Over 1,000 classified Clinton emails...agency misses court ordered release date

Certainly if it were any kind of crime, she would have been charged ages ago, when the first of these supposedly classified emails were fist found?

Why hasn't she been? They are supposedly up to a thousand you all say....

How can the government hide this kind of alleged crime when it is in the paper daily and even keeping a running count of these supposed classified emails....
OVER 1,000 classified documents mis-handled, illegally sent/received/stored, destroyed, perjury, etc.... I just do not see how this can all be made to go away without criminal charges or some legal repercussions....or an Obama pen/phone pardon. Anythi g short of it all going away, though, damages her chances of winning in 2016.

No matter what, she has already proven she can't be trusted with classified / our national security. Even her own staff, at the very least, has described her as 'often confused' and 'technology challenged' .... just what we need as President.
:rolleyes:

Me thinks you guys should NOT keep your hopes up for the Orange suit....

The FBI is compiling more evidence with every release, the last release is scheduled for Jan, I'd say they will have it all wrapped up by Apr or early May.
Certainly if it were any kind of crime, she would have been charged ages ago, when the first of these supposedly classified emails were fist found?

How can the government hide this kind of alleged crime when it is in the paper daily and even keeping a running count of these supposed classified emails....?

Because she is rich and powerful.

If Your Name Isn't Hillary, the Hammer for Mishandling Secrets
Because her last name is Clinton.
Being a Clinton didn't help her one iota with the DNC in 2008....

Didn't stop the House from Impeaching Bill Clinton either....

In fact, because they are "Clintons" more crapola is thrown against the wall to see if it would stick than any other couple in History.
theres a lot of truth there ... the one that made me laugh was vince foster and the book that some guy wrote .. that made millions of dollars from these right wing nuts to find out it was nothing but bull shit ... that guy laughing all the way to the bank ...

Last edited:
another meatless bone for RWs to pass around and gnaw on with their dull tooth ..

the question is

why did they get classified
the real question is why wasn't it classified in the first place ... thats the question that should be asked ... for people on the right to try and say well we get to put her in jail because it has been reclassified is wrong as wrong can be ... whether you're a dem/liberal or a republican you don't get to go after anyone after the fact ..

HA!!! Just as I predicted, you are going after those who sent the classified emails not the person in charge. EXACTLY what I said would happen.
you sure are full of your self ... I asked a question not a statement ... I never said they should convict some one else ... where do you see me saying well they should convict the sender ... you seem too have a very active imagination ... seeing shit thats not there

P.s. you don't get to go after the person who didn't classify it in the first place ... after its been reclassified
you asked why did they get classified I responded i made no such accusation
again you are quoting the law after the fact .. in 2012 they passed legislation that you have to use government servers ... prior to that you didn't have to use government servers it was kind of left up in the air ... so again you are convicting her over curra
"Currants" have laws. What a bizarre little fellow you are. :)
missed it by one letter I guess7 out of 8 isn't bad ... it should have been current my bad ... looks like the grammar police is on patrol ... and yes currants do have laws ... they are called the law of physics

How can the government hide this kind of alleged crime when it is in the paper daily and even keeping a running count of these supposed classified emails....?

the crimes will be proven, its doubtful that the Obama justice dept will prosecute her.

But, if you had done what she did, YOU would already be in jail. But you continue to worship her, is that a sign of mental illness?

So are we going to have another investigation... When are the nutters going to learn...

Ahh well Clinton will get a 4-5 point bump...

I get it ...you aren't bright enough to understand what I said ...all of this non-sense of yours about political operatives, and denouncing .... I clearly pointed out that she can't see these emails that she had released, until it is released by the courts ... only the courts get to say what is released not hillary ... hence she can't have political operatives spin, or have them denouncing them yet why??? because they haven't seen them yet ... you make all this opinions of yours whats should happen but for some political reason they won't happen ... you can't seem to grasp she can't do anything if there is a violation ... you can't understand that .. ... I get it ... stupid comes to mind

What a bunch of gibberish...

More than 1,200 Clinton emails now deemed classified
I think you need to sharpen your comprehension skills ... the article has said the have been reclassified as classified ... you can't hold some one for violating a law after the fact ... it just doesn't work that way ... thats like giving a person a ticket for speeding when they are doing the speed limit ... the tell them well the speed limit goes down tomorrow so you get to have this ticket today ... it just doesn't work that way ... Idiot!!! just because you don't like Dems/liberals you don't get to change the law the next day and hold them for it ...

