Over 1,000 classified Clinton emails...agency misses court ordered release date

Clinton is too big to fail = 2 Americas, the acknowledgment of lawlessness AND a ruling class that is above the Constitution and Rule of law. Should this happen citizens should rise up and rebel....

Nobody cares except for desperate right wingers who are scared to death of Hillary.

only desperate lefttards feeeeeeel we are scared of that fucking bitch, i am certain you have not heard of "justice", that is why we say emphatically "Hitlery for prison, 2016" :up:

OVER 1,000 classified documents mis-handled, illegally sent/received/stored, destroyed, perjury, etc.... I just do not see how this can all be made to go away without criminal charges or some legal repercussions....or an Obama pen/phone pardon. Anythi g short of it all going away, though, damages her chances of winning in 2016.

No matter what, she has already proven she can't be trusted with classified / our national security. Even her own staff, at the very least, has described her as 'often confused' and 'technology challenged' .... just what we need as President.
:rolleyes:

It goes away like this, launch an investigation, float out stories about how the law was broken, and make it stretch out over a couple of months. This allows the political operatives to denounce those questioning the ethics of what she did and to put doubt into people's head. It also allows for people to just get tired of hearing about the story.

Then those doing the investigation report their is nothing that raises to the level of being charged with a crime. Then the political operatives crow about how it was all nothing more then a witch hunt. So it goes from being a political negative to a political positive and this is what is going to happen with Mrs. Clinton. Mark my words and i hope by May you are throwing them back in my face, but I seriously doubt that will happen.

It helps if the political operatives find someone else on the other side who has done something similar thus diluting the situation with BS. But that is not really required just icing on the cake.

Certainly if it were any kind of crime, she would have been charged ages ago, when the first of these supposedly classified emails were fist found?

Why hasn't she been? They are supposedly up to a thousand you all say....

How can the government hide this kind of alleged crime when it is in the paper daily and even keeping a running count of these supposed classified emails....?

Me thinks you guys should NOT keep your hopes up for the Orange suit....

Because she is rich and powerful.

If Your Name Isn't Hillary, the Hammer for Mishandling Secrets
When your husband is slick Willy, anything is possible
nah....
Obama may or may not like Clinton, but he does support the party he's a member of, the DNC....and there is no way the DNC would allow Hillary to run if Obama had a whiff of criminal doings by her... and chance the DNC not having a viable candidate imo.... regardless of her being a ''Clinton''....

As long as Mrs. Clinton is a money making machine the DNC will support her. There is no other explanation of why they would support her, alone, in the first place. She clearly is a divisive person, is that really what they want for President? Apparently.

More than 1,000 emails from Hillary Clinton's private server during her time at the State Department have now been deemed classified, after the agency publicly released its eighth batch of the messages late Thursday.

The agency released roughly 5,500 more pages of emails from the private email account that Clinton exclusively used during her four years at Foggy Bottom, with an additional 275 messages now upgraded to classified, bringing the total number of classified emails that moved through Clinton’s unsecured server to 1,274.

Read more: More than 1,000 Clinton emails now deemed classified
While we discuss Affluenza...is rich and powerful Hillary Clinton above the law?

A few details about classified materials:

Information can only be classified if an official determination is made that its unauthorized release would damage the national security. Levels of classification correspond to levels of supposed damage.

CONFIDENTIAL materials may be sent via U.S. Postal Service certified, first class, express, or registered mail or government courier service.

SECRET materials may ONLY be sent via U.S. Postal Service express or registered mail or government courier service.

(never via Email)

Frequently Asked Questions on Identifying and handling Classified Records in Private Papers

Yet even if retroactive classification was applied only after Clinton hit “send” (and State’s own Inspector General says it wasn’t), she is not off the hook.

What matters in the world of secrets is the information itself, which may or may not be marked “classified.” Employees at the highest levels of access are expected to apply the highest levels of judgment, based on the standards in Executive Order 13526. The government’s basic nondisclosure agreement makes clear the rule is “marked or unmarked classified information.”

