Outrageous: McDonald's Hires Foreign H-1Bs---Fires 70 White-Collar Accounting Staff

So...........you are for H1B Visas. You are for depressing wages.
okay? i dont agree with that? but thats a very mild threat

Are you kidding me? Just what the hell do you think we have been dealing with?
in regards to what?

Just IT, STEM, manufacturing jobs and nursing. Where have you been?
what do immigrants have to do with that?

You know exactly what. This little game of making all immigration all about racism ensures you don't have to do shit. Now you know why the Democrats are considered pieces of shit.

okay? i dont agree with that? but thats a very mild threat

in regards to what?

You know exactly what. This little game of making all immigration all about racism ensures you don't have to do shit. Now you know why the Democrats are considered pieces of shit.
I dont see immigration as a problem.

in regards to what?

Now you know why the Democrats are considered pieces of shit.

We have learned our lesson about trying to be fair with these exploitative foreigners who merely want to exploit our free society and rip the rest of us off.

To do that we have to get rid of their enablers and vote out all the politicians like Ryan who make their political fortune from selling out Americans.

in regards to what?

because theyre not racists like you?

We have learned our lesson about trying to be fair with these exploitative foreigners who merely want to exploit our free society and rip the rest of us off.

To do that we have to get rid of their enablers and vote out all the politicians like Ryan who make their political fortune from selling out Americans.
exploitative foreigners? just go back to saying coloreds

We can't do that until we stop allowing people to reframe the argument.

Because you refuse to deal with the actual issues.

what argument? you have no argument except "blame the foreigners" do you think thats a new trick?

your issues are imaginary and in your head, completely based on your own paranoid fantasies

As for the ridiculous 'talking point' about how we're all supposed to 'train ourselves for those jobs of the future n stuff', just Google up Norman Matloff; he's been documenting the 'skilled labor shortage' myth re software programmers and the like since the mid-1980's, unless Google and the other monopolies who benefit from the H1-B corporate welfare program have purged all his work from their search engines

what argument? you have no argument except "blame the foreigners" do you think thats a new trick?

You cannot outsource jobs, move corporations overseas and have the level of immigration (legal and illegal) that we have had. You cannot just have it all.

your issues are imaginary and in your head, completely based on your own paranoid fantasies

You cannot outsource jobs, move corporations overseas and have the level of immigration (legal and illegal) that we have had. You cannot just have it all.
what does outsourcing have to do with immigration? already moving the goal posts I see, lazy just lazy

no why? is because theyre not racists?

what does outsourcing have to do with immigration? already moving the goal posts I see, lazy just lazy

There is no moving goal posts. There is only you in your make believe world.

Aren't they?

There is no moving goal posts. There is only you in your make believe world.
are we talking immigration or outsourcing? those are two different things

Aren't they?
if they were you probably would be one

Forum List

Back