Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

Still counts as laying hands on someone.

The new solution is for school cops to do nothing and let the teachers figure it out. It's the only solution that will guarantee their jobs.

Or better yet, no school cops. What cop wants to go through that shit?
Cops that enjoy working with children.

Those aren't children, they're half grown feral thugs.
Speak for your own. Children are what they are. If you have problems in your personal life please dont project them onto everyone elses children.
why does it bother you? So we're not allowed to use our freedom of speech because you don't like our speech? Funny stuff these liberals, another non freedom subject.
Why does what bother me? You can use whatever words you want. I just asked that you keep your personal issues where they belong and to not pretend everyone has that issue.

we don't know the entire story. There could be 10 mins worth of footage preceding that where the officer was asking nicely.

And that may be, but it doesn't justify what we saw in that video.

I feel sorry for him...he made a move in anger....and the little brat makes out like a bandit.
yep. I think the little shit was playing on their phone (like most kids these days), which was aginst school policy right? They should be required to lock their phones in a locker until lunch time.
She was sitting at a desk, all 100 pounds of her. He-Man the Enforcer could have carried her out of the room, desk and all, and he'd still have his damn job today. Instead he lost it, which means he should never be serving the public anything beyond hamburgers.
why was he in the room? It ever occur to you that he was called because that spoiled brat was violating school policy? From YOUR source lol

But the student must shoulder responsibility for the disruptive behavior that escalated to the officer being called in, the sheriff said.

"When a classroom is disrupted by a student, that disrupts the education process and the students can't learn and the teachers can't teach," Lott said. "We have to have discipline in our schools."

What the student did does not justify the officer's actions, the sheriff said, but she must take responsibility for her role.

"We must not lose sight that this whole incident started by this student," he said. "She is responsible for initiating this action. Some responsibility falls on her."

Speak for your own. Children are what they are. If you have problems in your personal life please dont project them onto everyone elses children.

My children are very well behaved, respectful, and obedient as their mother and I raise them to be. They also don't go to school at the Zoo with the monkeys and apes in public schools.
I dont believe you. If that was true you wouldnt call children thugs.
Those "kids" are half grown thugs as is the case in most public integrated schools.

In Catholic School, where my kids attend, ALL the children respect authority and are well behaved. Zoos are not the optimum place to educate children.

"empowerment of addle-minded halfwits" isn't that what sites like this have done. Given addle-minded halfwits like you power?

OH! How sad is that?

No scamp...

Ya see, the only power I possess in here is that which God gave me, which is just happens to be the vastly superior intellect, compared to the addled mush you're saddled with.

It wouldn't matter where the two of us were located; I'd own you anywhere.

So try to find some discernible objectivity, learn your limitations and stop blaming the site for your shortcomings.
Blaming God for your stupidity is blasphemous.

Look at the loudest voices here and how they characterize this girl. They are absolutely livid that the tables are turning and abuse against black folks is no longer able to be done with impunity. Disgusting.

Ashton-Kutcher-laughing.gif

Is that you in your bunker working through your butthurt. It seems you can't sit still.
hahahaahahahahaaha you still haven't gotten the young person out of the class room because she put her hands on the door and then on the threshold and stopped the desk from moving, so now you have a bigger predicament because now you have no leverage since she is still in the room and you are now in the hall. Funny, you failed to extract the individual and you gave leverage back to her.

My children are very well behaved, respectful, and obedient as their mother and I raise them to be. They also don't go to school at the Zoo with the monkeys and apes in public schools.
I dont believe you. If that was true you wouldnt call children thugs.
Those "kids" are half grown thugs as is the case in most public integrated schools.

In Catholic School, where my kids attend, ALL the children respect authority and are well behaved. Zoos are not the optimum place to educate children.
Thanks for proving my point. There was a reason I didnt believe you.

