Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

Those focusing on the cop totally ignore her actions that caused him to come into the class in the first place. Without her actions, he never shows. Her actions, had they continued would have produce no more in the way of punishment if she got anything of consequence at all. The worst part is that she wasted the time of the students in the class that want to learn. That's lost educational time they'll never get back and time she could have cared less about.
Nothing she did should loom larger than the actions of the feral cave chimp. He is the one that abused his authority.

She was just being the typical negro that ignores authority. She is don't be likin' white people.
He was just being your typical cave monkey that has to prove he is a man by attacking a teenage girl. He dont be liken Black folks.

Except the black folks who loves and dates..

I don't know if the man is a racist or not. I don't know him. But you keep throwing out there, the fact that he's dating a black woman, which is proof he's no racist??? Huh, whaaa?

Remember Donald Sterling? I believe his ex girlfriend was half black, half Hispanic. He was a racist, without a doubt.

Considering he's being prosecuted by the United States Federal Government for being a "racist", he needs to muster all the evidence in his defense he can.

Look at the loudest voices here and how they characterize this girl. They are absolutely livid that the tables are turning and abuse against black folks is no longer able to be done with impunity. Disgusting.

Ashton-Kutcher-laughing.gif

Is that you in your bunker working through your butthurt. It seems you can't sit still.
hahahaahahahahaaha you still haven't gotten the young person out of the class room because she put her hands on the door and then on the threshold and stopped the desk from moving, so now you have a bigger predicament because now you have no leverage since she is still in the room and you are now in the hall. Funny, you failed to extract the individual and you gave leverage back to her.

The Leftists here think that a desk can be moved even if the occupant pushes their feet down. They're not known for intelligence, that's for sure.

But there is no weight on your feet if you're sitting professor. You could also lean her back so her feet are off the floor.
You fools are taking this argument to pretty retarded lenghths.

Not retarded at all. You can put enough weight on your feet to destroy any mobility in moving that desk. She would have EVENTUALLY been pulled out of it and onto the floor.

Don't know HOW LONG you folks would allow this drama to go on with no response from the student. There's another confrontation every hour to resolve. And ONE cop. Only thing dragging her out into the hallway would have done ---- is DESTROYED THE VIDEO RECORD OF WHAT HAPPENED..

Talk about not thinking clearly...

He was just being your typical cave monkey that has to prove he is a man by attacking a teenage girl. He dont be liken Black folks.

That didnt make sense. What are you trying to say?
He has a black girlfriend, duncecap.
That means he is extra dangerous. He is one of those racists that think having a Black sex partner makes them more manly.
I prefer white women myself. I don't see the appeal in black women and I certainly don't see the appeal in my own race's women (fugly!)
Just because you prefer white women that doesnt make you white. That makes sense though because you have self hate.

And next week when school resources officers don't do anything besides shrug their shoulders and tell teachers to deal it when it comes to disruptive students the talking head classes won't understand how things got to this point.

Then they need to fire the lazy bastards who refuse to do their job and hire someone else. Pouting because you can't beat up a kid is no excuse for them to shirk their job.

Nothing she did should loom larger than the actions of the feral cave chimp. He is the one that abused his authority.

She was just being the typical negro that ignores authority. She is don't be likin' white people.

I don't know if the man is a racist or not. I don't know him. But you keep throwing out there, the fact that he's dating a black woman, which is proof he's no racist??? Huh, whaaa?

Remember Donald Sterling? I believe his ex girlfriend was half black, half Hispanic. He was a racist, without a doubt.

Considering he's being prosecuted by the United States Federal Government for being a "racist", he needs to muster all the evidence in his defense he can.

Do you have a link for that?

Those focusing on the cop totally ignore her actions that caused him to come into the class in the first place. Without her actions, he never shows. Her actions, had they continued would have produce no more in the way of punishment if she got anything of consequence at all. The worst part is that she wasted the time of the students in the class that want to learn. That's lost educational time they'll never get back and time she could have cared less about.

That was mutual abuse. Not a genuine caring relationship...

"Some of my best friends are Black"

If this crazy UNEMPLOYED person does have a Black Girl friend someone needs to check on whether she has suffered Domestic violence at his hand ....
My grampa told me white men feel like more of a man if they have had sex with a Black woman. Like its a rite of passage.

