Outrageous And Uncalled For: Harriet Tubman Wins Vote For Possible Face On $20 Bill

It's a weak, beta, and in fact sexist view to want a woman on the bill simply because they are a woman. It shows you are a weak man trying to appease women with your sexist views.

It's a weak, beta, and in fact sexist view to want a woman on the bill simply because they are a woman. It shows you are a weak man trying to appease women with your sexist views.

Um okay, I expressly said that it was stupid to want her on the $20 just because she was a woman, and you called me Beta for saying you're an asshole for your general attitude towards women, so try again, Zeta Man.

Um okay, I expressly said that it was stupid to want her on the $20 just because she was a woman, and you called me Beta for saying you're an asshole for your general attitude towards women, so try again, Zeta Man.
I don't have a negative attitude toward women. I believe that only the most valued and accomplished members of society should receive a spot on the bill though. She was a great woman but I don't think she did enough when compared with others.

Also, what's with all the men here having the sensitivity of 16 year old girls. They can't handle some joking about stupid bitches getting back into the kitchen. Grow a pair, honestly.

Also, what's with all the men here having the sensitivity of 16 year old girls. They can't handle some joking about stupid bitches getting back into the kitchen. Grow a pair, honestly.

I have a pair. I use them often.

I simply do not see the point in being such an asshole.

Dear Women on 20s Campaign,

Fuck you. Shut up. No one cares what you want. Go back to the kitchen and crawl into the oven where you belong.
You haven't been laid in a while, huh? I wonder why any self-respecting woman wouldn't want you sweating on top of them for an ungratifying 2 minutes :eusa_think:

Yeah, I agree. This sort of hatred for women is laughable. It shows a complete lack of respect and would explain why he doesn't get laid without putting out cash up front.

Perhaps he is a latent homosexual?
Lol at the white knight convention here. Attaching supporting a woman on the currency to getting laid. Supporting putting a woman on the currency won't get you laid. It may get a word of approval from ugly feminists. But normal women would be disgusted by your white knighting and your beta male signaling.

Well, I am NOT an ugly white feminist, and I completely approve. Your comment was disgusting to ALL women.
I'm not sure you can speak for yourself, much less all women.

Fuck you. Shut up. No one cares what you want. Go back to the kitchen and crawl into the oven where you belong.
You haven't been laid in a while, huh? I wonder why any self-respecting woman wouldn't want you sweating on top of them for an ungratifying 2 minutes :eusa_think:

Yeah, I agree. This sort of hatred for women is laughable. It shows a complete lack of respect and would explain why he doesn't get laid without putting out cash up front.

Lol at the white knight convention here. Attaching supporting a woman on the currency to getting laid. Supporting putting a woman on the currency won't get you laid. It may get a word of approval from ugly feminists. But normal women would be disgusted by your white knighting and your beta male signaling.

Sonny, you'd have to man up to become a beta male.
Your still trying to level up from Omega status.

Well, I am NOT an ugly white feminist, and I completely approve. Your comment was disgusting to ALL women.

Of course I can. You are a disgrace to all men.

So you're a tranny?

So you're a tranny?

of course not! But you, are a disgrace to the human race!

Sonny, you'd have to man up to become a beta male.
Your still trying to level up from Omega status.

That would be "you're" for you are. Well, well, a woman is smarter than you! What now? :funnyface:

Who doesn't think Harriet Tubman is a great American?

They're just upset that the man might be removed in favor of a woman. That's like sacrilege to conservatives because, you know, women shouldn't be recognized for anything besides their performance in the kitchen and bedroom. :rolleyes-41:

So you're a tranny?

of course not! But you, are a disgrace to the human race!
Stop posting and make me a sandwich.

They're just upset that the man might be removed in favor of a woman. That's like sacrilege to conservatives because, you know, women shouldn't be recognized for anything besides their performance in the kitchen and bedroom. :rolleyes-41:
You're just upset your perform poorly in both those areas.

Well . . at least you got the "you're" correct this time, however, you totally screwed up on the the second "your" there. :biggrin:

As to your comment, too bad, you'll never know! :funnyface:

Well . . at least you got the "you're" correct this time, however, you totally screwed up on the the second "your" there. :biggrin:

Oi vey, we have a grammar Nazi on our hands.

Its like anotha shoah.

Oi vey, we have a grammar Nazi on our hands.

Its like anotha shoah.

Well, I'm sorry that I'm more literate than you. :slap:

I think this was an excellent choice on the part of the Americans that put this together and voted on it. My choices were either Rosa Parks or Harriet Tubman.

Gonna be interesting to see how those KKK members take to these new 20 dollar bills.

I wonder................will the racists start boycotting 20s now?

Besides....................Jackson was a Democrat, I don't think he'd mind being replaced by Tubman.

Forum List

Back