What everyone with a Top Secret security clearance knows – or should know

heres the problem that you have if they weren't classified when she received them then she didn't violate any law... it amazes me when you wing nuts get and after the fact and think you got her stone cold, red handed as it may ... I start laughing at you... like I said in a post the FBI have seen these 1000 emails ... they haven't charged her with one violation of these 1000 emails ... its going no where ... but you keep whipping that dead horse, cause all you wing nuts have is" the Donald"... and that says loser all over it ... every time when I hear him say i'm a winner, I think of Charlie Sheen and laugh ... typical republican loser

Certainly if it were any kind of crime, she would have been charged ages ago, when the first of these supposedly classified emails were fist found?

How can the government hide this kind of alleged crime when it is in the paper daily and even keeping a running count of these supposed classified emails....?

nah....
Obama may or may not like Clinton, but he does support the party he's a member of, the DNC....and there is no way the DNC would allow Hillary to run if Obama had a whiff of criminal doings by her... and chance the DNC not having a viable candidate imo.... regardless of her being a ''Clinton''....

As long as Mrs. Clinton is a money making machine the DNC will support her. There is no other explanation of why they would support her, alone, in the first place. She clearly is a divisive person, is that really what they want for President? Apparently.
you could say the same thing about any republican running for president .. so whats your point ??? other then the pointed hat you have on sitting in the corner with your laptop with the letters on your hat saying
D
U
N
C
E

Because her last name is Clinton.

you could say the same thing about any republican running for president .. so whats your point ??? other then the pointed hat you have on sitting in the corner with your laptop with the letters on your hat saying
D
U
N
C
E
Does anyone honestly think America needs four more years of "I didn't have sexual relations with that woman" and "they weren't classified when I sent them"? Clintonian sleaze again? WTF is wrong with you people?

OVER 1,000 classified documents mis-handled, illegally sent/received/stored, destroyed, perjury, etc.... I just do not see how this can all be made to go away without criminal charges or some legal repercussions....or an Obama pen/phone pardon. Anythi g short of it all going away, though, damages her chances of winning in 2016.

No matter what, she has already proven she can't be trusted with classified / our national security. Even her own staff, at the very least, has described her as 'often confused' and 'technology challenged' .... just what we need as President.

It goes away like this, launch an investigation, float out stories about how the law was broken, and make it stretch out over a couple of months. This allows the political operatives to denounce those questioning the ethics of what she did and to put doubt into people's head. It also allows for people to just get tired of hearing about the story.

Then those doing the investigation report their is nothing that raises to the level of being charged with a crime. Then the political operatives crow about how it was all nothing more then a witch hunt. So it goes from being a political negative to a political positive and this is what is going to happen with Mrs. Clinton. Mark my words and i hope by May you are throwing them back in my face, but I seriously doubt that will happen.

It helps if the political operatives find someone else on the other side who has done something similar thus diluting the situation with BS. But that is not really required just icing on the cake.
you sure do like to make shit up ... the courts made the release dates, not clinton ... nor does she have any access to any of the emails being released, the courts have to determine if they are classified that she was ordered to release ... she was ordered to show 55,000 emails ... she has given 45,000 emails so far none of them were consider classified when she receive them ... and who cares if you mark your words, your words are nothing more then a conservatives hating a dam/liberal thats it ... all you allegations here are just that allegations or opinion ... what you think it is compared to your biased opinion base on your opinion of dems/liberals not what is reality

nah....

D
U
N
C
E

No one has the history of Mrs. Clinton. Her flouting of the law goes back many years and here accomplishments? Not so much.

you sure do like to make shit up ... the courts made the release dates, not clinton ... nor does she have any access to any of the emails being released, the courts have to determine if they are classified that she was ordered to release ... she was ordered to show 55,000 emails ... she has given 45,000 emails so far none of them were consider classified when she receive them ... and who cares if you mark your words, your words are nothing more then a conservatives hating a dam/liberal thats it ... all you allegations here are just that allegations or opinion ... what you think it is compared to your biased opinion base on your opinion of dems/liberals not what is reality

None of what you posted is counter to what I posted, matter of fact you support exactly what I posted. Hey, you are right though, I do hate people that openly lie to us.

