Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

Look at the loudest voices here and how they characterize this girl. They are absolutely livid that the tables are turning and abuse against black folks is no longer able to be done with impunity. Disgusting.

Ashton-Kutcher-laughing.gif

Is that you in your bunker working through your butthurt. It seems you can't sit still.
hahahaahahahahaaha you still haven't gotten the young person out of the class room because she put her hands on the door and then on the threshold and stopped the desk from moving, so now you have a bigger predicament because now you have no leverage since she is still in the room and you are now in the hall. Funny, you failed to extract the individual and you gave leverage back to her.

The Leftists here think that a desk can be moved even if the occupant pushes their feet down. They're not known for intelligence, that's for sure.
The cons here think a teenage girl is stronger than a full grown man. They are known for their fear and obedience to anyone they are told to obey.

Or better yet, no school cops. What cop wants to go through that shit?
Cops that enjoy working with children.

Those aren't children, they're half grown feral thugs.
Speak for your own. Children are what they are. If you have problems in your personal life please dont project them onto everyone elses children.

My children are very well behaved, respectful, and obedient as their mother and I raise them to be. They also don't go to school at the Zoo with the monkeys and apes in public schools.
If you raised them, then they will turn out to be racist, ignorant drags on decent society, just like you.
I think you're projecting. You're racist, ignorant, and a drag on society. Still confused?

Here's a picture of you:

5542849dd619aea47f672beabd08f516.jpg

If he starts talking like you all people will think he is nuts. That is what I think of all you all who are defending the juiced on steroid beat down he gave the student...that you all are a giant sized bag of Filberts ...
good for you. I think your nuts. So what does that achieve. Still haven't stated how you would have gotten her out of the desk.
You still havent stated what specific danger the other kids were in because she didnt get out of her seat when the teacher asked.
sure I did, you don't understand it. It's logical and you know no logic.
What post did you state it in? I asked you to be specific.
it was a few posts back. Use the search feature and look at my posts.
No thanks. I knew you were full of it. If you were specific in any post you would have at least provided the post number.

Speak for your own. Children are what they are. If you have problems in your personal life please dont project them onto everyone elses children.

My children are very well behaved, respectful, and obedient as their mother and I raise them to be. They also don't go to school at the Zoo with the monkeys and apes in public schools.
I dont believe you. If that was true you wouldnt call children thugs.
Those "kids" are half grown thugs as is the case in most public integrated schools.

In Catholic School, where my kids attend, ALL the children respect authority and are well behaved. Zoos are not the optimum place to educate children.
Thanks for proving my point. There was a reason I didnt believe you.

Don't care if you believe me or not. My kids aren't going to be in the news for assaulting police officers. Your kids? That's a different story.

Shaun King Retweeted
Hillary Clinton ‏@HillaryClinton 6h6 hours ago

There is no excuse for violence inside a school. The #AssaultAtSpringValleyHigh is unacceptable—schools should be safe places. -H
Now that I agree with. The student should never be allowed back in.
too bad what you say does not count in what is going to happen to the victim of an assault under color of law
I don't really care one way or another. To date, no one has stated how they would have resolved getting her out of her desk. The physical nature of the desk made it difficult to extract the young person. So please let's hear how you'd have done it.

You don't. You pull her desk to the office or an empty room and talk to her. If she won't listen or cooperate then leave her there and contact her parents.
You must have had years of extensive training to come up with that solution right?
except it fails to extract the young lady from the room. So it failed and gave all leverage back to the student. doh!!!

good for you. I think your nuts. So what does that achieve. Still haven't stated how you would have gotten her out of the desk.
You still havent stated what specific danger the other kids were in because she didnt get out of her seat when the teacher asked.
No thanks. I knew you were full of it. If you were specific in any post you would have at least provided the post number.
well there's no need to repeat myself when the words are already written. so I suppose you're shit out of luck. Like the young student in the OP.

Now that I agree with. The student should never be allowed back in.
too bad what you say does not count in what is going to happen to the victim of an assault under color of law
I don't really care one way or another. To date, no one has stated how they would have resolved getting her out of her desk. The physical nature of the desk made it difficult to extract the young person. So please let's hear how you'd have done it.

