Outstanding! Trump Wins 60% Approval In Rural Areas Of Key States

Tonight trumps man was suppose to lose by 5 points according to the polls on the N.C. race

But trumps man won !!

Proving the polls are crooked

This proves trump is winning

Well since Trump won that state by double digits...

Hey, let's play this game.

A to Be Named ________________________ (fill in name at a later time) Democrat gets over 70% in select Urban areas in select states. Urban areas and folks are a threat to the anti-Electoral College Advocates. A to Be Named ________________________ (fill in name at a later time) Democrat will get a higher turnout among EVERONE than they did in 2016.

Doesn't mean a damned thing, rumpster.

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP

Like in 2016.

You missed the point again. It works both ways. Until November 8th, late in the day, all the polls in the world won't mean a thing since the EC isn't polled.

You are so totally correct.

And given the lack of anything that even resembles a viable candidate.....I have no concerns at all.

Just remember, in 2016, the GOP didn't have anything that resembles a viable candidate either. And they still don't. It's going to be a "Throw the crap onto the wall and see what sticks" campaign from both sides if Rump is to win. But if the Dems don't play that game and actually stick to issues and totally ignore Rump them Rump is cooked.

View attachment 278606

How can the Dems stick to the issues and ignore Trump when Trump is their only issue?

Watch Trump get torn limb to limb in the debates next fall. He won't be able to tweet his way out of the ass whippings.

Hey, let's play this game.

A to Be Named ________________________ (fill in name at a later time) Democrat gets over 70% in select Urban areas in select states. Urban areas and folks are a threat to the anti-Electoral College Advocates. A to Be Named ________________________ (fill in name at a later time) Democrat will get a higher turnout among EVERONE than they did in 2016.

Doesn't mean a damned thing, rumpster.

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP

Like in 2016.

You missed the point again. It works both ways. Until November 8th, late in the day, all the polls in the world won't mean a thing since the EC isn't polled.

And given the lack of anything that even resembles a viable candidate.....I have no concerns at all.

Just remember, in 2016, the GOP didn't have anything that resembles a viable candidate either. And they still don't. It's going to be a "Throw the crap onto the wall and see what sticks" campaign from both sides if Rump is to win. But if the Dems don't play that game and actually stick to issues and totally ignore Rump them Rump is cooked.

View attachment 278606

How can the Dems stick to the issues and ignore Trump when Trump is their only issue?

I'll say it again. Rump really hasn't any say in how the elections is going to go. It's all up to the Democrat, whomever they run. They can play Rumps game and Rump stays in office for another 4 years or they can present the issues and not play Rumps games and Rump is Roast.

If Rump gets to play his silly assed games he gets to be
upload_2019-9-11_5-3-58.jpeg

And another 4 years of insanity.

If the Dem actually presents a good campaign with the Issues and ignores rumps nonsense then on Jan 21st 2021, Rump becomes
upload_2019-9-11_5-5-13.jpeg

Like in 2016.

View attachment 278606

Watch Trump get torn limb to limb in the debates next fall. He won't be able to tweet his way out of the ass whippings.

He might the first one. But if he does, he won't show up for the second one. They are going to do an empty chair much like we are having to do with Corey Gardner.

Like in 2016.

View attachment 278606

I'll say it again. Rump really hasn't any say in how the elections is going to go. It's all up to the Democrat, whomever they run. They can play Rumps game and Rump stays in office for another 4 years or they can present the issues and not play Rumps games and Rump is Roast.

If Rump gets to play his silly assed games he gets to be
View attachment 278623
And another 4 years of insanity.

If the Dem actually presents a good campaign with the Issues and ignores rumps nonsense then on Jan 21st 2021, Rump becomes
View attachment 278624

What you don't seem to understand is that the Democrats have no issues but bashing Trump. That was the entire substance of Clinton's campaign in 2016, it is the entire substance of the Democrats in Congress and it will be the entire substance of the Democrats' 2020 campaign. There simply are no other issues for Democrats.

View attachment 278606

He might the first one. But if he does, he won't show up for the second one. They are going to do an empty chair much like we are having to do with Corey Gardner.
I can see your letter to Santa will be a long one this year.

The one thing about the OP's linked article I was curious about was how that 60% compared historically? Wish it would have provided the percentage of vote Trump captured in 2016.

I'm familiar with rural northwest Ohio where I went to college (Bowling Green in Wood County), the area is almost always Republican. I figure Wood County's 2016 election results would be influenced too much by the university's presence and so I looked at Defiance County. Trump won it with 52% of the vote, which to me made the article's 60% more meaningful.

The one thing about the OP's linked article I was curious about was how that 60% compared historically? Wish it would have provided the percentage of vote Trump captured in 2016.

I'm familiar with rural northwest Ohio where I went to college (Bowling Green in Wood County), the area is almost always Republican. I figure Wood County's 2016 election results would be influenced too much by the university's presence and so I looked at Defiance County. Trump won it with 52% of the vote, which to me made the article's 60% more meaningful.

Interesting

Forum List

Back