Outrageous: Sasha And Malia Obama Wear $20,000 Dresses To State Dinner Paid For By You, The Taxpayer

There have only been 44 presidents. If there had been 100,000 presidents, 10,000 of them would have been shot on the job.

What profession is that dangerous?
I see that your reality distortion field is still in EXCELLENT working condition. LOL, Apparently in your warped plane of existence the facts surrounding the safety, health and protection of the President of the United States have not been altered one bit since George Washington took office.

Now please stop abusing your right to be a complete fucking moron, you're making all the other complete fucking morons jealous.

Well maybe not discount rack, but the Obama girls should look for something on sale don't you think? Maybe something discontinued from last year
No, I think if you guys are gonna claim that Obama paid for this they can go to Neiman -Markus. I'm worth roughly $1 million. I can't afford their stuff. Used to be able.
I have a pair of $300 pants from when I could, but they don't fit anymore.

Sasha and Malia Obama last week attended their first White House State Dinner with their parents, President Barack and First Lady Michelle Obama,to honor Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

While the First Lady wore a custom Jason Wu gown, the girls opted for age-appropriate Naeem Khan dresses.

They looked stunning in the dresses loaned to them —key word “loaned”— but somehow naysayers found a problem. The “issue” concerns the fact that their embroidered appliqué gowns cost an estimated $20,000 apiece.

Would you be outraged if someone "loaned" the girls a $20,000 car?
Once again, you guys have been telling me that Obama bought the dresses with his own money. Now you're admitting that he didn't. Yet you think your original argument holds water.

It does not.

Why the fuck do you care?

The girls looked absolutely beautiful

He's jealous because in his country, the women are depressingly skanky.
Yep......America is full of skanks.

These type girls aren't royalty despite thinking they are. We are being fleeced in the pocketbooks to support their delusions of grandeur.

Sasha and Malia Wore $20,000 Dresses to State Dinner Paid for by US Taxpayers - The Gateway Pundit
========
The DESIGNERS loan them dresses like that to get the publicity. You can bet your next welfare check that the taxpayers didn't pay for the dresses.

And if Obama did, what business is it of yours how he spends his money?
Honesty for once.

However, when he's not spending his own money, but spending OUR money instead, I have every right to say something.
========
True but you have NO EVIDENCE that they spent taxpayer money on the dresses.

Well maybe not discount rack, but the Obama girls should look for something on sale don't you think? Maybe something discontinued from last year
No, I think if you guys are gonna claim that Obama paid for this they can go to Neiman -Markus. I'm worth roughly $1 million. I can't afford their stuff. Used to be able.

Sasha and Malia Obama last week attended their first White House State Dinner with their parents, President Barack and First Lady Michelle Obama,to honor Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

While the First Lady wore a custom Jason Wu gown, the girls opted for age-appropriate Naeem Khan dresses.

They looked stunning in the dresses loaned to them —key word “loaned”— but somehow naysayers found a problem. The “issue” concerns the fact that their embroidered appliqué gowns cost an estimated $20,000 apiece.

Once again, you guys have been telling me that Obama bought the dresses with his own money. Now you're admitting that he didn't. Yet you think your original argument holds water.

It does not.

Deflection duly noted.

You failed to answer the question....didn't cost you a nickel
WTF do you care?

Is it just that you are such an asshole?

Classy

83576ed564f9cbb1_1-bcuMVicqoZJsfTttvWriogT5aRXd.xxxlarge.jpg

There have only been 44 presidents. If there had been 100,000 presidents, 10,000 of them would have been shot on the job.

I see that your reality distortion field is still in EXCELLENT working condition. LOL, Apparently in your warped plane of existence the facts surrounding the safety, health and protection of the President of the United States have not been altered one bit since George Washington took office.

Now please stop abusing your right to be a complete fucking moron, you're making all the other complete fucking morons jealous.

The security measures prove how dangerous the job is. We give CANDIDATES security, for chrissakes.

It's riskier to be president than to be an astronaut.

These type girls aren't royalty despite thinking they are. We are being fleeced in the pocketbooks to support their delusions of grandeur.

Sasha and Malia Wore $20,000 Dresses to State Dinner Paid for by US Taxpayers - The Gateway Pundit
========
The DESIGNERS loan them dresses like that to get the publicity. You can bet your next welfare check that the taxpayers didn't pay for the dresses.

And if Obama did, what business is it of yours how he spends his money?
Honesty for once.

However, when he's not spending his own money, but spending OUR money instead, I have every right to say something.
========
True but you have NO EVIDENCE that they spent taxpayer money on the dresses.
True. But then you have no proof that it wasn't. So we can agree to disagree.

If the dresses were on loan from fashion designers, that makes more sense than Obama paying for them.....which is what these turd-nuggets have been claiming all morning.

The security measures prove how dangerous the job is. We give CANDIDATES security, for chrissakes.

Bullshit.

Spaceshuttle Columbia literally blew that false claim all to Hell.

You'd rather they not attend state dinners or you'd rather they attend in rags?

they're black. he'd rather not be in the white house.

I'm pretty sure the wacko didn't much care about what the bush girls' clothing cost

I don't know about the budget for the first family's clothes. I'm pretty sure they pay a lot of their own expenses after a point.

Last edited:

It does not.

Deflection duly noted.

WTF do you care?

Nope, because of previous claims by you, and others were false. I simply was smart enough to call bullshit.

It does not.

Deflection duly noted.

WTF do you care?

Nope, because of previous claims by you, and others were false. I simply was smart enough to call bullshit.

so sayeth one of the most Obama-deranged lying loons on the board. :cuckoo:

Sasha and Malia Obama were representing our country and I thought they looked spectacular

It does not.

Deflection duly noted.

WTF do you care?

Show where I made a false claim

Yeah because THEY WORK dumbass ...apparently you can't read though since I already gave you a link to the 10 most dangerous occupations in the U.S. and to the surprise of no one (except apparently YOU) being President wasn't on the list.

LOL! and the hits just keep on comin', apparently the depths of your vapidity has no bottom......

"Yes Mr. President you're in danger here under our constant care and protection, so we've decided to strap you to tons of explosives and launch you into orbit to keep you safe, don't worry about the whole vacuum of space, weightlessness and radiation thing, trust us, it's really safer up there." :rolleyes:

Bullshit.

Spaceshuttle Columbia literally blew that false claim all to Hell.

There have been 560 US astronauts, 17 have been killed

A death rate of 3%

List of astronauts by name - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah because THEY WORK dumbass ...apparently you can't read though since I already gave you a link to the 10 most dangerous occupations in the U.S. and to the surprise of no one (except apparently YOU) being President wasn't on the list.

LOL! and the hits just keep on comin', apparently the depths of your vapidity has no bottom......

"Yes Mr. President you're in danger here under our constant care and protection, so we've decided to strap you to tons of explosives and launch you into orbit to keep you safe, don't worry about the whole vacuum of space, weightlessness and radiation thing, trust us, it's really safer up there." :rolleyes:

You haven't named a more dangerous job.

355 flew on the space shuttle. 14 were killed.

The most dangerous job on your list was lumberjack with a death rate of 1%
Astronauts have a death rate of 3%
The presidency has a death rate of 9%

Not even close

Forum List

Back