Outrageous! House Approves Bill To Expand Homosexual Rights

Amazing and disgusting. You can’t have equality when you have classes of citizens with special protections.

House approves sweeping bill to expand gay rights
jussie-smollett.jpg

I'm Above the Law, AND Better Than You, sucker!

You're disgusting.

For anyone to want to discriminate against anyone is disgusting.

Especially in the name of your god.

Lol, no. Gaurantees of equal rights.
Incorrect...
It adds to penalties for “crimes” against people who claim to be members of a particular category of society.
Human Rights, not sub-category Rights.
If bigots weren't dead set on taking their rights away we wouldn't need amendments to garantee them.
Redefining marriage to include two men so they feel norman in their perversion is an example of special rights
So you don't think that our government, in the form of providing legal marriage licences should treat law-abiding, tax-paying gay citizens with equal treatment under the law?
Of course he doesn't. To him they aren't "tax-paying citizens" they're "fags".
REDEFINING terms is NOT equality.

Homosexuals are free to marry, and always have been. Marriage has a definition. Government saying the sky is green doesn't make it so.

Incorrect...
It adds to penalties for “crimes” against people who claim to be members of a particular category of society.
If bigots weren't dead set on taking their rights away we wouldn't need amendments to garantee them.
Redefining marriage to include two men so they feel norman in their perversion is an example of special rights
So you don't think that our government, in the form of providing legal marriage licences should treat law-abiding, tax-paying gay citizens with equal treatment under the law?

Homosexuals are free to marry, and always have been. Marriage has a definition. Government saying the sky is green doesn't make it so.
So you don't believe in the 14th Amendment?

Incorrect...

Bullshit. When and where we're homosexuals free to marry before this?

The baker would've sold them anything off the shelf. He didn't want to make them a wedding cake. I didn't hear you blab about Sanders rights when she was chased out of the restaurant and across the street.
And why did the baker refuse to follow the business laws in the state he had a business license in? IMO, just pull the license if someone can't follow business law. Easy peasy.
Well then, maybe a group of white supremacist should make a black baker cater their meetings. You know, for shits and giggles. Just like the gay couple did.
Which PA catagory would white supremacists be under? Race? Gender? Religion? Sexual Orientation?
A member of a group.
Hate groups don't get protections.
Then the baker should've just said he wouldn't bake the cake, because they were liberals. Y'all are the biggest hate group around. You're pick to be president called almost half of Americans deplorable. I can't think of a hate group
Kinda like Sanders getting run out of a restaurant for being a Republican? Never heard you stand up for her right to have a quiet dinner with family.
Was that a legal issue? I too would like someone to stand up for my right to a quiet dinner with family when I go to Buffalo Wild Wings.
So if a gay couple got treated the same, you attitude would be the same?
Was Sanders treated a certain way because of what group she is a member of?
Was she treated that way because of her religion?
Was she treated that way because of her gender?
Was she treated that way because of her race?
Was she treated that way because of her sexual orientation?

These are the catagories that most state PA laws cover. Which one was she discriminated under?
Being a member of the Republican party. That is a group.
That's a PA protected group? In which states? I know that ALL states have religion and race....there are other states that include gender and sexual orientation.
I saw a video of a store of a coffee shop throw out a table of pro life people. He was very vulgar while doing it. So where you sand on that one? I'm sure you can see it on you tube.

Amazing and disgusting. You can’t have equality when you have classes of citizens with special protections.

jussie-smollett.jpg

They can have butt sex. What could be more important than that?
That is about as stupid as stupid get . It reduces gay people to sex machines with no understanding of the fact that they are HUMAN Beings that are -in most ways-just like you. Oh wait . Did I liken you to a human being? My bad.

Problem is homosexuals make their entire existence about their fucking sexual preference, shoving it relentlessly into the face of society--demanding extra rights above those already afforded them by the Founders of our nation. They want to reproduce, can't biologically do it, so cultural war must be waged to spread their ideology, convincing others it's "normal" and "natural" to be as they are. Now they want to be classified as protected victims when they should not have initiated their "jihad" on America's young, impressionable minds to begin with. They opened that particular front in the culture war, now it is up to the thing they fear most to close it. What gets me, however, is how none of the homosexuals I know protest for extra rights or for anything, really. Most of them blend in quite well and leave their sexual lives at home, like the rest of us. No, the loudest voices in this protest are those of young, liberally educated twitter mob kids, college professors and politicians. The naïve, the brainwashed, and those seeking to exploit gays for political gain.
Problem is Heterosexuals make their entire existence about their fucking sexual preference, shoving it relentlessly into the face of society--demanding that they have rights while denying those same rights to others and lacking the intellectual acumen or insight into how fuck hypocritical they are .
I see the opposite, gays are infecting our schools promoting their lifestyle to elementary students. When they shouldn't be exposed to that being that young. I have no problems with gays. I just think live your life without affecting mine. Never done anything bad to a gay person.

jussie-smollett.jpg

Equal rights for all?

How horrible!

You should move to an oppressive country like Iran immediately!

You want me to book you on an early flight?

Homos already have equal rights.
We are much closer to them than we used to be...but there are some areas of this great country where gays can still be discriminated against simply for being gay. I'm sure you will agree that that is wrong.....and that it's a good thing to afford equal protection under the law to ALL law-abiding, tax-paying citizens.

Can you give an example?
See post 46. Many states afford no protections in those areas and neither not the federal gov.

In other words imagined slights. You didn’t get a promotion? Oh it MUST be because I am <insert tribal identity group>.

jussie-smollett.jpg

Equal rights for all?

How horrible!

