Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

Considering all the charges against him, this dirtbag needs to be in jail...

"(CNN) The South Carolina deputy who slammed a disruptive student on the floor and tossed her several feet has been fired.

Other students in the classroom at Spring Valley High School caught the incident on video.

Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott suspended Deputy Ben Fields without pay, and then fired him Wednesday."
Spring Valley High Officer Ben Fields fired - CNN.com

There are no charges filed against him.

He lost his job.

He was well-liked by students black and white.

Your post seems a bit of an overreaction.

It looks like a good cop had a really bad day and made a move (the trowing) which cost him his job.
The charges are in the pending lawsuits against him, and the potential Federal Civil Rights violations currently under investigation.

A civil action is not referred to as a "charge" -- that word generally refers to a criminal code violation.

Be specific. What kind of danger were they in?

Oh, no problem... that would be the danger common to the empowerment of addle-minded halfwits, looking to cause problems in class... usually through the challenging of authority, wherein, where such succeeds, it renders the institution at issue, inviable.

The cops saved them from that danger, but the Leftist powers that be, re-ignited it by firing the cop.

It's all fairly typical in rapidly declining cultures.

Last edited:
The officer used more force than was required for the situation.

This is almost as bad as the officer that hancuffed a young boy's arms behind his back in a chickenwing fashion because the childs wrists were too small for the cuffs.

He should be fired.
how much force should have been used. how would you have done it?
Drag the desk into the hallway.

Still counts as laying hands on someone.

The new solution is for school cops to do nothing and let the teachers figure it out. It's the only solution that will guarantee their jobs.

Or better yet, no school cops. What cop wants to go through that shit?

Our public schools are already war zones because of lawyers and lawsuits and The Feels. I say let the judges have to roam the halls and figure it out.
I am sure the children fleeing Syria would have a bit of a problem with your referring to our schools here as war zones.

Probably not. My bet is that sooner or later he would have gotten a bullet to the head.
By you? You don't have the guts to shoot a cop.
kiss-boots-173.gif
You dont need guts. All you need is a glock.
no gun in that video. So you're talking smack.
Who said there was a gun in the video?. He was talking about me. I'm not in that video either.
guns aren't a part of the discussion of the OP so refute yourself from bringing them into the discussion that's what.
I made it part of the discussion when I said he would have probably gotten a bullet to the head.

Oh, no problem... that would be the danger common to the empowerment of addle-minded halfwits, looking to cause problems in class... usually through the challenging of authority, wherein where such succeeds, renders the institution at issue, inviable.

The cops saved them from that danger, but the Leftist powers that be, re-ignited it by firing the cop.

"empowerment of addle-minded halfwits" isn't that what sites like this have done. Given addle-minded halfwits like you power?

Oh, no problem... that would be the danger common to the empowerment of addle-minded halfwits, looking to cause problems in class... usually through the challenging of authority, wherein where such succeeds, renders the institution at issue, inviable.

Thats not specific nor did it make sense.

He put her to the floor swiftly and cuffed her because she was resisting and committing felony assault. Nobody was thrown.
Watch the video. He wasn't fired for doing that, which he didn't do in any acceptable way regardless.[/QUOTE]
I watched it... What I saw was the kid kicking the police officer who then pushed her and the weapon she was using; her desk, away... .

He then walked over to where she and her weapon landed, where he cuffed her ass and arrested her.

Considering all the charges against him, this dirtbag needs to be in jail...

"(CNN) The South Carolina deputy who slammed a disruptive student on the floor and tossed her several feet has been fired.

Other students in the classroom at Spring Valley High School caught the incident on video.

Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott suspended Deputy Ben Fields without pay, and then fired him Wednesday."
Spring Valley High Officer Ben Fields fired - CNN.com

There are no charges filed against him.

He lost his job.

He was well-liked by students black and white.

Your post seems a bit of an overreaction.

It looks like a good cop had a really bad day and made a move (the trowing) which cost him his job.
The charges are in the pending lawsuits against him, and the potential Federal Civil Rights violations currently under investigation.

A civil action is not referred to as a "charge" -- that word generally refers to a criminal code violation.
Semantics. The "charges" against are mostly that he's a racist bastard with a bad tempter who knocks kids and others around. Imagine that...

The police chief said in a press interview today that he would probably have all the evidence by tomorrow afternoon, and would render a decision then.

However................he did state a couple of times that he was disturbed and dismayed by this officers actions and the video.
what else is he going to say on the news?
If he starts talking like you all people will think he is nuts. That is what I think of all you all who are defending the juiced on steroid beat down he gave the student...that you all are a giant sized bag of Filberts ...
good for you. I think your nuts. So what does that achieve. Still haven't stated how you would have gotten her out of the desk.

I feel sorry for him...he made a move in anger....and the little brat makes out like a bandit.
yep. I think the little shit was playing on their phone (like most kids these days), which was aginst school policy right? They should be required to lock their phones in a locker until lunch time.

The police chief said in a press interview today that he would probably have all the evidence by tomorrow afternoon, and would render a decision then.

However................he did state a couple of times that he was disturbed and dismayed by this officers actions and the video.
what else is he going to say on the news?
If he starts talking like you all people will think he is nuts. That is what I think of all you all who are defending the juiced on steroid beat down he gave the student...that you all are a giant sized bag of Filberts ...
good for you. I think your nuts. So what does that achieve. Still haven't stated how you would have gotten her out of the desk.
You still havent stated what specific danger the other kids were in because she didnt get out of her seat when the teacher asked.

"empowerment of addle-minded halfwits" isn't that what sites like this have done. Given addle-minded halfwits like you power?

OH! How sad is that?

No scamp...

Ya see, the only power I possess in here is that which God gave me, which is just happens to be the vastly superior intellect, compared to the addled mush you're saddled with.

It wouldn't matter where the two of us were located; I'd own you anywhere.

So try to find some discernible objectivity, learn your limitations and stop blaming the site for your shortcomings.

And next week when school resources officers don't do anything besides shrug their shoulders and tell teachers to deal it when it comes to disruptive students the talking head classes won't understand how things got to this point.
So, there is no middle ground between not doing anything and assaulting a surly teen?

perfectly written!!!!!

Forum List

Back