🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Outrageous & Sickening: Gay Veterans Allowed To March In Boston's St. Patrick's Day Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is also amusing when we are told that Austrian patriots claim the high moral ground over Americans!

Then, again, there may be some truth to that. My stepfather shot two ar three of them back in the 1940's. But, he was pretty much forced into doing it. Nothing personal, you understand.

Nothing personal, but members of my family killed many Americans and English, although before all of that we had always had some American and English friends and after that we still had, that's what happens in a war you end up having to pointlessly kill each other.

If we go back to the 1920s many members of my family killed very, very many filthy Marxists, killed the filth on the streets where they stood and were congratulated and honoured for doing so in the next decade.

The Americans and the English don't know about Communism because they haven't seen Communism, they didn't see the Marxists in action, they just heard about them and read about them.

By golly, I think I have been promoted! As an American baby Boomer, I still rank higher than a dirty commie to Lucy!
I missed the dirty cutoff by 4 years..

Well, you can still make Lucy list of degenerate columnists, if you can find a willing partner!
Maybe I can get my kids to pay my mortgage?

"Haven't seen communism"? Say wha?

The Americans and the English have not seen Communism in action, I am refering to the Americans and the English pre-1934, any that saw Communism in action after that, a great many supported it as illustrated by so many going and joining the International Brigades with Communist International and fighting and dying in the Spanish Civil War.

It is also amusing when we are told that Austrian patriots claim the high moral ground over Americans!

Then, again, there may be some truth to that. My stepfather shot two ar three of them back in the 1940's. But, he was pretty much forced into doing it. Nothing personal, you understand.

Nothing personal, but members of my family killed many Americans and English, although before all of that we had always had some American and English friends and after that we still had, that's what happens in a war you end up having to pointlessly kill each other.

If we go back to the 1920s many members of my family killed very, very many filthy Marxists, killed the filth on the streets where they stood and were congratulated and honoured for doing so in the next decade.

The Americans and the English don't know about Communism because they haven't seen Communism, they didn't see the Marxists in action, they just heard about them and read about them.

By golly, I think I have been promoted! As an American baby Boomer, I still rank higher than a dirty commie to Lucy!

Of course anyone ranks higher than a filthy Communist.

Of course anyone ranks higher than a filthy Communist.

Would that be defined as a group of people who share everything as needed, and contribute as able?

I hope not, because I always though that Jesus and his disciples meant well......

It's a shame that all the left posters in this thread have been seduced by Satan in their support of homosexuality. They truly need God in their hearts and souls.

It's a shame that all the left posters in this thread have been seduced by Satan in their support of homosexuality. They truly need God in their hearts and souls.
Yeah, the God that told people it's okay to kill people that are different..

The Americans and the English have not seen Communism in action, I am refering to the Americans and the English pre-1934, any that saw Communism in action after that, a great many supported it as illustrated by so many going and joining the International Brigades with Communist International and fighting and dying in the Spanish Civil War.

I'm still not clear on what you're saying here. No bullshit, just seeking clarification.

I'm still not clear on what you're saying here. No bullshit, just seeking clarification.
We don't understand what she has never been through..

Holy crap, we get it - you're gay - move on, no one cares. The horse is dead.

Speak for yourself! I have been through what Lucy has been through, which she missed out on because it was before her time, and which she is aware of other people going through, and it was much worse than it was later before the clean communists were driven off, and the gay veterans took over....or something like that...I think....

A very dear English friend of my family pre-Second War was Robert Byron, no relation to Lord Byron, but they bonded over a shared love of art and also Philhellenism and Neoclassical architecture.

I add they never discussed politics, Robert was sort of a Classic Liberal and my family have always been on the Right.

Robert himself was homosexual, not that anyone bothered about LGBTQ stuff in those days, many people had gay friends. Anyhow Robert also wrote one of the great and absolutely genius travel books "The Road To Oxiana", which I have read many times and never get tired of reading it again.

The Road to Oxiana - Wikipedia

He was killed aged 35 years old in 1941 when the ship he was on was torpedoed by U-97. This uncomfortable happening wasn't even discussed by Robert's family and members of my family until about 1960, it was ignored from both sides, this added to the whole general surreal atmosphere.

Speak for yourself! I have been through what Lucy has been through, which she missed out on because it was before her time, and which she is aware of other people going through, and it was much worse than it was later before the clean communists were driven off, and the gay veterans took over....or something like that...I think....
I had to do "duck and cover" drills in school...

We were so poor that we couldn't afford ducks, so we had to "Chicken and cover".

We were so poor that we couldn't afford ducks, so we had to "Chicken and cover".
Same effect, a fowl dinner..But no gheyness in a parade..

Try to decide which nationality you are..
She is a proud resident of La La Land.
Many young folks live in fantasyland, it helps them cope with what is not..

That would be the Leftist one's, that's because they have been brainwashed to hate themselves and feel guilty about everything, it would be better if they put themselves out of their misery and just killed themselves.

It's the parents fault, they took too many drugs and absorbed all that idiocy about the Guilt Complex.
And again with the thoughts of death...Just because someone maybe ghey..

No that was about young Leftists and not about gays. The SJWs are full of self hate, what is the point of them living, their lives are just one big misery of hating themselves and feeling guilty for everything, nobody can be happy living in that situation.
Your lack of personal happiness evidences itself in the above comment. I suggest politely you need to be concerned with where you are at before worrying about others.

I thought I was clear on the point I was making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back