Outrageous! House Approves Bill To Expand Homosexual Rights

Amazing and disgusting. You can’t have equality when you have classes of citizens with special protections.

House approves sweeping bill to expand gay rights
jussie-smollett.jpg

I'm Above the Law, AND Better Than You, sucker!

They can have butt sex. What could be more important than that?
That is about as stupid as stupid get . It reduces gay people to sex machines with no understanding of the fact that they are HUMAN Beings that are -in most ways-just like you. Oh wait . Did I liken you to a human being? My bad.
You don'' t like butt sex?! I am surprised you don't think it's human, at least when people do it.

Or you could say the democrat House majority approves a bill that would limit heterosexual rights and religious freedom. It depends on your outlook.
Limiting a hetero's right to discriminate against fellow law-abiding, tax-paying citizens.......doesn't get any more CRC sharia than that.
Kinda like Sanders getting run out of a restaurant for being a Republican? Never heard you stand up for her right to have a quiet dinner with family.

Amazing and disgusting. You can’t have equality when you have classes of citizens with special protections.

jussie-smollett.jpg

That is about as stupid as stupid get . It reduces gay people to sex machines with no understanding of the fact that they are HUMAN Beings that are -in most ways-just like you. Oh wait . Did I liken you to a human being? My bad.

Problem is homosexuals make their entire existence about their fucking sexual preference, shoving it relentlessly into the face of society--demanding extra rights above those already afforded them by the Founders of our nation. They want to reproduce, can't biologically do it, so cultural war must be waged to spread their ideology, convincing others it's "normal" and "natural" to be as they are. Now they want to be classified as protected victims when they should not have initiated their "jihad" on America's young, impressionable minds to begin with. They opened that particular front in the culture war, now it is up to the thing they fear most to close it. What gets me, however, is how none of the homosexuals I know protest for extra rights or for anything, really. Most of them blend in quite well and leave their sexual lives at home, like the rest of us. No, the loudest voices in this protest are those of young, liberally educated twitter mob kids, college professors and politicians. The naïve, the brainwashed, and those seeking to exploit gays for political gain.

jussie-smollett.jpg

Do you feel the same way about laws that prohibit religious and racial discrimination?
You mean the religious right the baker had? Seems gay rights exceeded his right. Before you say anything, the baker would sell them anything in the store. He just didn't want to make their wedding cake.
So, because of his religion, baker didn't have to follow the state business laws that he got a business license from?

So I suppose you also supported those taxi drivers in the Mid-west who were "unfairly" fired for refusing to take passengers with dogs or with alcohol for religious reasons.
The baker would've sold them anything off the shelf. He didn't want to make them a wedding cake. I didn't hear you blab about Sanders rights when she was chased out of the restaurant and across the street.

Or you could say the democrat House majority approves a bill that would limit heterosexual rights and religious freedom. It depends on your outlook.
Limiting a hetero's right to discriminate against fellow law-abiding, tax-paying citizens.......doesn't get any more CRC sharia than that.
Kinda like Sanders getting run out of a restaurant for being a Republican? Never heard you stand up for her right to have a quiet dinner with family.
Was that a legal issue? I too would like someone to stand up for my right to a quiet dinner with family when I go to Buffalo Wild Wings.

jussie-smollett.jpg

Do you feel the same way about laws that prohibit religious and racial discrimination?
You mean the religious right the baker had? Seems gay rights exceeded his right. Before you say anything, the baker would sell them anything in the store. He just didn't want to make their wedding cake.
So, because of his religion, baker didn't have to follow the state business laws that he got a business license from?

So I suppose you also supported those taxi drivers in the Mid-west who were "unfairly" fired for refusing to take passengers with dogs or with alcohol for religious reasons.
The baker would've sold them anything off the shelf. He didn't want to make them a wedding cake. I didn't hear you blab about Sanders rights when she was chased out of the restaurant and across the street.
And why did the baker refuse to follow the business laws in the state he had a business license in? IMO, just pull the license if someone can't follow business law. Easy peasy.

