Outrageous & Sickening: Gay Veterans Allowed To March In Boston's St. Patrick's Day Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Lucy's generation doesn't quite get, yet, is that before we baby boomers pass on, we will have burned up most of their petroleum reserves cruising around the hamburger stand, and have also spent all of their social security money!!!!

"and have also spent all of their social security money!!!!"

Sorry darling I'm Independently Wealthy, I and everybody in my family can fully withstand Western Civilisations Baby Boomers destroying their own grandchildrens future, however we are like Gold, we are durable from one generation to the next.

If the Baby Boomers grandchildren are Leftists, well, they can wither on the vine.

We will take care of our own, like we've always taken care of our own.
Try to decide which nationality you are..
She is a proud resident of La La Land.
Many young folks live in fantasyland, it helps them cope with what is not..

That would be the Leftist one's, that's because they have been brainwashed to hate themselves and feel guilty about everything, it would be better if they put themselves out of their misery and just killed themselves.

It's the parents fault, they took too many drugs and absorbed all that idiocy about the Guilt Complex.
And again with the thoughts of death...Just because someone maybe ghey..

These men want to make a statement. They are gay before patriot.

Straight people don't feel the need to announce they are Straight every five minutes, so I don't see why LGBTQ have to flaunt that they are LGBTQ every five minutes, they are NOT special, there is NOTHING special about them.

Keep trying to tell you people, you attempt to oppress a people and eventually you only make them stronger.
What the he'll are you talking about? Queers, most of them want you to know they are queer, and will go out of their way. To let you know. Why?
Hmmm, I've seen straights advertising also..
Lol, yes you do.

Jake and Moonglow have probably had their share of dicks in their mouths, it's why that type are so fanatically in support of the gay men in general.

Most Hetero men don't obsess about the Gay Agenda, it's not what Alpha Males do.

Straight people don't feel the need to announce they are Straight every five minutes, so I don't see why LGBTQ have to flaunt that they are LGBTQ every five minutes, they are NOT special, there is NOTHING special about them.

Keep trying to tell you people, you attempt to oppress a people and eventually you only make them stronger.
What the he'll are you talking about? Queers, most of them want you to know they are queer, and will go out of their way. To let you know. Why?
Lol, yes you do.

Jake and Moonglow have probably had their share of dicks in their mouths, it's why that type are so fanatically in support of the gay men in general.

Most Hetero men don't obsess about the Gay Agenda, it's not what Alpha Males do.
Most normal people don't think about death so much..Especially someone they don't agree with..

"and have also spent all of their social security money!!!!"

Sorry darling I'm Independently Wealthy, I and everybody in my family can fully withstand Western Civilisations Baby Boomers destroying their own grandchildrens future, however we are like Gold, we are durable from one generation to the next.

If the Baby Boomers grandchildren are Leftists, well, they can wither on the vine.

We will take care of our own, like we've always taken care of our own.
Try to decide which nationality you are..
She is a proud resident of La La Land.
Many young folks live in fantasyland, it helps them cope with what is not..

That would be the Leftist one's, that's because they have been brainwashed to hate themselves and feel guilty about everything, it would be better if they put themselves out of their misery and just killed themselves.

It's the parents fault, they took too many drugs and absorbed all that idiocy about the Guilt Complex.
And again with the thoughts of death...Just because someone maybe ghey..

No that was about young Leftists and not about gays. The SJWs are full of self hate, what is the point of them living, their lives are just one big misery of hating themselves and feeling guilty for everything, nobody can be happy living in that situation.

Lol, yes you do.

Most normal people don't think about death so much..Especially someone they don't agree with..

I don't think about death that often, but it is something that will get us all.

It is also amusing when we are told that Austrian patriots claim the high moral ground over Americans!

Then, again, there may be some truth to that. My stepfather shot two ar three of them back in the 1940's. But, he was pretty much forced into doing it. Nothing personal, you understand.

The Homomafia obviously controls the Vatican and the parades now. They have to promote sodomy and unnatural, vile, dehumanizing behaviors to the little children to normalize their perversions and make Satanism “good”. This is a perfect example. My advice to the heterosexual tourists, residents, and their children in Boston......stay away from the bathrooms during the parade!

www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/gay-veterans-march-in-boston-st-patricks-parade/
If you've ever been with a woman, you have thought about sodomy...It is normal..

"you have thought about sodomy...It is normal.."

Why do you consider that normal? Also any woman who lets a man shaft her up the buttocks has no self-respect she is only doing that to keep the man. It is a completely abnormal happening, not to say degrading to the woman.

Women from Polite Society do not allow ourselves to be humiliated in such a way. If a man wants that sort of thing, he'd have to indulge in it with a common prostitute, who by the the nature of their um profession, for the right price will allow a man to do anything to her, even perhaps half murder her.

Men who want anal sex with a woman must be half faggots themselves, they are attracted to the anus, normal men want to put their dick into a vagina NOT into an anus.

