Outrageous & Sickening: Gay Veterans Allowed To March In Boston's St. Patrick's Day Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
These men want to make a statement. They are gay before patriot.

Straight people don't feel the need to announce they are Straight every five minutes, so I don't see why LGBTQ have to flaunt that they are LGBTQ every five minutes, they are NOT special, there is NOTHING special about them.

Keep trying to tell you people, you attempt to oppress a people and eventually you only make them stronger.
What the he'll are you talking about? Queers, most of them want you to know they are queer, and will go out of their way. To let you know. Why?

The Homomafia obviously controls the Vatican and the parades now. They have to promote sodomy and unnatural, vile, dehumanizing behaviors to the little children to normalize their perversions and make Satanism “good”. This is a perfect example. My advice to the heterosexual tourists, residents, and their children in Boston......stay away from the bathrooms during the parade!

www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/gay-veterans-march-in-boston-st-patricks-parade/
If you've ever been with a woman, you have thought about sodomy...It is normal..

Straight people don't feel the need to announce they are Straight every five minutes, so I don't see why LGBTQ have to flaunt that they are LGBTQ every five minutes, they are NOT special, there is NOTHING special about them.

Keep trying to tell you people, you attempt to oppress a people and eventually you only make them stronger.
What the he'll are you talking about? Queers, most of them want you to know they are queer, and will go out of their way. To let you know. Why?
Hmmm, I've seen straights advertising also..

Lol, yes you do.

Lol, yes you do.
Why sit on the sidelines and do without?

Mardi Gras in New Orleans

1424219959_chelsea-handler-twitter-zoom.jpg

Jake you are an old man, Leftists like you will be dead within 15 years and the LGBTQ Crowd will also fall away because they cannot breed, any gays in 20 years will be decent people like gay friends of mine are, I only know a few gays but they do not parade around in public like degenerate filth and they do not feel the need to announce to people that they're gay.

This is so hilarious, on so many levels!
Lucy is impressed with the "degenerate filthy" straights in the above picture. I am in great health and will out live many of the much younger hard drinking hard smoking hard banging redneckville genxrs on this board.

What Lucy's generation doesn't quite get, yet, is that before we baby boomers pass on, we will have burned up most of their petroleum reserves cruising around the hamburger stand, and have also spent all of their social security money!!!!

Jake you are an old man, Leftists like you will be dead within 15 years and the LGBTQ Crowd will also fall away because they cannot breed, any gays in 20 years will be decent people like gay friends of mine are, I only know a few gays but they do not parade around in public like degenerate filth and they do not feel the need to announce to people that they're gay.

Lucy is impressed with the "degenerate filthy" straights in the above picture. I am in great health and will out live many of the much younger hard drinking hard smoking hard banging redneckville genxrs on this board.

What Lucy's generation doesn't quite get, yet, is that before we baby boomers pass on, we will have burned up most of their petroleum reserves cruising around the hamburger stand, and have also spent all of their social security money!!!!
Every last dime of it!!! Boooo-yah.

Somebody has to...

Most gay Military Officers are conservative with their lifestyle and will not act like it is some Castro District Parade in the Bay...

So the OP'er is being his typical ass about something that has nothing to do with him.

If they are good enough to serve and die for this country then let them March in the parade, and if those like the OP'er object, well tough!

The Homomafia obviously controls the Vatican and the parades now. They have to promote sodomy and unnatural, vile, dehumanizing behaviors to the little children to normalize their perversions and make Satanism “good”. This is a perfect example. My advice to the heterosexual tourists, residents, and their children in Boston......stay away from the bathrooms during the parade!

If you've ever been with a woman, you have thought about sodomy...It is normal..

"you have thought about sodomy...It is normal.."

Why do you consider that normal? Also any woman who lets a man shaft her up the buttocks has no self-respect she is only doing that to keep the man. It is a completely abnormal happening, not to say degrading to the woman.

Women from Polite Society do not allow ourselves to be humiliated in such a way. If a man wants that sort of thing, he'd have to indulge in it with a common prostitute, who by the the nature of their um profession, for the right price will allow a man to do anything to her, even perhaps half murder her.

Men who want anal sex with a woman must be half faggots themselves, they are attracted to the anus, normal men want to put their dick into a vagina NOT into an anus.

Why do you consider that normal? Also any woman who lets a man shaft her up the buttocks has no self-respect she is only doing that to keep the man. It is a completely abnormal happening, not to say degrading to the woman.

Women from Polite Society do not allow ourselves to be humiliated in such a way. If a man wants that sort of thing, he'd have to indulge in it with a common prostitute, who by the the nature of their um profession, for the right price will allow a man to do anything to her, even perhaps half murder her.
oral is sodomy also.....Ghee you have a one track mind..

"and have also spent all of their social security money!!!!"

Sorry darling I'm Independently Wealthy, I and everybody in my family can fully withstand Western Civilisations Baby Boomers destroying their own grandchildrens future, however we are like Gold, we are durable from one generation to the next.

If the Baby Boomers grandchildren are Leftists, well, they can wither on the vine.

We will take care of our own, like we've always taken care of our own.

Sorry darling I'm Independently Wealthy, I and everybody in my family can fully withstand Western Civilisations Baby Boomers destroying their own grandchildrens future, however we are like Gold, we are durable from one generation to the next.

If the Baby Boomers grandchildren are Leftists, well, they can wither on the vine.

Try to decide which nationality you are..

She is a proud resident of La La Land.

oral is sodomy also.....Ghee you have a one track mind..

Oral is generally not considered sodomy, sodomy is generally considered anal, if someone refers to sodomy most people don't automatically think of oral.

Of course I have a one track mind, most women do.

Many young folks live in fantasyland, it helps them cope with what is not..

I know my nationality and I am referring to Western Civilisation Baby Boomers, European's aged 55 and over are just as selfish as any other and just as misguided.

No that's you Jake, a straight male who goes to Gay Pride parades, why a straight male has so much interest in looking at gay men parading around half naked is interesting.

I am now at this time in the thread with two Prize Trolls, both back from recent vacations.

Many young folks live in fantasyland, it helps them cope with what is not..

That would be the Leftist one's, that's because they have been brainwashed to hate themselves and feel guilty about everything, it would be better if they put themselves out of their misery and just killed themselves.

It's the parents fault, they took too many drugs and absorbed all that idiocy about the Guilt Complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back