Please, she deleted whatever she considered personal wiped it clean like with a cloth)l. It the can be recovered from the server we'll get a good idea of what the Iranians, Russians and Chinese already know.

Oh yeah. Some 30,000 emails about Chelsea's wedding and yoga lessons. :)

D
U
N
C
E
Does anyone honestly think America needs four more years of "I didn't have sexual relations with that woman" and "they weren't classified when I sent them"? Clintonian sleaze again? WTF is wrong with you people?
the real question is WTF is wrong with you ... when the only thing you can get on hillary is her emails and something she had no control over ... you base your whole opinion that you think she did something wrong... well DF she didn't ... WTF wong with you ... why do you and other republicans have to make shit up to just tiny your means.. what the fuck is wrong with you ???

D
U
N
C
E
the real question is WTF is wrong with you ... when the only thing you can get on hillary is her emails and something she had no control over ... you base your whole opinion that you think she did something wrong... well DF she didn't ... WTF wong with you ... why do you and other republicans have to make shit up to just tiny your means.. what the fuck is wrong with you ???

Your post 27 agrees with what I posted an you so denounced.

That said I am going to agree with you, the government will never get anything on Mrs. Clinton, they protect their own. How in the hell Nixon was forced to leave office would never happen in today's Washington. It will take the people to get rid of, by voting against her, Mrs. Clinton once and for all. Just like the people got rid of the democrat congress that was screwing them so badly. I have hope in the voters to make the right choice, and it ain't Mrs. Clinton.

nobody cares anymore because RW's have hammered this to death and will continue to hammer this to death.

ergo;

they're dead to everyone except other RW's.

not real smart are they ?

None of what you posted is counter to what I posted, matter of fact you support exactly what I posted. Hey, you are right though, I do hate people that openly lie to us.
I get it ...you aren't bright enough to understand what I said ...all of this non-sense of yours about political operatives, and denouncing .... I clearly pointed out that she can't see these emails that she had released, until it is released by the courts ... only the courts get to say what is released not hillary ... hence she can't have political operatives spin, or have them denouncing them yet why??? because they haven't seen them yet ... you make all this opinions of yours whats should happen but for some political reason they won't happen ... you can't seem to grasp she can't do anything if there is a violation ... you can't understand that .. ... I get it ... stupid comes to mind

D
U
N
C
E

Your post 27 agrees with what I posted an you so denounced.

That said I am going to agree with you, the government will never get anything on Mrs. Clinton, they protect their own. How in the hell Nixon was forced to leave office would never happen in today's Washington. It will take the people to get rid of, by voting against her, Mrs. Clinton once and for all. Just like the people got rid of the democrat congress that was screwing them so badly. I have hope in the voters to make the right choice, and it ain't Mrs. Clinton.
thats not true .. did the protect Dennis Hassert??? did the protect the governor of Illinois he's in jail for some reason you righties think theres this big government comspircy where government official seem to get these special protection ... they don't ... if they violate the law they go to jail ... I don't care home likes you get its irrelevant ...

I get it ...you aren't bright enough to understand what I said ...all of this non-sense of yours about political operatives, and denouncing .... I clearly pointed out that she can't see these emails that she had released, until it is released by the courts ... only the courts get to say what is released not hillary ... hence she can't have political operatives spin, or have them denouncing them yet why??? because they haven't seen them yet ... you make all this opinions of yours whats should happen but for some political reason they won't happen ... you can't seem to grasp she can't do anything if there is a violation ... you can't understand that .. ... I get it ... stupid comes to mind

Did you wipe out on the bike and hit your head? :dunno:What a bunch of gibberish...

More than 1,200 Clinton emails now deemed classified

Forum List

Back