We are much closer to them than we used to be...but there are some areas of this great country where gays can still be discriminated against simply for being gay. I'm sure you will agree that that is wrong.....and that it's a good thing to afford equal protection under the law to ALL law-abiding, tax-paying citizens.

Can you give an example?
LGBT rights in the United States - Wikipedia

It's a long read, but the charts and maps are helpful.

Then it should be easy for you to pick an example.

Now gay rights? Bad idea! How do you know my sexual orientation walking around on the street UNLESS I MAKE A SHOWCASE OF IT? Keep it to yourself and no one knows much less can "discriminate" against you. Again, such crap it ALREADY against the law.

The House Democrats: almost a year since they took control and this is the FIRST thing they've produced, to take a minor minority of misfits and freaks and elevate them to a protected status and we all know FOR ONE REASON ALONE: TO USE LGBTQ PEOPLE TO GARNER THEIR VOTES.

The democrats don't give a SHIT about you other than the lever you will pull for them.

Democrats cannot get the vote of normal everyday Americans so they play favor to every fringe group they can find, then hope they can fill the rest in with fraudulent votes and illegals.
Gay people are routinely discriminated against in employment , housing. places of public accommodation and financial matters such as getting a mortgage. Again only the stupidest people don't know that.

What is "making a show" of being gay mean? Being seen with your partner? Posting you wedding pictures on social media or putting it on your desk? Brining your partner to an office party. You can do all of that without fear of reprisals. Gays STILL cannot. And your remarks about Democrats are over the top bizarre

That's because homosexuality, even if shared by a significant number of people in a society, is a perversion, an aberration, a disorder needing analysis and (hopefully effective) treatment, not to be dismissed as a harmless natural choice. That we are choosing the latter is both an admission of defeat to liberal pressures and the beginnings of the decay of our society.

Why do you come on here with these disingenuous arguments?! Show me religious discrimination------ how does anyone know my religion UNLESS I MAKE A POINT OF IT? Wearing a hijab? Muslims have more protections than regular people! And if that's not enough, TAKE THE DAMN THING OFF! No one needs to wear a piece of apparel to practice their religion.

Show me racial discrimination?! Show me who is discriminated because they are Black? There may still be some personal prejudices floating around----- mostly by Blacks against whites, but discriminate professionally in the workforce will get your ass canned. Blacks again, another protected, privileged group. The most discriminated group these days are WHITES. People flagrantly go around speaking of "White Privilege" as if it were as clear and certain a scourge of society as The Plague.
Thank you for clearly admitting that you have your head so far up that smelly place where the sum don't shine as to believe they the only people who are victims of discrimination are the ones who somehow ask for it and therefore to blame. You poor delusional "victim" What a fucking pathetic joke.

The only smelly thing around here is your reflection in the mirror. I LIKE women. A LOT. I know where to put my thing where it belongs.

Bottom line, We should have kissed America as the land of the free goodbye at the passage of the Civil Rights Act, which forced associations against the will of its citizens.

Do you feel the same way about laws that prohibit religious and racial discrimination?

Why do you come on here with these disingenuous arguments?! Show me religious discrimination------ how does anyone know my religion UNLESS I MAKE A POINT OF IT? Wearing a hijab? Muslims have more protections than regular people! And if that's not enough, TAKE THE DAMN THING OFF! No one needs to wear a piece of apparel to practice their religion.

Show me racial discrimination?! Show me who is discriminated because they are Black? There may still be some personal prejudices floating around----- mostly by Blacks against whites, but discriminate professionally in the workforce will get your ass canned. Blacks again, another protected, privileged group. The most discriminated group these days are WHITES. People flagrantly go around speaking of "White Privilege" as if it were as clear and certain a scourge of society as The Plague.

Now gay rights? Bad idea! How do you know my sexual orientation walking around on the street UNLESS I MAKE A SHOWCASE OF IT? Keep it to yourself and no one knows much less can "discriminate" against you. Again, such crap it ALREADY against the law.

The House Democrats: almost a year since they took control and this is the FIRST thing they've produced, to take a minor minority of misfits and freaks and elevate them to a protected status and we all know FOR ONE REASON ALONE: TO USE LGBTQ PEOPLE TO GARNER THEIR VOTES.

The democrats don't give a SHIT about you other than the lever you will pull for them.

Democrats cannot get the vote of normal everyday Americans so they play favor to every fringe group they can find, then hope they can fill the rest in with fraudulent votes and illegals.
If you have bias against anybody, you justify the bias against you.

KEEP THAT IN MIND with your last 99 biased Trump-bashing threads. That YOU of all people should lecture ANYBODY on bias takes the cake.

Just think, These are not equal rights.

These are special rights that destroy equal rights.

Bottom line, We should have kissed America as the land of the free goodbye at the passage of the Civil Rights Act, which forced associations against the will of its citizens.

You should know by now MAGA that everything the government does at least from liberal standpoints is always the exact OPPOSITE of its stated intent. So when they pass a bill called "Civil Rights" you know the real aim is to harm the majority in order to artificially jack up an undeserving minority.

Thank you for clearly admitting that you have your head so far up that smelly place where the sum don't shine as to believe they the only people who are victims of discrimination are the ones who somehow ask for it and therefore to blame. You poor delusional "victim" What a fucking pathetic joke.

The only smelly thing around here is your reflection in the mirror. I LIKE women. A LOT. I know where to put my thing where it belongs.

So you are a male slut too.

jussie-smollett.jpg

Equal rights for all?

How horrible!

I'm curious, why do you call them names? Did they turn you gay? Did they get you fired from your job, or stop you from going to the beach on the weekend? What did they do to you?
He misses the days in High School when he could beat up gays

Forum List

Back