Outrageous & Sickening: Gay Veterans Allowed To March In Boston's St. Patrick's Day Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus H Christ. I have seen gays here in Denver parading around in manikins and feeling each other up during MLK or whatever generic parades. I never seen straights showing off and making heterosexuality an issue, sex isn't an issue at most any parade I have ever been to. Only Gays do this, and it's not working. It's offending and antagonizing.
Only Trump grabs people by the pussy and brings them to orgasm! How do you think Trump allegedly won the election???

[@RASTAMEN can you please add one more line that relates your comparison with Trump back to the topic of gays. Or it looks like trolling and derailing off topic. Add it here, then I'll delete this note]

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how much money Soros allocated to the Parade Board. Anybody knows?

He's probably a paedophile himself, his type usually are.
Jewish overlords are "paedophiles"?
Why are you derailing the topic with bringing in jews? Nobody mentioned anything about jews the topic is faggots in St. Patrick Day Parade. Pay attention.
Do we have any Trump University graduates who are from the red states or rush belt Amerika????

Are you in the correct thread darling? You seem a bit confused as to what the OP topic of the thread is.

The Homomafia obviously controls the Vatican and the parades now. They have to promote sodomy and unnatural, vile, dehumanizing behaviors to the little children to normalize their perversions and make Satanism “good”. This is a perfect example. My advice to the heterosexual tourists, residents, and their children in Boston......stay away from the bathrooms during the parade!

www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/gay-veterans-march-in-boston-st-patricks-parade/

Just curious Steve.. if one of those gay vets tried to save you from gun fire in a war would you let them help you?
No, I would not submit to Satan's disciples for help.

I wonder how much money Soros allocated to the Parade Board. Anybody knows?

Why are you derailing the topic with bringing in jews? Nobody mentioned anything about jews the topic is faggots in St. Patrick Day Parade. Pay attention.
Do we have any Trump University graduates who are from the red states or rush belt Amerika????
Huh? :wtf:

Jesus H Christ. I have seen gays here in Denver parading around in manikins and feeling each other up during MLK or whatever generic parades. I never seen straights showing off and making heterosexuality an issue, sex isn't an issue at most any parade I have ever been to. Only Gays do this, and it's not working. It's offending and antagonizing.
Only Trump grabs people by the pussy and brings them to orgasm! How do you think Trump allegedly won the election???
Good question. What does this have to do with the topic?

Nobody voted for TRUMP because he was typical heterosexual male chauvinist. I voted for the man, I really wish we had better choices. Everyone in America has always had the same rights, sexuality is NEVER mentioned in the Constitution, wisely I think. It's a subjective issue, after all.

Last edited:
Gay people according to conservative logic or lack there of are sexual deviants correct? Well Trump is a sexual deviant as well, yet red state Amerika voted for Trump in droves.

Gay people according to conservative logic or lack there of are sexual deviants correct? Well Trump is a sexual deviant as well, yet red state Amerika voted for Trump in droves.
This thread is not about Trump nor it is about the elections. Why don't you start a thread about your diatribe?

Are ou in the correct thread darling? You seem a bit confused as to what the OP topic of the thread is.
Are we not talking about Parades???? Red State conservatives "Love" parades......Trump Univeristy was a parade, hence the university attracted a lot of conservatives.

The thread is about LGBTQ stuff.

You are being rather contradictory here. As well as self righteous and judgmental. I am an atheist, not some rightist religious nut. Everyone in the US has the same rights. But it seems inclusiveness means being an credulous fool that will accept anything anyone wants to throw out there. I just can't accept homosexuality as anything more than broken sexuality. I don't want to hurt homosexuals, I just don't accept them as a alternate to heterosexuality. Sorry. And since this is STILL a democracy, I am just putting that out here while I can, before I get banned.

Last edited:
This should be posted in the Closet Events forum, where the OP can scream about his 'yeah, we all know you are by now' homosexuality until he comes to grips with it.
What? Come to grips with the fact gay rights are a totally FAUX issue, everyone has the same basic rights. Other than Mardi Gras parades, I have never seen anyone make sexuality an issue. There is a time and a place for everything.

Wasn't talking to you. Speak when spoken to.
Well, I was talking to YOU, big boy. You want to hurt me and call me names? Bitch, and dominate because you are the alpha male? Give it up already.

Try to concentrate on the topic.

This should be posted in the Closet Events forum, where the OP can scream about his 'yeah, we all know you are by now' homosexuality until he comes to grips with it.
What? Come to grips with the fact gay rights are a totally FAUX issue, everyone has the same basic rights. Other than Mardi Gras parades, I have never seen anyone make sexuality an issue. There is a time and a place for everything.

Wasn't talking to you. Speak when spoken to.
Well, I was talking to YOU, big boy. You want to hurt me and call me names? Bitch, and dominate because you are the alpha male? Give it up already.

Try to concentrate on the topic.
Rather. Let's do that, shan't we?

Last edited:
I'd say no on both counts .
1. Gays are not the problem, but imposing the LGBT "beliefs" on others crosses the line . Govt should not endorse subjective "beliefs" against the will or beliefs of others with equal rights to believe as they choose.
That's what is going wrong with trying to "impose" LGBT agenda beliefs or creed "through GOVT" when this is a private personal Choice of Beliefs.

2. As for Trump, I get your point that his sexually charged comments and attitude also spark public outrage as inappropriate immoral and offensive. But it is equally wrong, not right, to confuse someone's individual personality or choice of behavior with the effect on public policy which is separate and does involve govt.

It's not because ppl are gay per se which is their private business, but that gay marriage and gays in military involve personal opinions and choices of *other people* that govt cannot force to change their BELIEFS.

If Trump's outrageous behavior or comments in private don't affect the CONTENT in public policy, that can't be compared to changes in marriage or military policy, or parades on public streets and property that aren't in private but in public.

3. Another point I think you are trying to make: if conservatives can forgive Trump and not reject him for his flaws, why can't more conservatives get over the gay issues instead of rejecting gays per se. Is that what you are trying to say?

If so, how would a change in attitude toward gays change the approach to policy issues of gay parades, gay marriage etc. What difference will it make if you did change their minds? Can you relate this back to the topic? Thanks RASTAMEN

Last edited:
These men want to make a statement. They are gay before patriot.
yet they did something you never did....join the military.....

So? Now they want to tantrum and browbeat others into celebrating their perversion. It begs the question of why were they in the military to begin with.
Lot of guys in the showers there.

"Lot of guys in the showers there."

Where? Directions please....I....am....so....heading....there....wherever it is :smoke:

These men want to make a statement. They are gay before patriot.
yet they did something you never did....join the military.....

So? Now they want to tantrum and browbeat others into celebrating their perversion. It begs the question of why were they in the military to begin with.
Lot of guys in the showers there.

"Lot of guys in the showers there."

Where? Directions please....I....am....so....heading....there....wherever it is :smoke:
:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back