Shaun King Retweeted
Hillary Clinton ‏@HillaryClinton 6h6 hours ago

There is no excuse for violence inside a school. The #AssaultAtSpringValleyHigh is unacceptable—schools should be safe places. -H
Now that I agree with. The student should never be allowed back in.
too bad what you say does not count in what is going to happen to the victim of an assault under color of law
I don't really care one way or another. To date, no one has stated how they would have resolved getting her out of her desk. The physical nature of the desk made it difficult to extract the young person. So please let's hear how you'd have done it.

You don't. You pull her desk to the office or an empty room and talk to her. If she won't listen or cooperate then leave her there and contact her parents.
You must have had years of extensive training to come up with that solution right?

Yes. I have a PHD in common sense and years as a parent.

I feel sorry for him...he made a move in anger....and the little brat makes out like a bandit.
yep. I think the little shit was playing on their phone (like most kids these days), which was aginst school policy right? They should be required to lock their phones in a locker until lunch time.
She was sitting at a desk, all 100 pounds of her. He-Man the Enforcer could have carried her out of the room, desk and all, and he'd still have his damn job today. Instead he lost it, which means he should never be serving the public anything beyond hamburgers.
why was he in the room? It ever occur to you that he was called because that spoiled brat was violating school policy? From YOUR source lol

But the student must shoulder responsibility for the disruptive behavior that escalated to the officer being called in, the sheriff said.

"When a classroom is disrupted by a student, that disrupts the education process and the students can't learn and the teachers can't teach," Lott said. "We have to have discipline in our schools."

What the student did does not justify the officer's actions, the sheriff said, but she must take responsibility for her role.

"We must not lose sight that this whole incident started by this student," he said. "She is responsible for initiating this action. Some responsibility falls on her."
We know why he was in the room, and we also know why the other kids recorded him. He's a pig, literally...

Look at the loudest voices here and how they characterize this girl. They are absolutely livid that the tables are turning and abuse against black folks is no longer able to be done with impunity. Disgusting.

Is that you in your bunker working through your butthurt. It seems you can't sit still.
hahahaahahahahaaha you still haven't gotten the young person out of the class room because she put her hands on the door and then on the threshold and stopped the desk from moving, so now you have a bigger predicament because now you have no leverage since she is still in the room and you are now in the hall. Funny, you failed to extract the individual.
Just exactly how weak is this guy that he couldnt drag her desk into the hallway against the strength of a teenage girl?

Still counts as laying hands on someone.

The new solution is for school cops to do nothing and let the teachers figure it out. It's the only solution that will guarantee their jobs.

If you raised them, then they will turn out to be racist, ignorant drags on decent society, just like you.

hahahaahahahahaaha you still haven't gotten the young person out of the class room because she put her hands on the door and then on the threshold and stopped the desk from moving, so now you have a bigger predicament because now you have no leverage since she is still in the room and you are now in the hall. Funny, you failed to extract the individual and you gave leverage back to her.

The Leftists here think that a desk can be moved even if the occupant pushes their feet down. They're not known for intelligence, that's for sure.

He was just being your typical cave monkey that has to prove he is a man by attacking a teenage girl. He dont be liken Black folks.

At least one man has been in her life unlike whatever no good piece of shit her mother spread her legs for.
There are probably more than just one good men including her father in her life. What does that have to do with the cave monkey that was fired for trying to establish his dominance like monkeys and chimps are known to do?

If there were, the officer wouldn't have been involved at all. She would have done what she was told to do when she was told to do it. I doubt she knows who her daddy is much like many of your kind.
Still mad...lol.

But you're still a dumbass boy.
You are about to tell everyone to get off your lawn ...right...lol.

what else is he going to say on the news?
If he starts talking like you all people will think he is nuts. That is what I think of all you all who are defending the juiced on steroid beat down he gave the student...that you all are a giant sized bag of Filberts ...
good for you. I think your nuts. So what does that achieve. Still haven't stated how you would have gotten her out of the desk.
You still havent stated what specific danger the other kids were in because she didnt get out of her seat when the teacher asked.
sure I did, you don't understand it. It's logical and you know no logic.
What post did you state it in? I asked you to be specific.
it was a few posts back. Use the search feature and look at my posts.

Forum List

Back