Get it through your dumb ass head, she wasn't supposed to have that server, using it for state dept business. Just because they weren't marked classified at the time, doesn't mean they should be put on a private server, If you're discussing classified information, those emails are classified ..Marked that way or not
again you are quoting the law after the fact .. in 2012 they passed legislation that you have to use government servers ... prior to that you didn't have to use government servers it was kind of left up in the air ... so again you are convicting her over currant law
If you discuss classified information, its classified. No need to wait for some bureaucrat, who hasn't even seen those emails, to dedicate them classified. You lack common sense. That's quite common with you leftist
only in a simpleton's mind.

The only emails of concern are emails that are Classified TOP SECRET and SECRET....

Those involve national security and are handled on a specific server in the State department and all agencies.

They are not kept on the dot gov email system that all gvt employees work with, but a separate system where only those with CLEARANCE can access them and a much more SECURE system than the .gov system.

Clinton so far, has been accused and reviewedof having two emails that had TOP SECRET info in them that the IG initially thought were Top Secret when she received them.

One, it was found out that the info was not TOP SECRET info when she received the email about it, it had not even been classified yet so the email sender also got info from public sources, and the other one, it was determined that this supposed TOP SECRET info was also out there and known in Public sources too.

On this last batch of thousand(s) emails released, there is 1 that was classified as SECRET after the fact....but i have not heard more on that one yet.

Calling these thousand emails 'classified' as if it is something important and critical to our National security just because through procedure, a name is blacked out or a phone number is blacked out is utterly ridiculous and FOOLISH....

even docs and emails classified as UNCLASSIFIED, can have info on them that is not pertinent to understanding the email discussion, but will be blacked out. SBU, sensitive but unclassified.

So, as I have mentioned before, this supposed COUNT of CLASSIFIED emails of Hillary's is all FAUX HYPE driven by the uninformed media rags.

Every single one of those emails with black outs of names or addresses or small little unimportant things that are unnecessary for the public to know, will be blacked out and they ALL could be simply SBU's, UNCLASSIFIED docs or emails.

SECRET and TOP SECRET are the only emails that involve National security.

So are we going to have another investigation... When are the nutters going to learn...

Do you wonder why the DNC has kept HRC from the public so much lately? They aren't stupid, they realize that the more the voters see of the hildebeast, the less they like her.

She is old, arrogant, shrill, lying, ugly, and just plain unlikeable.

When 65% of americans use the word "liar" as the first word to describe her, you dems and libs have a really bad candidate. But stay with her, the bloodbath in November will be fun to watch.

I think you need to sharpen your comprehension skills ... the article has said the have been reclassified as classified ... you can't hold some one for violating a law after the fact ... it just doesn't work that way ... thats like giving a person a ticket for speeding when they are doing the speed limit ... the tell them well the speed limit goes down tomorrow so you get to have this ticket today ... it just doesn't work that way ... Idiot!!! just because you don't like Dems/liberals you don't get to change the law the next day and hold them for it ...

Get it through your dumb ass head, she wasn't supposed to have that server, using it for state dept business. Just because they weren't marked classified at the time, doesn't mean they should be put on a private server, If you're discussing classified information, those emails are classified ..Marked that way or not
again you are quoting the law after the fact .. in 2012 they passed legislation that you have to use government servers ... prior to that you didn't have to use government servers it was kind of left up in the air ... so again you are convicting her over currant law
If you discuss classified information, its classified. No need to wait for some bureaucrat, who hasn't even seen those emails, to dedicate them classified. You lack common sense. That's quite common with you leftist

The only emails of concern are emails that are Classified TOP SECRET and SECRET....

Those involve national security and are handled on a specific server in the State department and all agencies.

They are not kept on the dot gov email system that all gvt employees work with, but a separate system where only those with CLEARANCE can access them and a much more SECURE system than the .gov system.

Clinton so far, has been accused and reviewedof having two emails that had TOP SECRET info in them that the IG initially thought were Top Secret when she received them.

One, it was found out that the info was not TOP SECRET info when she received the email about it, it had not even been classified yet so the email sender also got info from public sources, and the other one, it was determined that this supposed TOP SECRET info was also out there and known in Public sources too.

On this last batch of thousand(s) emails released, there is 1 that was classified as SECRET after the fact....but i have not heard more on that one yet.

Calling these thousand emails 'classified' as if it is something important and critical to our National security just because through procedure, a name is blacked out or a phone number is blacked out is utterly ridiculous and FOOLISH....

even docs and emails classified as UNCLASSIFIED, can have info on them that is not pertinent to understanding the email discussion, but will be blacked out. SBU, sensitive but unclassified.

So, as I have mentioned before, this supposed COUNT of CLASSIFIED emails of Hillary's is all FAUX HYPE driven by the uninformed media rags.

Every single one of those emails with black outs of names or addresses or small little unimportant things that are unnecessary for the public to know, will be blacked out and they ALL could be simply SBU's, UNCLASSIFIED docs or emails.

it only takes one violation to constitute a crime. If you or I released one piece of secret or top secret data, we would be charged and jailed.

