Outrageous And Uncalled For: Harriet Tubman Wins Vote For Possible Face On $20 Bill

I think this was an excellent choice on the part of the Americans that put this together and voted on it. My choices were either Rosa Parks or Harriet Tubman.

Gonna be interesting to see how those KKK members take to these new 20 dollar bills.

I wonder................will the racists start boycotting 20s now?

Besides....................Jackson was a Democrat, I don't think he'd mind being replaced by Tubman.
I already said I'm boycotting it because she was a strong christian. I'm sick of Christians being the only people that get recognized. It's as if we have a national religion even though we don't...

This is a slap in the face to Andrew Jackson.
attachment.php

LA Times

Good. Genocidists and slaveowners should be slapped in the face.

Who doesn't think Harriet Tubman is a great American?

They're just upset that the man might be removed in favor of a woman. That's like sacrilege to conservatives because, you know, women shouldn't be recognized for anything besides their performance in the kitchen and bedroom. :rolleyes-41:
You're just upset your perform poorly in both those areas.

Well . . at least you got the "you're" correct this time, however, you totally screwed up on the the second "your" there. :biggrin:

As to your comment, too bad, you'll never know! :funnyface:
Oi vey, we have a grammar Nazi on our hands.

Its like anotha shoah.

Well, I'm sorry that I'm more literate than you. :slap:
No you're not. You're just a nag. Are you even married?

I think this was an excellent choice on the part of the Americans that put this together and voted on it. My choices were either Rosa Parks or Harriet Tubman.

Gonna be interesting to see how those KKK members take to these new 20 dollar bills.

I wonder................will the racists start boycotting 20s now?

Besides....................Jackson was a Democrat, I don't think he'd mind being replaced by Tubman.
I already said I'm boycotting it because she was a strong christian. I'm sick of Christians being the only people that get recognized. It's as if we have a national religion even though we don't...
heeb spotted.

They're just upset that the man might be removed in favor of a woman. That's like sacrilege to conservatives because, you know, women shouldn't be recognized for anything besides their performance in the kitchen and bedroom. :rolleyes-41:

Well . . at least you got the "you're" correct this time, however, you totally screwed up on the the second "your" there. :biggrin:

Its like anotha shoah.

Oh, so when a woman is more literate than you, she is "just a nag." :lol: Yup, sure.

I don't really care if Charlie Sheen is on the $20 dollar bill. As long as it is still worth 20 dollars, and has the same purchasing power, I couldn't care any less.

Its like anotha shoah.

Oh, so when a woman is more literate than you, she is "just a nag." :lol: Yup, sure.
Yup, this c-unt isn't married.

The only question that remains is how far over the normal BMI you are.

Its like anotha shoah.

Well, I have pictures in my gallery. :lol: I'm a thin attractive white female. Does that make you angry?

Its like anotha shoah.

Sorry that you hate women. Was mommy mean to you? :cry:

Eleanor Roosevelt is a shoo in for the placement on the $20 bill. She is the only woman who actually ran the nation while FDR was ill.

Hate to tell you Jackson, but Roosevelt won't make it onto the 20. The vote has already been held and Tubman won out.

:lmao: A negro President and now a negro female on the $20.00 bill.

You guys better start your race war...you might wake up in the morning and the white race is gone.

640px-Goobacks09.jpg

Forum List

Back