Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

The officer used more force than was required for the situation.

This is almost as bad as the officer that hancuffed a young boy's arms behind his back in a chickenwing fashion because the childs wrists were too small for the cuffs.

He should be fired.
how much force should have been used. how would you have done it?
Drag the desk into the hallway.

Still counts as laying hands on someone.

The new solution is for school cops to do nothing and let the teachers figure it out. It's the only solution that will guarantee their jobs.
No stupid. A desk is not someone. Its a something.

And the student is where? Physically making the student move by moving her desk is the same as moving the student.

Call your local state attorney's office and ask.
The student would be in the desk. I dont get your point? Of course the end result would be the student was moved. I dont need to call an attorney to figure that out.

c7a7e29f201057a9495e856b719a155f.jpg

LOL! Every time this clown posts this scene runs through my head!

ROFLMNAO!

That gets funnier EVERY TIME I SEE IT!

The police chief said in a press interview today that he would probably have all the evidence by tomorrow afternoon, and would render a decision then.

However................he did state a couple of times that he was disturbed and dismayed by this officers actions and the video.
what else is he going to say on the news?

If he starts talking like you all people will think he is nuts. That is what I think of all you all who are defending the juiced on steroid beat down he gave the student...that you all are a giant sized bag of Filberts ...

I didn't crucify anyone. It was his employer who found justification for his termination and it was the school district that banned him from entering any of the district's properties.

Really? The body of text you have posted in this thread shows otherwise.

But I get it, while I want a civil and peaceful society, that is the last thing you Communists want. You hype these situations in an effort to destroy the foundations of a society governed by law, with your eye toward the goal of establishing a society ruled by men.

I have only posted known facts. Y'all are up the supposition creek in a leaky boat with no paddle and the rapids are approaching quickly.
They are afraid of young Black girls. They are putting themselves in the position of the cop because of that fear. If this had been a blue eyed blonde and the cop was Black, they would be organizing a witch hunt.

Look at the loudest voices here and how they characterize this girl. They are absolutely livid that the tables are turning and abuse against black folks is no longer able to be done with impunity. Disgusting.
but see you're drawing attention to the color of the young persons skin. Why? I'd have been happy seeing any person in that desk in that scenario being taken out like that. That was fricken perfect.

I love it. Send that guy in on another student in that situation knowing this, and I'd bet a box of donuts that the student follows his directions. Just saying. Again, I love it.
Probably not. My bet is that sooner or later he would have gotten a bullet to the head.
By you? You don't have the guts to shoot a cop.
kiss-boots-173.gif
You dont need guts. All you need is a glock.
no gun in that video. So you're talking smack.
Who said there was a gun in the video?. He was talking about me. I'm not in that video either.
Tell us more about how you want to kill cops...

cop-killer.jpg

Force of this nature is only appropriate if the person constitutes a danger to himself, or others. This child did not. In addition, a cop should never act out of anger, which is what this cop did. The cop could have permanently injured the girl, who was passively resisting. (In fact, the cop almost injured the kid sitting behind her). While she is obviously a problem child who should be removed from the school, there are many other ways to do that other than by tossing her around the room like a rag doll.
but she did create a danger to herself and others.

No one was in danger until the cop showed up. She was sitting in her desk.
the entire class was in danger. The teacher asked the young person to leave and she refused. Instant danger, confrontation immediately initiated by the young person.

Well there's the rub. His employer dismissed him for not correctly handling the situation.

Yet the ONLY way of handling a situation that you leave is deadly force. The cop can shoot the girl to death, or retreat - according to your rules.

You leftists are creating one fucked up society - which of course is your goal.

They're not my rules they're his department's rules.

BTW why are your only options either brutality or lethal force? There isn't anything in the middle?

Actually, brutality is in the middle between what he did and lethal force. Don't try to think too hard about that, you'll strain your brain.

Nothing to think about at all. It wasn't his calm and gentle touch that got him fired.

So then you got...

img_0420.jpg

No it's out there. I saw it. Anyone else who saw it also knows.Apparently you and your retarded brother have not. I believe that means you have nothing.

Force of this nature is only appropriate if the person constitutes a danger to himself, or others. This child did not. In addition, a cop should never act out of anger, which is what this cop did. The cop could have permanently injured the girl, who was passively resisting. (In fact, the cop almost injured the kid sitting behind her). While she is obviously a problem child who should be removed from the school, there are many other ways to do that other than by tossing her around the room like a rag doll.
but she did create a danger to herself and others.

No one was in danger until the cop showed up. She was sitting in her desk.
the entire class was in danger. The teacher asked the young person to leave and she refused. Instant danger, confrontation immediately initiated by the young person.
Be specific. What kind of danger were they in?

I love it. Send that guy in on another student in that situation knowing this, and I'd bet a box of donuts that the student follows his directions. Just saying. Again, I love it.
Probably not. My bet is that sooner or later he would have gotten a bullet to the head.
By you? You don't have the guts to shoot a cop.
kiss-boots-173.gif
You dont need guts. All you need is a glock.
no gun in that video. So you're talking smack.
Who said there was a gun in the video?. He was talking about me. I'm not in that video either.
guns aren't a part of the discussion of the OP so refute yourself from bringing them into the discussion that's what.

Yet the ONLY way of handling a situation that you leave is deadly force. The cop can shoot the girl to death, or retreat - according to your rules.

You leftists are creating one fucked up society - which of course is your goal.

They're not my rules they're his department's rules.

BTW why are your only options either brutality or lethal force? There isn't anything in the middle?

Actually, brutality is in the middle between what he did and lethal force. Don't try to think too hard about that, you'll strain your brain.

Nothing to think about at all. It wasn't his calm and gentle touch that got him fired.

So then you got...

img_0420.jpg

No it's out there. I saw it. Anyone else who saw it also knows.Apparently you and your retarded brother have not. I believe that means you have nothing.

So that means you still can't name the policy he violated? You seem so sure he violated something, but don't know what it is?

You're the one who didn't see the presser. Either find it and watch or wait for someone to tell you what to argue about.
I already said I saw it and no mention was made of a specific violation. If you "saw" something the rest of the world didn't, then you should have no problem telling us all what it was.

You are simply full of shit.

The sheriff stated that the entire focus of their investigation was based on policy. He released their findings and justification for dismissal.

What is it then?
others-089.gif

Watch the presser and find out.

So....

You got nothing. I knew that already.

In his new position (he was canned, as he should have been yesterday) he's going to ask if you want fries with that, and then throw them at you...
Yeah, I doubt that.
Why, he likes to throw things, like 100 pounds soaking wet black teenage girls.
He put her to the floor swiftly and cuffed her because she was resisting and committing felony assault. Nobody was thrown.
Watch the video. He wasn't fired for doing that, which he didn't do in any acceptable way regardless.

The officer used more force than was required for the situation.

This is almost as bad as the officer that hancuffed a young boy's arms behind his back in a chickenwing fashion because the childs wrists were too small for the cuffs.

He should be fired.
how much force should have been used. how would you have done it?
Drag the desk into the hallway.

Still counts as laying hands on someone.

The new solution is for school cops to do nothing and let the teachers figure it out. It's the only solution that will guarantee their jobs.

Or better yet, no school cops. What cop wants to go through that shit?
Or, better idea, accept that the vast majority of cops, school and otherwise, do their jobs heroically, properly and without resorting to excessive force but that, once in a while, you get a hot head like this moron who have to be asked to move into another line of work when they abuse their authority. That a good idea?

Forum List

Back