As a student of the english language and a sexual adventurer, let me point out a few problems with your post.

First of all, "Sodomy" is not just about anal sex. Oral sex is also sodomy.

But if you do not want anal sex, so be it. But if you are claiming that those who do are only from the lower classes, you are absolutely wrong. There are plenty of women in the upper reaches of society who enjoy it. As for "Polite Society" women, they may show one face to the world, but they very often show another behind closed doors. Many women thoroughly enjoy it and have numerous orgasms during it.

And men who want anal sex are often simply looking for new experiences with their partners. It is not about wanting men. It is also not and Either/Or situation. I have never been with a man. I have nothing against it. It just holds no attraction for me. And the orifice in question is small. To claim that makes some a "half faggot" is laughable.

The Homomafia obviously controls the Vatican and the parades now. They have to promote sodomy and unnatural, vile, dehumanizing behaviors to the little children to normalize their perversions and make Satanism “good”. This is a perfect example. My advice to the heterosexual tourists, residents, and their children in Boston......stay away from the bathrooms during the parade!

www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/gay-veterans-march-in-boston-st-patricks-parade/
If you've ever been with a woman, you have thought about sodomy...It is normal..

"you have thought about sodomy...It is normal.."

Why do you consider that normal? Also any woman who lets a man shaft her up the buttocks has no self-respect she is only doing that to keep the man. It is a completely abnormal happening, not to say degrading to the woman.

Women from Polite Society do not allow ourselves to be humiliated in such a way. If a man wants that sort of thing, he'd have to indulge in it with a common prostitute, who by the the nature of their um profession, for the right price will allow a man to do anything to her, even perhaps half murder her.
oral is sodomy also.....Ghee you have a one track mind..

Oral is generally not considered sodomy, sodomy is generally considered anal, if someone refers to sodomy most people don't automatically think of oral.

Of course I have a one track mind, most women do.

You may not consider sodomy to include oral. But the definition of the word includes both. And many people know this.

Lol, yes you do.

This idea that anyone who supports equality for homosexuals is automatically gay is ridiculous.

Were all the people who supported the Civil Rights movement black?

It is also amusing when we are told that Austrian patriots claim the high moral ground over Americans!

Then, again, there may be some truth to that. My stepfather shot two ar three of them back in the 1940's. But, he was pretty much forced into doing it. Nothing personal, you understand.

Nothing personal, but members of my family killed many Americans and English, although before all of that we had always had some American and English friends and after that we still had, that's what happens in a war you end up having to pointlessly kill each other.

If we go back to the 1920s many members of my family killed very, very many filthy Marxists, killed the filth on the streets where they stood and were congratulated and honoured for doing so in the next decade.

The Americans and the English don't know about Communism because they haven't seen Communism, they didn't see the Marxists in action, they just heard about them and read about them.

Lol, yes you do.

This idea that anyone who supports equality for homosexuals is automatically gay is ridiculous.

I'm not refering to supporting equality for homosexuals, I'm referring to promoting the LGBTQ Agenda, there is a difference.

At the beginning of this thread I commented that the gay veterans were still veterans and they had a right to take part in the march, but I didn't think they should be allowed to parade with the LGBTQ Flag, this was termed I supported "oppressing" them, which is ridiculous, how is it "oppressing" them by saying they have a right as gay veterans to march but they cannot carry the LGBTQ Flag?

What is that about then? Is it about them being just veterans like every other veteran or is it about promoting the LGBTQ Agenda?

Nothing personal, but members of my family killed many Americans and English, although before all of that we had always had some American and English friends and after that we still had, that's what happens in a war you end up having to pointlessly kill each other.

If we go back to the 1920s many members of my family killed very, very many filthy Marxists, killed the filth on the streets where they stood and were congratulated and honoured for doing so in the next decade.

The Americans and the English don't know about Communism because they haven't seen Communism, they didn't see the Marxists in action, they just heard about them and read about them.

By golly, I think I have been promoted! As an American baby Boomer, I still rank higher than a dirty commie to Lucy!

By golly, I think I have been promoted! As an American baby Boomer, I still rank higher than a dirty commie to Lucy!
I missed the dirty cutoff by 4 years..

Very few people in Southie give as much of a shit as this thread would suggest.

Lol, yes you do.

I'm not refering to supporting equality for homosexuals, I'm referring to promoting the LGBTQ Agenda, there is a difference.

At the beginning of this thread I commented that the gay veterans were still veterans and they had a right to take part in the march, but I didn't think they should be allowed to parade with the LGBTQ Flag, this was termed I supported "oppressing" them, which is ridiculous, how is it "oppressing" them by saying they have a right as gay veterans to march but they cannot carry the LGBTQ Flag?

What is that about then? Is it about them being just veterans like every other veteran or is it about promoting the LGBTQ Agenda?

They're here....and they're queer!!!!!

I missed the dirty cutoff by 4 years..

Well, you can still make Lucy list of degenerate columnists, if you can find a willing partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back