you can understand:

B9La2DDCUAAcbN9.jpg

Get it now? Or do I need to dumb it down even more?
The Flinstones are not physics. If you drag someone in one of those desks and they put their feet down they cant exert enough force to stop you unless you are a weakling.

OUTSTANDING!

Yet another decision by the panty-waists of the Left... which can, and will, only result in more of THIS:

Oh well... I guess there's no way we escape the need for Civil War.

Let's hope that it cranks off today!

More zoo noises.....

I have a suggestion for Ben Field's rehabilitation and community service: Let him go hit the ground in Syria and fight ISIS.
You know, level the playing field...mano y mano.
Let him show he's got some real stones instead of that pantywaist under his uniform.

ROFLMNAO!

Another reflective obfuscation?

Wonderful! They're real time savers.

Your third concession to the same standing points is duly noted and summarily accepted.

This firing is going to go viral and police officers in schools are going to think twice about taking a student out of the classroom, just like cops are not so readily available in black districts anymore. The schools tolerance level is going to go to hell and little education will take place. Now it's going to be a mess.

The only situation that can help this is that the officer wins his case and the police commissioner (or whoever fired him) will have to step down.
Actually they wont. My wife is a school nurse and one of the cops she works with said the feral was in the wrong.

She can push her feet down and keep from being dragged. Are you people really this stupid?
That's right. You had padding on the floors and walls of your high school. At normal schools, foot down or not, a kid can slide those desks around with another kid in it.
You mean you're such an ass you don't know what happens when you try to drag or push a desk with a student in it and that student pushes their feet down? Are you really admitting to being so stupid you don't understand how this makes pushing the desk impossible?

What happens? Its clear you never have dragged someone in one of those desks. You dont know what the hell you are even talking about.
It's simple physics. Here, let me paint another picture so a chimp like you can understand:

B9La2DDCUAAcbN9.jpg

The Flinstones are not physics. If you drag someone in one of those desks and they put their feet they cant exert enough force to stop you unless you are a weakling.
Yes they can. Leg muscles are the most powerful in the body and when somebody pushes their feet down, you cannot drag the desk any further.

Actually they wont. My wife is a school nurse and one of the cops she works with said the feral was in the wrong.
So now you cite another cop that says the student was in the wrong and this helps your argument how?

Please read the post idiot. She never touched the officer in Jacksons scenario. Basically it never happened. Thats what "if" means you moron. :laugh:

Stop lying, Leftists!

Yes he did. It doesn't mean her felony assault is irrelevant. This will all come out in the lawsuit. I hope this cop becomes a millionaire.

Well it kind of is when there is no felony assault charge against her.

The RWNJs appear to be happy to let cops get away with bad behavior. It's pretty amazing.

Nothing. He should have never put a child in a choke hold.
Certainly you wouldn't suggest nothing be done after she hit the police officer! Other students are sitting there watching. The officer has to remove her physically if she doesn't go on her own. You must obey a police officer. That's where we are.
If she had hit the officer prior to him trying to put her in a choke hold I would agree. Since she fought back in self defense I disagree.
I didn't see a choke hold that you keep referring to. He had his hand under her arm.

I did. First thing he did at the desk. Watch her neck, you can't miss it.
His hand is on her shoulder. There is no choke hold.

His right arm is bent across her clavicle. His elbow is bent. In other words his right shoulder is parallel with her right shoulder, yet his right hand is at her left shoulder. And that puts the crook of his arm at her neck. And with that he starts to try to lift her up. By the head.

I can't explain it in text any more clearly than that without a drawing. But it's clearly visible in the video.

And if she pushed her feet down? You're an idiot second guessing real police work.

Sooooooo...... he's strong enough to throw a desk across the room with the student still in it ..... yet can't find the elbow grease to drag it across the floor?

What is he, fuckin' stoopid?
He didn't throw the desk across the room with a student in it.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Blatant lie. It was in the first video that came out. What do you do, cover your eyes and go "la la la" when a video shows up?

Actually that would explain a lot.
There is no video that shows the cop "throwing a desk across the room with a student in it."

You're a liar.

Stop lying, Leftists!

I've seen three of them, and that's just in this thread.

See, you have to stop holding your hand over your eyes. And you have to press "play". Hot tips for the mendaciously endowed.
There is no video in this thread showing, as you idiotically put it, the cop "throwing a desk across the room with a student in it."

You're an idiot, a liar or both. I think both.

So now you cite another cop that says the student was in the wrong and this helps your argument how?
No he said the feral cop was in the wrong for his actions. Keep up. I know its hard for you.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Well it kind of is when there is no felony assault charge against her.
It doesn't mean she didn't commit a felony assault and the lawsuit will not be jeopardized because the DA office refuses to do their job.

B9La2DDCUAAcbN9.jpg

The Flinstones are not physics. If you drag someone in one of those desks and they put their feet they cant exert enough force to stop you unless you are a weakling.
Yes they can. Leg muscles are the most powerful in the body and when somebody pushes their feet down, you cannot drag the desk any further.
Says the guy that used the word physics. :laugh:

She is not at an angle high enough to exert enough force. Like I said you evidently never attended school so you dont know what you are talking about.

Forum List

Back