Please explain why you think those laws don't apply to Hillary Clinton.

the crimes will be proven, its doubtful that the Obama justice dept will prosecute her.

But, if you had done what she did, YOU would already be in jail. But you continue to worship her, is that a sign of mental illness?
what's a sign of mental illness is some one that keeps repeating themselves and getting the same answer ... you can't convict someone of a law that was passed in 2014 ... you can't convict someone over a file that's been reclassified ... so I predict you will repeat your statement again making it sound like a conspiracy

what's a sign of mental illness is some one that keeps repeating themselves and getting the same answer ... you can't convict someone of a law that was passed in 2014 ... you can't convict someone over a file that's been reclassified ... so I predict you will repeat your statement again making it sound like a conspiracy

The laws regarding the security of classified data have been around for years. You are referring to a state dept policy directive.

What I said about classified data being sent on a private insecure server is correct, Hillary violated federal law and should be prosecuted. Its doubtful that she will be, but you or I would be if we did that exact same thing.

So, why do you think Hillary Clinton is above the law?

Do you wonder why the DNC has kept HRC from the public so much lately? They aren't stupid, they realize that the more the voters see of the hildebeast, the less they like her.

She is old, arrogant, shrill, lying, ugly, and just plain unlikeable.

When 65% of americans use the word "liar" as the first word to describe her, you dems and libs have a really bad candidate. But stay with her, the bloodbath in November will be fun to watch.
I see her on all the time I realize fox noise is obsessed with "the donald" thats fine ... we get to see what a moron he is and the republicans aren't backing him is there a reason the rnc doesn't like him ??? could be his not their brand of conspiracist

it only takes one violation to constitute a crime. If you or I released one piece of secret or top secret data, we would be charged and jailed.

Inform yourself.

She didn't release TOP SECRET info to anyone.

The TOP SECRET info in the emails... she RECEIVED from someone else, was actually in the Public and was gotten from public sources by the sender of the emails.

Please, for the love of God, stop lying.

] missed it by one letter I guess7 out of 8 isn't bad ... it should have been current my bad ... looks like the grammar police is on patrol ... and yes currants do have laws ... they are called the law of physics
That was not grammar, that was spelling. An example of making fun of you grammar would be something like, "looks like the grammar police is on patrol".

Translation...i support the leftist scum Hillary no matter what she does, because she is Hillary. She's a self serving liar and you support her corruption

The laws regarding the security of classified data have been around for years. You are referring to a state dept policy directive.

What I said about classified data being sent on a private insecure server is correct, Hillary violated federal law and should be prosecuted. Its doubtful that she will be, but you or I would be if we did that exact same thing.

So, why do you think Hillary Clinton is above the law?
i never said Hillary is above the law, you did... what I clearly said people like you can't convict some one of a law that was passed after the fact ... for some reason you can't grasp that thought ... you seem to think you can pass a law today and convict her of today ... our laws and our constitution doesn't work that way

Inform yourself.

She didn't release TOP SECRET info to anyone.

The TOP SECRET info in the emails... she RECEIVED from someone else, was actually in the Public and was gotten from public sources by the sender of the emails.

Please, for the love of God, stop lying.

Nobody cares except for desperate right wingers who are scared to death of Hillary. Fast forward to this time next year and that will be President Elect Hillary Clinton.
That's MISTER desperate right winger to you, bitch. :slap:

If you gave a rat's ass about protocol and national security, maybe you'd give a shit.

But then.... WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? :fu:

Agreed, it makes absolutely no difference, so move on and let's discuss issues that are truly important rather than yet another Clinton witch hunt driven by right wing cowards who can't compete with her on a level playing field. The fear is freakin' hilarious and sadly pathetic.

The country is ready to move on without the clintons. They're way beyond deceit and corruption. It's time to move on.

] missed it by one letter I guess7 out of 8 isn't bad ... it should have been current my bad ... looks like the grammar police is on patrol ... and yes currants do have laws ... they are called the law of physics
That was not grammar, that was spelling. An example of making fun of you grammar would be something like, "looks like the grammar police is on patrol".[/QUOTE
That was not grammar, that was spelling. An example of making fun of you grammar would be something like, "looks like the grammar police is on patrol".
sorry currant is not mispelled
currant
[kur-uh nt, kuhr-]
noun
a small seedless raisin, produced chiefly in California and in theLevant, and used in cookery and confectionery.
the small, edible, acid, round fruit or berry of certain wild orcultivated shrubs of the genus Ribes.
the shrub itself.
any of various similar fruits or shrubs.
it appears you don't know what you're talking about
it is a grammar mistake the word was't misspelled

The Clintons are the very definition of corruption, and crony politics. They are scum of the earth

Forum List

Back