You don't. You pull her desk to the office or an empty room and talk to her. If she won't listen or cooperate then leave her there and contact her parents.
You must have had years of extensive training to come up with that solution right?
except it fails to extract the young lady from the room. So it failed and gave all leverage back to the student. doh!!!
How does dragging her in the desk out of the room fail to remove her from the room. Again be specific.

Look at the loudest voices here and how they characterize this girl. They are absolutely livid that the tables are turning and abuse against black folks is no longer able to be done with impunity. Disgusting.

Is that you in your bunker working through your butthurt. It seems you can't sit still.
hahahaahahahahaaha you still haven't gotten the young person out of the class room because she put her hands on the door and then on the threshold and stopped the desk from moving, so now you have a bigger predicament because now you have no leverage since she is still in the room and you are now in the hall. Funny, you failed to extract the individual and you gave leverage back to her.

Okay.

well there's no need to repeat myself when the words are already written. so I suppose you're shit out of luck. Like the young student in the OP.
Of course there is no need. I already know you had no specificity to provide. Thats the reason you are stalling.

And it ended with the officer behaving in a manner that was outside the established policy for such interactions and resulted with his dismissal.

What do you get about NOTHING would have happened if the bratty bitch had simply done what she was told to do and when she was told to do it? Are you saying she has a right to disobey a request by someone with the authority to make it.

Nothing would have happened to the officer if he had conducted himself in accordance with the policy of his department. That girl's actions in no way excuse the officer's actions.His employer agrees.

TWO school employees ATTEMPTED to handle the situation and failed. THEY called in the Marines. That's why school resource officers are there.. It was THEIR judgement that kiddo had to be PHYSICALLY REMOVED from the classroom. If you don't LIKE watching -- issue them tranquilizer guns or YOU GO volunteer to be the last resort in upholding discipline in a tough classroom.

I've BEEN in these schools. My uncle INSISTED that I audit classes in his roughest NYC schools. He did me a favor in TRULY understanding what the stakes are for these schools and the kids that are being mis-served by all the permissive, liberal BS we're seeing flung here in this example..

I have no problem with the girl receiving discipline or being removed. My beef was with the officer's actions. Apparently the school district and his employer did as well.
FYI this isn't one of the roughest schools.
Your argument is myopic in excluding the possibility that the agency fired him without just cause to avoid a federal civil rights probe into their agency. That's why the cop will sue and will win because he did nothing wrong and was fired for political expediency. It's a game and he's going to reap an awesome settlement out of it.

Nope, the sheriff stated clearly that the deputy was in his right to place his hands on her to restrain her, but NOT to toss her head over heels or drag her. Sorry, Sparky.

The Leftists here think that a desk can be moved even if the occupant pushes their feet down. They're not known for intelligence, that's for sure.
The cons here think a teenage girl is stronger than a full grown man. They are known for their fear and obedience to anyone they are told to obey.

True. Cheney and the Bush taught them fear, spoon-fed it to them as a 2004 reelection mantra.

Cops that enjoy working with children.

If you raised them, then they will turn out to be racist, ignorant drags on decent society, just like you.
I think you're projecting. You're racist, ignorant, and a drag on society. Still confused?

Here's a picture of you:

5542849dd619aea47f672beabd08f516.jpg
God help your children when they get out of that cocoon of school and have live in the real world. How profoundly disappointed they are going to be when the realize their dad was a fucking liar. That all of the nonsense he told them about people who were different than them were sick, twisted lies. It would be like the time they came home and found you beating your meat to videos of burning crosses. That is an image I am sure they have had trouble erasing. But, as a product of a private Catholic Education, and as a father who provided the same to my son, I am sure that they long ago understood what a useless fuck their father was. That education will go a long way to counter your hate and ignorance.

But there is no weight on your feet if you're sitting professor. You could also lean her back so her feet are off the floor.
You fools are taking this argument to pretty retarded lenghths.

Forum List

Back