Was that a legal issue? I too would like someone to stand up for my right to a quiet dinner with family when I go to Buffalo Wild Wings.
So if a gay couple got treated the same, you attitude would be the same?

jussie-smollett.jpg

Problem is homosexuals make their entire existence about their fucking sexual preference, shoving it relentlessly into the face of society--demanding extra rights above those already afforded them by the Founders of our nation. They want to reproduce, can't biologically do it, so cultural war must be waged to spread their ideology, convincing others it's "normal" and "natural" to be as they are. Now they want to be classified as protected victims when they should not have initiated their "jihad" on America's young, impressionable minds to begin with. They opened that particular front in the culture war, now it is up to the thing they fear most to close it. What gets me, however, is how none of the homosexuals I know protest for extra rights or for anything, really. Most of them blend in quite well and leave their sexual lives at home, like the rest of us. No, the loudest voices in this protest are those of young, liberally educated twitter mob kids, college professors and politicians. The naïve, the brainwashed, and those seeking to exploit gays for political gain.
It's quite ironic when it's the so-called (or so they say) straights who go on and on about gay sex.
Do you think it's normal to see a couple get married and the only thing in your mind is how they have sex?
Do you think it's normal to hear that a co-worker is gay and all you can think about is butt sex?
Do you think it's normal to see a gay couple holding hands as they walk down the street and all you can think of is their sweaty bodies doing the nasty?

Is that normal? I ask because I don't think those things when I see straight couples.

jussie-smollett.jpg

And why did the baker refuse to follow the business laws in the state he had a business license in? IMO, just pull the license if someone can't follow business law. Easy peasy.
Well then, maybe a group of white supremacist should make a black baker cater their meetings. You know, for shits and giggles. Just like the gay couple did.

Was Sanders treated a certain way because of what group she is a member of?
Was she treated that way because of her religion?
Was she treated that way because of her gender?
Was she treated that way because of her race?
Was she treated that way because of her sexual orientation?

These are the catagories that most state PA laws cover. Which one was she discriminated under?

Well then, maybe a group of white supremacist should make a black baker cater their meetings. You know, for shits and giggles. Just like the gay couple did.
Which PA catagory would white supremacists be under? Race? Gender? Religion? Sexual Orientation?

These are the catagories that most state PA laws cover. Which one was she discriminated under?
Being a member of the Republican party. That is a group.

jussie-smollett.jpg

It's quite ironic when it's the so-called (or so they say) straights who go on and on about gay sex.
Do you think it's normal to see a couple get married and the only thing in your mind is how they have sex?
Do you think it's normal to hear that a co-worker is gay and all you can think about is butt sex?
Do you think it's normal to see a gay couple holding hands as they walk down the street and all you can think of is their sweaty bodies doing the nasty?

Is that normal? I ask because I don't think those things when I see straight couples.

We both know who let the djinny out of the bottle. The side for which you advocate had plenty of chances to "be" normal. Problem is, when someone comes for the minds of our children, then everything changes and all instinctual human defensive possibilities become viable options. No reason for us to argue your talking points, you're as set in your justifications as I in my accusations. Someone, somewhere convinced someone else it was okay and natural. A junk scientific discipline which would become a pseudo-religion grew up around it, further enabled it, spread it throughout our society and both the intelligentsia and entertainment industry drove that nail home. But somewhere, somewhere deep inside there is guilt, buried guilt for knowing it is against nature and doing it regardless, against the cycle of life. In that guilt, inside that self-doubt is my satisfaction of the truth.

Equal rights for all?

How horrible!

You should move to an oppressive country like Iran immediately!

You want me to book you on an early flight?
Not EQUAL rights. SPECIAL rights.
Lol, no. Gaurantees of equal rights.
Incorrect...
It adds to penalties for “crimes” against people who claim to be members of a particular category of society.
Human Rights, not sub-category Rights.
If bigots weren't dead set on taking their rights away we wouldn't need amendments to garantee them.
Redefining marriage to include two men so they feel norman in their perversion is an example of special rights
Lol, allowing two people to marry just like any other two people is equality.

Which PA catagory would white supremacists be under? Race? Gender? Religion? Sexual Orientation?
A member of a group.

Not EQUAL rights. SPECIAL rights.
Lol, no. Gaurantees of equal rights.
Incorrect...
It adds to penalties for “crimes” against people who claim to be members of a particular category of society.
Human Rights, not sub-category Rights.
If bigots weren't dead set on taking their rights away we wouldn't need amendments to garantee them.
Redefining marriage to include two men so they feel norman in their perversion is an example of special rights
So you don't think that our government, in the form of providing legal marriage licences should treat law-abiding, tax-paying gay citizens with equal treatment under the law?
Of course he doesn't. To him they aren't "tax-paying citizens" they're "fags".

A member of a group.
Hate groups don't get protections.

Wow, if acceptance is what people like that are still looking for, what makes them think that they will get it by going into this kind of direction?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Being a member of the Republican party. That is a group.
That's a PA protected group? In which states? I know that ALL states have religion and race....there are other states that include gender and sexual orientation.

jussie-smollett.jpg

Problem is Heterosexuals make their entire existence about their fucking sexual preference, shoving it relentlessly into the face of society--demanding that they have rights while denying those same rights to others and lacking the intellectual acumen or insight into how fuck hypocritical they are .

Forum List

Back