Or black women can't get enough of that Saxon cock.
I would agree except the vast majority of them have to spend money on Black hookers. :laugh:

"The Columbia FBI Field Office, the Civil Rights Division, and the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of South Carolina have opened a civil rights investigation into the circumstances surrounding the arrest of a student at Spring Valley High School," FBI Special Agent in Charge David Thomas said in a statement Tuesday. " The FBI will collect all available facts and evidence in order to determine whether a federal law was violated. As this is an ongoing investigation, per Department of Justice policy we are unable to comment further at this time.""
Feds Open Civil Rights Investigation Into Spring Valley Incident

Is that you in your bunker working through your butthurt. It seems you can't sit still.
hahahaahahahahaaha you still haven't gotten the young person out of the class room because she put her hands on the door and then on the threshold and stopped the desk from moving, so now you have a bigger predicament because now you have no leverage since she is still in the room and you are now in the hall. Funny, you failed to extract the individual and you gave leverage back to her.

The Leftists here think that a desk can be moved even if the occupant pushes their feet down. They're not known for intelligence, that's for sure.

But there is no weight on your feet if you're sitting professor. You could also lean her back so her feet are off the floor.

Not retarded at all. You can put enough weight on your feet to destroy any mobility in moving that desk. She would have EVENTUALLY been pulled out of it and onto the floor.

Don't know HOW LONG you folks would allow this drama to go on with no response from the student. There's another confrontation every hour to resolve. And ONE cop. Only thing dragging her out into the hallway would have done ---- is DESTROYED THE VIDEO RECORD OF WHAT HAPPENED..

Dragging her desk into the hallway would have removed her from the class. That would have been caught on the video recording.

Read the fucking OP, lazy. The FBI and Federal Prosecutor are launching a civil rights investigation to investigate his "crime" of being a white man.

Lazy, lazy, lazy.

Considering all the charges against him, this dirtbag needs to be in jail...

"(CNN) The South Carolina deputy who slammed a disruptive student on the floor and tossed her several feet has been fired.

Other students in the classroom at Spring Valley High School caught the incident on video.

Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott suspended Deputy Ben Fields without pay, and then fired him Wednesday."
Spring Valley High Officer Ben Fields fired - CNN.com

There are no charges filed against him.

He lost his job.

He was well-liked by students black and white.

Your post seems a bit of an overreaction.

It looks like a good cop had a really bad day and made a move (the trowing) which cost him his job.
The charges are in the pending lawsuits against him, and the potential Federal Civil Rights violations currently under investigation.

A civil action is not referred to as a "charge" -- that word generally refers to a criminal code violation.
Semantics. The "charges" against are mostly that he's a racist bastard with a bad tempter who knocks kids and others around. Imagine that...

I think your attitude would be different if it was some little red-neck white kid and and big Samoan cop.

And you have inside knowledge of this particular relationship?

And you have inside knowledge of this particular relationship?

Sheriff Lott himself commented on it.

Lazy, lazy, lazy.

You don't put Office Badass in a position and then expect him not to act like Officer Badass. Dealing with problems by bringing down the left fist of Law and the right fist of Order kind of is his job and the one he was trained to do.

Considering all the charges against him, this dirtbag needs to be in jail...

"(CNN) The South Carolina deputy who slammed a disruptive student on the floor and tossed her several feet has been fired.

Other students in the classroom at Spring Valley High School caught the incident on video.

Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott suspended Deputy Ben Fields without pay, and then fired him Wednesday."
Spring Valley High Officer Ben Fields fired - CNN.com

There are no charges filed against him.

He lost his job.

He was well-liked by students black and white.

Your post seems a bit of an overreaction.

It looks like a good cop had a really bad day and made a move (the trowing) which cost him his job.
The charges are in the pending lawsuits against him, and the potential Federal Civil Rights violations currently under investigation.

A civil action is not referred to as a "charge" -- that word generally refers to a criminal code violation.
Semantics. The "charges" against are mostly that he's a racist bastard with a bad tempter who knocks kids and others around. Imagine that...

I think your attitude would be different if it was some little red-neck white kid and and big Samoan cop.
Nope. Completely unacceptable.

He should have kept his temper in control. He lost it and the school has no other course but to fire him. That said...I sure liked seeing that little disobedient brat get man handled. She had it coming! YES!

Dragging her desk into the hallway would have removed her from the class. That would have been caught on the video recording.

AND NOTHING would have likely been recorded showing her actually BEING REMOVED from desk and secured.

Forum List

Back